Why did Hunter run out of the court room?

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Nah just enjoying the tents folding on this circus. 🤣

I don’t follow the news drama but I do follow court cases and congressional hearings so I’m familiar with this one, and your take is batshit crazy as usual. You think that Hunter fiasco was a win for you? A good look for Republicans? Then you’re getting some Grade A spin from whomever is telling you what’s happening out there. Maybe ask yourself why he was there in the first place. Embarrassing all around.

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The issue with Hunter Biden isn’t crack and whores. We all been there. The issue is him “selling” paintings to people who just so happen to have influence in business and politics. The first chapter in the book of conflicts of interest. It reeks of corruption. 

Yeah I have an issue with that, too. But it would be wrong to prevent a private citizen from conducting private business just because they have a family member who is in politics. Just because it’s suspected that the other party might want to gain some sort of influence in some way, unless there’s actually proof of wrongdoing by an elected official, it’s none of anyone’s fucking business. And there isn’t proof of jack shit. Just a bunch of extremely cherry picked bullshit that’s a farce when put into context and a lot of “we’re still looking” and “we have the proof it’s right around the corner like always.” 

The drug addict is conning people into giving him money by leading them to believe that overpaying for his artwork and his shitty legal services would get them access to someone with power and influence. And he undoubtedly conned his daddy and uncle and lots of others along the way, too. Because he’s a drug addict. Thats what they do. And there’s zero proof of anything beyond that or anything illegal done by Joe Biden. 

22 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Great question from a reporter “ Hunter, what kind of crack do you prefer?”  The walls are cracking….see what I did there? 🤣

Man I respect you and I know our political takes are different from one another... 

But man did we watch the same thing...? 

Nancy whats her face looked like a total ass clown.... 

She was grilling Hunter about defying the subpoena but if thats the case why not do the same thing for the numerous republican affiliates that have defied their subpoena's? 

Or do we just let that slide? 

It made her and the whole party look hypocritical... 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man I respect you and I know our political takes are different from one another... 

But man did we watch the same thing...? 

She was grilling Hunter about defying the subpoena but if thats the case why not do the same thing for the numerous republican affiliates that have defied their subpoena's? 

Amen...you have Gym Jordan crying about ignoring a subpoena when he has been ignoring one for about a year now!!....Hunter shows up and they shit their pants....too funny....he called their bluff and won.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s tit for tat. Obamas wingman AG Holder defied subpoenas when he was colluding with the Mexican drug cartels. This goes back and forth. So no one on either side should be upset when it happens 

Yet here they are… upset anyway. And one of these people mentioned is a private citizen, the others are not. But tits for tits.

• Haha 3

On 1/11/2024 at 7:41 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

what ever happed with Nancy’s Husband got caught with the pool Boy, 

On 1/13/2024 at 12:48 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Shit if I know... 

Maybe he saw her talking about balls and decided to go try some... 

You do know that they are talking about Nancy Pelosi's husband who was hit in the head with a hammer by a right wingnut who went to get Nancy right?  These idiots refuse to believe it or are being lying POS on purpose.  Either way they are idiots.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You do know that they are talking about Nancy Pelosi's husband who was hit in the head with a hammer by a right wingnut who went to get Nancy right?  These idiots refuse to believe it or are being lying POS on purpose.  Either way they are idiots.  

No I thought they where talking about the Nancy from the Hunter trial. 

Nah Pelosi's husband didn't deserve that shit... 

If I remember correct wasn't the guy who did it one of the conspiracy juice drinkers?