Down goes Catilin Clark and her army of refs. South Carolina champs again. SEC SEC SEC SEC

18 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The teams I was pulling for won. Only losers are bitter. Sounds like your were a Clark and are bitter.

Only losers are bitter? Come on Bro. When was gumps last title in anything? 2020 I’d assume?

I agree about Clark being shoved down our throats but this is a bad take. 

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Only losers are bitter? Come on Bro. When was gumps last title in anything? 2020 I’d assume?

I agree about Clark being shoved down our throats but this is a bad take. 

Few SEC titles in football and basketball. More than LSU. Right now Alabama in the big 2 football and basketball is the best program in the country. Both top 5 programs who else can say that.

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Few SEC titles in football and basketball. More than LSU. Right now Alabama in the big 2 football and basketball is the best program in the country. Both top 5 programs who else can say that.

Meh. You ain’t won a title you’re a loser, right? LSU has two titles in major sports in the past 12.5 months. Or is it only major when it’s your schools?!? I’m PT here so I don’t keep up with your rules. 

If you get to trot our hooville winning HS titles I get to trot out Women’s hoops and baseball. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Meh. You ain’t won a title you’re a loser, right? LSU has two titles in major sports in the past 12.5 months. Or is it only major when it’s your schools?!? I’m PT here so I don’t keep up with your rules. 

If you get to trot our hooville winning HS titles I get to trot out Women’s hoops and baseball. 

I agree sec titles are nice but not really what matters. Hoover is the best public hs basketball wise boys and girls in the country combined. Both finished nationally ranked again. How is your HS in basketball are they nationally ranked?

I pulled for LSU in both those titles.

2nd place is the first loser.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2024 at 12:55 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

I agree sec titles are nice but not really what matters. Hoover is the best public hs basketball wise boys and girls in the country combined. Both finished nationally ranked again. How is your HS in basketball are they nationally ranked?

What specifically do you want people to do when their team doesn’t win a title? Do you want them to change teams to the champions? People root for their schools,  hometown teams, teams their parents like, teams they liked as kids etc etc. 

So what the fuck do you want people to do to not be criticized? Alabama is top in this. Hoover is top in that. Ok. No one gives a fuck.

And what’s funny is you didn’t help Alabama or Hoover win shit. You sat on a broke recliner with a Natty Ice spilled all over your gut and a tube sock that’s dying to be put out of its misery 

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2024 at 9:09 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

Actually it’s Etiwanda is So Cal. According to Maxpreps Hoover has a combined rating of 41.5 while Etiwanda has a combined rating of 45. Numbers don’t lie. Etiwanda is No 1 public boys and girls team in the country!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Actually it’s Etiwanda is So Cal. According to Maxpreps Hoover has a combined rating of 41.5 while Etiwanda has a combined rating of 45. Numbers don’t lie. Etiwanda is No 1 public boys and girls team in the country!

Have they both won back to back state titles? Trust me I know who Etiwanda is. Has their girls been nationally ranked for almost a decade now?  

• Confused 1

On 4/10/2024 at 9:55 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

14 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Have they both won back to back state titles? Trust me I know who Etiwanda is. Has their girls been nationally ranked for almost a decade now?  

You made a claim, I proved you wrong, and this is your answer. You and Redbone make the perfect couple. 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

You made a claim, I proved you wrong, and this is your answer. You and Redbone make the perfect couple. 

Can you answer the question?

Plus 1 year does not make you a program. Coach Bear Bryant said it takes 5 years to create and prove you are  championship level program, was he wrong? 

1 or 2 years does not make you they best. 

Michigan was the title this year are they best program overall no Georgia is.

34 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Can you answer the question?

Plus 1 year does not make you a program. Coach Bear Bryant said it takes 5 years to create and prove you are  championship level program, was he wrong? 

1 or 2 years does not make you they best. 

Michigan was the title this year are they best program overall no Georgia is.

33 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Just for the record what high school did you attend?

The agony of defeat. Can’t take it when you get called out for your erroneous post so you decide to troll for information to make yourself feel superior. Sorry dude, just take your lumps like a big boy and move on to you next Alabama centric post.

8 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

The agony of defeat. Can’t take it when you get called out for your erroneous post so you decide to troll for information to make yourself feel superior. Sorry dude, just take your lumps like a big boy and move on to you next Alabama centric post.

Spineless and gutless not to say what high school you attended. 

Etiwanda boys did not even win state the last 2 years . Hoover did.

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Spineless and gutless not to say what high school you attended. 

Etiwanda boys did not even win state the last 2 years . Hoover did.

Win state in Alabama and are only ranked 35th. Shows you what the country thinks of Alabama HS basketball. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Win state in Alabama and are only ranked 35th. Shows you what the country thinks of Alabama HS basketball. 

I thought we were talking public schools only. Ranked behind recruited private schools and academies does not bother me. What is Etiwanda boys national rank?

16 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I thought we were talking public schools only. Ranked behind recruited private schools and academies does not bother me. What is Etiwanda boys national rank?

Sorry Maxpreps ranks academies separately. You made a claim, were proven wrong, end of story.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Sorry Maxpreps ranks academies separately. You made a claim, were proven wrong, end of story.

Only those private that are in that league are ranked you idiot. The poll you talking about where Hoover 35th has several academies ranked look at 51 . Both you and nolebull are idiots.  You don't even understand how the other poll works.  So again I'm right you are wrong.

36 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only those private that are in that league are ranked you idiot. The poll you talking about where Hoover 35th has several academies ranked look at 51 . Both you and nolebull are idiots.  You don't even understand how the other poll works.  So again I'm right you are wrong.

Two separate champion and polls numbnuts. Damn! You make this way too damn easy. You made two statements now that are wrong. Care to go to 3? 

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/LuppDoslAkapa4_gwUaWEw/high-school-basketball-rankings-paul-vi-finishes-no-1%2c-crowned-maxpreps-national-champion.htm

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/jSrqNz3xuEqcChWHxrT79Q/high-school-basketball-rankings-montverde-academy-finishes-no-1-in-national-top-10.htm

21 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

DBP #9😎😎. They had a great season led by AA Dylan Harper…son of NBA Vet Ron Harper

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Down goes Catilin Clark and her army of refs. South Carolina champs again. SEC SEC SEC SEC