Harbaugh runs from the NCAA headed to The Chargers per ESPN.

HooverOutlaw

Amazing stat the last 4 Michigan coaches have a losing record to Ohio State. 

This is another stain on Harbaugh running from the NCAA. He knows how bad it is so he left. Michigan will probably regret his tenure after the NCAA comes calling.  This national title even if no games are forfeited for 2023 will forever be tarnished and not recognized by most fans.  

Remember Michigan fired 2 staff members over this cheating scandal. The NCAA has not even sent the letter for the cheating. The letter they got was over illegal recruiting by Harbaugh.  

Harbaugh can't be considered even a good with the amount of evidence against him and his losing record to Ohio State. Plus he chickened out of a beating from them in 2020.  

Final score national titles 

Saban 7

Bryant 6

Harbaugh 1*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This is another stain on Harbaugh running from the NCAA. He knows how bad it is so he left. Michigan will probably regret his tenure after the NCAA comes calling.  This national title even if no games are forfeited for 2023 will forever be tarnished and not recognized by most fans.  

Remember Michigan fired 2 staff members over this cheating scandal. The NCAA has not even sent the letter for the cheating. The letter they got was over illegal recruiting by Harbaugh.  

Harbaugh can't be considered even a good with the amount of evidence against him and his losing record to Ohio State. Plus he chickened out of a beating from them in 2020.  

Saban 7

Bryant 6

Harbaugh 1*

Why the fixation on Harbaugh? Saban is the greatest. Other coaches can still be good Lol

Harbaugh is a great coach that went 15-0 and won a national title this year. That’s undeniable. Wins against Penn st, Ohio St, Alabama, & Washington all happened after the NCAA came crashing down on him. Can’t blame sign stealing or whatever for those wins. Looking forward to seeing what he can do for the chargers. Games at Qualcomm were awesome. Can’t stand spanos for moving the team to LA. He should bring Minter with him. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Saban 7

Bryant 6

Harbaugh 1*

Dang Man, You sound Bitter!…. 🤣

Harbaugh’s Coaching Record Says he is one of the Best to ever do it….

144-52 at San Diego, Stanford and Michigan including 40-3 In his last 3 seasons….

44-19 in 4 years in the NFL….

3 straight CFP Playoff Appearances and 1 Natty, Retiring Nick Saben in the process…..

3 NFC Championship Game Appearances and a Super Bowl Appearance….

Named NFL Coach of The Year and College Coach of the year….

Only Jimmy Johnson and Pete Carrol are in the same league as Harbaugh in College and Pros…. Saban couldn’t handle the NFL….

The NCAA is butt hurt because Harbaugh gave them the Middle Finger and because he bought a kid a burger when kids are being paid millions to play college football…..

The NCAA is a Joke, Harbaugh will have the Chargers in the Super Bowl in 3 years if Spanos doesn’t screw it up!…. 🤣🍻

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

144-52 at San Diego, Stanford and Michigan including 40-3 In his last 3 seasons….

3 straight CFP Playoff Appearances and 1 Natty, Retiring Nick Saben in the process…..

Only Jimmy Johnson and Pete Carrol are in the same league as Harbaugh in College and Pros…. Saban couldn’t handle the NFL….

The NCAA is butt hurt because Harbaugh gave them the Middle Finger and because he bought a kid a burger when kids are being paid millions to play college football…..

The NCAA is a Joke, Harbaugh will have the Chargers in the Super Bowl in 3 years if Spanos doesn’t screw it up!…. 🤣🍻

What is bad Michigan will pay for his sins long term and he gets off scott free. Wait about 2 years and we will see what is record is.

20 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I just think it outrageous some on here think Harbaugh was better than Saban.  

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Why the fixation on Harbaugh? Saban is the greatest. Other coaches can still be good Lol

Harbaugh is a great coach that went 15-0 and won a national title this year. That’s undeniable. Wins against Penn st, Ohio St, Alabama, & Washington all happened after the NCAA came crashing down on him. Can’t blame sign stealing or whatever for those wins. Looking forward to seeing what he can do for the chargers. Games at Qualcomm were awesome. Can’t stand spanos for moving the team to LA. He should bring Minter with him. 

They have not even gotten the NOA from the NCAA yet. Again they fired 2 staff members over this. Harbaugh will be hit with level 1 violations. When they started closing in he ran like a scared cat. 

No great coach has a losing to their biggest rival. If Saban has a losing record to Auburn and Tennessee is he still considered great? Only blind over zealous Michigan fans over look his losing record to Ohio State. While on the sidelines he beat Ohio State twice in 9 years.  One national title does not make you great. Auburn won a national title with Gene Chizik who does not even have a winning overall record is he great?

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Let me know when you can produce a Michigan coach better than Saban or Bryant. 

