Bainbridge Georgia future home of Monkey testing farm?

HooverOutlaw

Bainbridge may become the most dangerous place in the Country.  

Everything from disease testing to brain implants.

Sadly property values will probably drop like a rock. 

The local city council should be in prison. Probably everyone of them are getting paid under the table.

It will house 30,000 monkeys. 

I bet if any escape plenty of locals have 12 gauge shotguns. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The local city council should be in prison. Probably everyone of them are getting paid under the table.

You can trust this much I will say... 

Bainbridge is very much Redneck country... 

And I don't mean stock standard either... 

I mean the kind with a 12 gauge,Beat up truck and 2 barrels of tannerite on em at all times... 

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You can trust this much I will say... 

Bainbridge is very much Redneck country... 

And I don't mean stock standard either... 

I mean the kind with a 12 gauge,Beat up truck and 2 barrels of tannerite on em at all times... 

Maybe they put it there because the property value already suck and it is redneck country (I mean the kind with a 12 gauge,Beat up truck and 2 barrels of tannerite on em at all times... ) I guess they figured they could hide it in plain sight because these people are to stupid to know any better. They hired a bunch of wetbacks, put MAGA hats on them, and said the are building a “Immigrant Detention Center” then hauled 30,000 monkeys (Immigrants) from South America to it………………………………..That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Maybe they put it there because the property value already suck and it is redneck country (I mean the kind with a 12 gauge,Beat up truck and 2 barrels of tannerite on em at all times... ) I guess they figured they could hide it in plain sight because these people are to stupid to know any better. They hired a bunch of wetbacks, put MAGA hats on them, and said the are building a “Immigrant Detention Center” then hauled 30,000 monkeys (Immigrants) from South America to it………………………………..That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it!

I would take rednecks with 12 gauge shotguns over nearly anybody especially monkey farmers.  Using buckshot 3 1/2 magnum may get 5-10 monkeys with 1 shot. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I would take rednecks with 12 gauge shotguns over nearly anybody especially monkey farmers.  Using buckshot 3 1/2 magnum may get 5-10 monkeys with 1 shot. 

I was watching a documentary about the future earth called “Planet of the Apes”. Monkeys win every time. So those redneck should start fortifying their bug out shelters, a monkey storm is coming!

• Haha 2

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Bainbridge Georgia future home of Monkey testing farm?
On 1/31/2024 at 8:44 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

No.

If you are going to obsess with Georgia, at least get it right.  The farm will raise monkeys to be sold to research institutions in other locations.  No research will be performed there.  No difference between this and any other livestock farm.

By the way, did you know there are over 3,000 great apes in the Lawrenceville/Suwanee area?  And that they've been there close to 50 years?  And the area has $300k-$700k houses around it?  Just because they are there, doesn't mean anything bad will happen.

Dang son, we live in your head rent free. It is sad.  Maybe you need to worry about things in Alabama.  SMH. 

8 hours ago, Fred said:

No.

If you are going to obsess with Georgia, at least get it right.  The farm will raise monkeys to be sold to research institutions in other locations.  No research will be performed there.  No difference between this and any other livestock farm.

By the way, did you know there are over 3,000 great apes in the Lawrenceville/Suwanee area?  And that they've been there close to 50 years?  And the area has $300k-$700k houses around it?  Just because they are there, doesn't mean anything bad will happen.

Dang son, we live in your head rent free. It is sad.  Maybe you need to worry about things in Alabama.  SMH. 

In one in interview a local resident said monkeys from other testing centers would be shipped there after testing was done. Which if they escape could spread disease.

I just read about the Lawrenceville facility and they have had escapes before.  

Do they have any bigfoots up your way?

We only farm local animals in Alabama cows, chickens, hogs, etc. No wild animals allowed. 

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

In one in interview a local resident said monkeys from other testing centers would be shipped there after testing was done. Which if they escape could spread disease.

We only farm local animals in Alabama cows, chickens, hogs, etc. No wild animals allowed. 

Nah Gwinnett ain't got no big foots... 

Thats Blue Ridge Territory... 

Like the Jackass who put that lifesize bigfoot cutout on the side of a road deep in the mountains that almost made me and 2 others swerve off in the dead of night... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

So you took the word of a “local resident” as fact. Your burden of proof is highly lacking in substance. I got some land for sale in the Mojave Desert that has gold only 10 feet from the surface. My back hurts, so I can’t dig it up. Wanna buy cheap?

27 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

So you took the word of a “local resident” as fact. Your burden of proof is highly lacking in substance. I got some land for sale in the Mojave Desert that has gold only 10 feet from the surface. My back hurts, so I can’t dig it up. Wanna buy cheap?

I trust a local who has researched it over the monkey experts on this forum.

That land does it come with any bigfoots?

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Any animal that goes back to the farm will most definitely *not* be carrying any type of disease.  First, health regulations won't allow it.  Second, the farm would run the risk of contaminating their prime stock which is their bread and butter so to speak.  That would be a magnitude of stupidity that is beyond belief.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Bwahahaha!  A local who has "researched" it.  Yea, right.  I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been on campus at the Lawrenceville facility multiple times, know people that work(ed) there for years, and have a passing familiarity with what they do.  Further, I've been in the other facility in DeKalb County multiple times, have been in the "hot" areas where critical research on diseases such as AIDS are studied, and know people that still work there.  While far from an expert, I can bet I know a little bit more about what goes on there than you do.

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That land does it come with any bigfoots?

Then show me his “research” or should I just take your word for it because you said your so called “local monkey expert” (Billy Bob with a foil hat, 12 gauge and 5 grade education) says so. 

2 hours ago, Fred said:

Any animal that goes back to the farm will most definitely *not* be carrying any type of disease.  First, health regulations won't allow it.  Second, the farm would run the risk of contaminating their prime stock which is their bread and butter so to speak.  That would be a magnitude of stupidity that is beyond belief.

Do you have a link supporting health regulations on monkey farms?

I never knew you are a monkey expert.

45 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Then show me his “research” or should I just take your word for it because you said your so called “local monkey expert” (Billy Bob with a foil hat, 12 gauge and 5 grade education) says so. 

Take my word unless you are a monkey expert like Fred. 

This forum is full of Monkey farm experts from California to Georgia lol. I rather live with monkeys than what the inter cities of the west is now with homeless everywhere streets covered in needles and feces.

2 hours ago, Fred said:

Bwahahaha!  A local who has "researched" it.  Yea, right.  I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been on campus at the Lawrenceville facility multiple times, know people that work(ed) there for years, and have a passing familiarity with what they do.  Further, I've been in the other facility in DeKalb County multiple times, have been in the "hot" areas where critical research on diseases such as AIDS are studied, and know people that still work there.  While far from an expert, I can bet I know a little bit more about what goes on there than you do.

Exactly why were you in these monkey houses was it a Santa trip?