Happy Thanksgiving

hardhit1

16 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yes, I like the 3.0 diesel. Been looking off and on for about 2 years. Was hoping prices would drop after the chip shortage, seems they’’ve gone up.

GL w search.  I like to feed specs into cars.com and get constant 2 a day usually updates on new listings and/or price drops on vins with specs that match.  

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Cossacks said:

@FreeBird where’s the updates? On the bird and the yoga pants fat ass!

I had my company shirt on didn’t want to get canceled today , way to many people in line lmao 🤣 

and BM finessed me,  I got in there and all they had left was stuffing and rotisserie chicken , not even no slices of pumpkin or apple pie,, so I’m chillen in parking lot after they close and mother fuckers bringing out turkeys  and whole pies , I mean boxes of turkey in to their minivans,could’ve swore they were even selling them out of van, no wonder why they location’s getting evicted 😂 

• Haha 2

On 11/23/2023 at 4:54 PM, Cossacks said:

I’ve been looking at trucks myself. Can’t pull the trigger, but got it pretty much down to a Silverado 1500 like this. 🤷‍♂️

IMG_9306.png

I’m broke, I’m just gonna buy another shit box, preferably something with a windshield, maybe hold the lattice on this one 😏

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

They’re like 10 cents. You just throw that stuff in the bed of the whip😂?

Mom leave the debit card out again?

No they make u buy like   $5 reusable bags made out of used tampons or some shit, I refuse to spend that type of bread, I’d rather make them spend the labor and restack the shit back into the shopping cart when they scan my shit

im petty like that 😇😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...