You’re obsessed with Harbaugh the same way red zones obsessed with Lincoln Riley. I wonder who has started more threads about a coach that has nothing to do with the program they support. Roll tide brother. I hope your wildest Harbaugh dreams come true! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The record says that Harbaugh is definitely a Better Pro Coach Then Saban….

Saban is possibly a Better College Coach then Harbaugh….

Harbaugh Beat Saban though and I am not sure that Saban would have the same success at Stanford and Michigan that Harbaugh’s did…. Harbaugh Coached for schools with far greater Academic requirements then LSU and Bama…..

Give me Jimmy Johnson, Pete Carrol and Harbaugh over Saban any day as they win at all levels not just when the deck is stacked in their favor against a bunch of far inferior competition like Saban has done with Bama….

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Saban was belly button fuzz in the NFL.  

Harbaugh back to the NFL to finish business. 👍🏻

TY Jim!  💪 and go Bolts!   
Easy team to bandwagon on w 3 STA grads on the roster. 

Damn sibling rivalry….Lombardis: Jim 0, John 1.   Nattys never make up for losing a SB to your brother

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’re obsessed with Harbaugh the same way red zones obsessed with Lincoln Riley. I wonder who has started more threads about a coach that has nothing to do with the program they support. Roll tide brother. I hope your wildest Harbaugh dreams come true! 

I think he leads by a few 100 with Riley. 

You think Harbaugh is a better coach than Pete Carroll or John McKay?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

The record says that Harbaugh is definitely a Better Pro Coach Then Saban….

Saban is possibly a Better College Coach then Harbaugh….

Harbaugh Beat Saban though and I am not sure that Saban would have the same success at Stanford and Michigan that Harbaugh’s did…. Harbaugh Coached for schools with far greater Academic requirements then LSU and Bama…..

Give me Jimmy Johnson, Pete Carrol and Harbaugh over Saban any day as they win at all levels not just when the deck is stacked in their favor against a bunch of far inferior competition like Saban has done with Bama….

Most likely Harbaugh has cheated his entire life. Next you will say he is a better coach than NFL than Vince Lombardi. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Saban 7

Bryant 6

Harbaugh 1*

Bruh...Chill.  Enjoy your New Coach.

Let. It. Go.

15 hours ago, Bormio said:

Damn sibling rivalry….Lombardis: Jim 0, John 1.   Nattys never make up for losing a SB to your brother

It was a fantastic ride rooting for BB, TB and the Pats for many years.   James White running and esp catching the rock didn’t hurt either (STA). Dorsett had a stint with the Pats also.   

It was cool seeing Jabril Peppers go from the Giants to the Pats.  The board followed him from hs (many saying he won’t be a pro and making fun of his int total prior to the NFL).  
NJ kid, DBP to Paramus Catholic to Michigan.  His HC at PC was Chris Partridge (Michigan coach, 2 stints and fired this past season).  

It’s time to move on to a new AFC team and might as well be LAC (oof San Diego Chargers dammit! Hate change).  

If BB takes the Atl gig, they’ll be my #2 NFC team to root for.  

Spagnuolo of course I root for, but he’s a KC coach currently and I was hoping for the Bills to win, and now hoping Balt.   Spagnuolo’s Giants past is the easiest to part with and I totally dig the KC fanbase (Seattle also up there), but I like Allen and the Bills more and the FL talent Lamar Jackson and a Harbaugh at the helm, trumps Steve. :) 

21 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This is the most totally honest you've been.  You can't stand the thought that someone might be considered equal to or ever better than your hero.  You were the exact same way about Propst until it could not be denied anymore that he had feet of clay.

21 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

No great coach has a losing to their biggest rival. If Saban has a losing record to Auburn and Tennessee is he still considered great? Only blind over zealous Michigan fans over look his losing record to Ohio State. While on the sidelines he beat Ohio State twice in 9 years.  One national title does not make you great. Auburn won a national title with Gene Chizik who does not even have a winning overall record is he great?

You fail to acknowledge Harbaugh's body of work yet you always want to crow about Saban's body of work.  Harbaugh was better than Saban this year.  You fall back to his past to claim greatness and say this year doesn't matter.  Harbaugh played very successfully in both the NCAA's and NFL's sandboxes but won't acknowledge that.  Shame.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fred said:

You fail to acknowledge Harbaugh's body of work yet you always want to crow about Saban's body of work.  Harbaugh was better than Saban this year.  You fall back to his past to claim greatness and say this year doesn't matter.  Harbaugh played very successfully in both the NCAA's and NFL's sandboxes but won't acknowledge that.  Shame.

Owners play a big of success in the NFL as coaching does. College is strictly all on the head coach at power schools.

Alabama has had 5 coaches better than Harbaugh. 

Saban

Bryant 

Stallings 

Thomas

Wade

All have at least 1 title 

All in the college hall of fame.

I predicted Harbaugh would leave running from the NCAA. I also predict the NCAA will make Michigan forfeit games.