Illegal migrant crime soaring

I AM IRONMAN

Why is the media hiding this?  Why isn’t puddin brain mentioning this?  Literally blood on his hands for student murdered in GA….little girl molested in DC….and you know the msm is covering up more atrocities.  Families and lives destroyed for future votes…disgusting.

and the terror threat is as high as it was  on 9/11.  We don’t vet these people…why the fuck not? 20k Chinese nationalists almost all men 18-25 years old….South American countries emptying their prisons to come here…..getting rid of their trash…..yeah makes sense, American citizens are safer then ever right?  Fuckin Dems are shameless.  Oh here comes the “republicans shot down the recent border bill!!!!😭😭😭😭

save it!  If you believe that you should be commited to your local Too stupid to breath  asylum

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Turn on your TV dummy.  WOW you are one stupid “human” being.

I ask for evidence.

And in response I get "Just watch Fox News 24/7, man!"

Yeah, that's your problem.

You watch propaganda.

It's having the exact effect that's intended. To delude low information, low intellect voters into thinking that "their" country is under attack.

Nothing they say is actually true, mind you, but that doesn't matter.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I ask for evidence.

And in response I get "Just watch Fox News 24/7, man!"

Yeah, that's your problem.

You watch propaganda.

It's having the exact effect that's intended. To delude low information, low intellect voters into thinking that "their" country is under attack.

Nothing they say is actually true, mind you, but that doesn't matter.

Stellar reading comprehension! You even post my quote and nowhere do I say “watch Fox News 24/7”. Would you like a link from The Onion or the NY Times?

GIMME A LINK….GIMME A LINK!!!😭

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Stellar reading comprehension! You even post my quote and nowhere do I say “watch Fox News 24/7”. Would you like a link from The Onion or the NY Times?

GIMME A LINK….GIMME A LINK!!!😭

Even the Onion would be an improvement over what you've given us so far.

57 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I don’t need a link…..just your opinion.  Do you think there is no crisis at the border?

The headline of this thread is "illegal migrant crime soaring." I clicked it looking for some information/evidence for that claim.

Now you want to change the subject to the border crisis.

I do think there is a crisis precisely because there is no open border.

But since we're asking questions here, did you support the strongest border legislation in decades when it came up for a vote a few weeks ago?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The headline of this thread is "illegal migrant crime soaring." I clicked it looking for some information/evidence for that claim.

Now you want to change the subject to the border crisis.

I do think there is a crisis precisely because there is no open border.

But since we're asking questions here, did you support the strongest border legislation in decades when it came up for a vote a few weeks ago?

change the subject? Illegal migrant crime and wide open borders it’s tied together.

Support that bs deal?  Wonder why it came up in an election year where puddin brain is at all time low with the American people 🤔

I feel sorry for you , even more for your parents…they are still waiting to convert their basement to a rec room, but you won’t leave!🤣🫵

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

change the subject? Illegal migrant crime and wide open borders it’s tied together.

Illegal migrant crime soaring, which you have zero backing for, and a border crisis are two separate things.

Also, as I said, either our border facilitates/resources are overwhelmed or there's an open border. There can't be both. There can't be an open border and a border crisis. You have to actually pick which talking point you want to pursue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Support that bs deal?  Wonder why it came up in an election year where puddin brain is at all time low with the American people 🤔

So you think there's a border crisis and migrant crime is soaring but you were against the strongest border legislation in decades.

Thank you.

The thing that seems to fly over every avg republikkkans head is those same leaders lying about illegal immigrants are the same ones paying for illegal immigrants to come work in the US. trumpy the clown is one of the biggest employers of illegal immigrants.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Well according to experts on the border and the people that live near the border there is no crisis and the news is pushing lies to rattle up the rest of the country. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/29/biden-texas-border-migration-brownsville-visit

https://www.tuftsdaily.com/article/2023/10/stop-calling-it-a-border-crisis

Wow…really?  Of course he went where he went….it was on purpose….nice cleaned up area.  See below….

image.jpeg.78cb8913dc1e0d93ad06953dcaf750fb.jpeg

That why Joe went to Brownsville.  A nice clean “ nothing wrong here” appearance.  And why now?  Hmmm election year maybe 🤔.  The Dems are swinging and missing so bad it’s almost comical.  Now the SC will hear Trumps appeal, delaying the Dems strategy for months and the MSM is freaking out…..Wake up.

image.jpg