Mater Dei, CA Has Had 3 Heisman Trophy Winners....and>

RedZone

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

He's most likely going to be a Top 5 pick and that team will build their franchise around him. That's a 2 to 4 year investment.

Like the Carolina Panthers are currently doing with Bryce Young.

If Jayden Daniels kills it @steeler01 will slowly start ripping and bashing him too because he's from LSU.

Loaded!

The way Daniel runs he won’t make it 2-4 years

9 hours ago, MD87 said:

@RedZone Why the constant vitriol (look it up) when it comes to MD?  Never SJB or STA or SFA or IMG.  Always MD. 

This is 100% not true.

He goes after whomever the perceived #1 team is at the time. STA was under constant fire from him during the 2008-2012 stretch. Still today if they lose one game he goes balls out to bash them.

Anybody who's perceived as better or getting more press than a Louisiana team is liable to be attacked.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is 100% not true.

He goes after whomever the perceived #1 team is at the time. STA was under constant fire from him during the 2008-2012 stretch. Still today if they lose one game he goes balls out to bash them.

Anybody who's perceived as better or getting more press than a Louisiana team is liable to be attacked.

This is blah, blah, blah, and blah too.

I normally go after STA win or lose because Atticus Finch goes after 5,298 other teams around the nation...... he doesn't like it when you go after his team though, go figure. He's a lot like the little fella from California.

.....87.4% of my posts here are payback posts due to people's stupidity.

Simple concept really.

You get what you give.

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

Newman does have 3 players who have combined to win 5 Super Bowls, which is probably the most in the nation.

This is dumb and insecure even for you.

Now, I don't know who holds this "record" but I know that it's not Newman. You know where I'm going with this.

Off the top of my head, STA has 4 players that have won 7 Super Bowls.

Phillip Dorsett - 1

James White - 2

Michael Irvin - 3

Stefan Humphries - 1

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is dumb and insecure even for you.

Now, I don't know who holds this "record" but I know that it's not Newman. You know where I'm going with this.

Off the top of my head, STA has 4 players that have won 7 Super Bowls.

Phillip Dorsett - 1

James White - 2

Michael Irvin - 3

Stefan Humphries - 1

Good for STA.

I said "probably" anyways

Finish doing the research.

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I normally go after STA win or lose because Atticus Finch goes after 5,298 other teams around the nation...... he doesn't like it when you go after his team though, go figure. He's a lot like the little fella from California.

You go after STA when they lose one game or *should have* lost one game. Because why would a team of high school kids ever lose a single game? Crazy!

I try to accurately rate teams. I don't purposefully attack teams to presumably hurt someone's feelings. Which is a silly idea to begin with. If you haven't figured out that criticism of STA isn't something that wounds me then you haven't ben paying much attention.

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Newman High School (NOLA) has 0 Heisman Trophy winners.

Newman does have 3 players who have combined to win 5 Super Bowls, which is probably the most in the nation.

Peyton Manning-2

Eli Manning-2

Odell Beckham Jr-1

I guess it's a great day to be a Newman fan too.

Odell Beckham Jr still has some juice in the tank and might win another one this year. Had a good game with the Ravens this past Sunday.

It's all perspective, I guess.

Winning Super Bowls is an incredible accomplishment too and think the HSs should celebrate that as well.  There are ~53 Super Bowl winners each year though opposed to one Heisman Trophy so a bit different though.  That being said, one HS producing 4 of the 57 Super Bow winning QBs is pretty astounding (one family too :) )

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This is blah, blah, blah, and blah too.

Simple concept really.

You get what you give.

You never STFU 

You never take responsibility for shit 

You're never wrong 

You never make a mistake 

Its everyone else who doesn't know anything... 

Then when proven wrong its "irrelevant","doesn't matter" or "blah blah blah" 

You're just a fucking attention seeking dumbass... 

45 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Simple concept really.

You get what you give.

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

What a sad existence and more proof that you're just an insecure grievance peddler. 

c29.jpg

15 hours ago, RedZone said:

Eli Manning was 6-5 220 lbs.

Way to stay on topic. This is really crucial to what’s being discussed. I guess Eli threw 6 td’s and 9 ints with a passer rating of 50 his rookie year because he was 6’5 220. Your boy burrow is 6’4 220 and has been knocked out for the season twice in 4 years. Anthony Richardson is huge and was knocked out for the year. Your point?  

• Like 1