MLB player falsely accused

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man this stuff happens way too often. Anyone can just say anything to ruin someone’s life. If you are a celebrity you can NEVER be alone with anyone. Straight up GoPro on the chest 24/7

False accusers should get the same prison time as a guilty rape verdict 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/woman-accused-trevor-bauer-sex-005952193.html

Trevor Bauer is a Scumbag who likes to beat up women…. No reason to feel sorry for him…..

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Trevor Bauer is a Scumbag who likes to beat up women…. No reason to feel sorry for him…..

I don’t know nothing about this guy other than he was falsely accused of rape. And it’s not about him it about the woman who should be spending the next 20 years behind bars 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know nothing about this guy other than he was falsely accused of rape. And it’s not about him it about the woman who should be spending the next 20 years behind bars 

He was suspended for 2 years by MLB for beating the crap out of women while having sex with them…. Some oddball stuff….

If you are going to act like a stupid freak, you will open yourself up to all kinds of issues like false accusations…. He didn’t get 20 years for anything so the women who falsely accused him should either…. If you continue to indulge in stupid acts, you open yourself up to this kind of thing…. 

A multimillionaire professional athlete should know better then to act so foolish….

Just now, THEOC89 said:

He was suspended for 2 years by MLB for beating the crap out of women while having sex with them…. Some oddball stuff….

If you are going to act like a stupid freak, you will open yourself up to all kinds of issues like false accusations…. He didn’t get 20 years for anything so the women who falsely accused him should either…. If you continue to indulge in stupid acts, you open yourself up to this kind of thing…. 

A multimillionaire professional athlete should know better then to act so foolish….

I’m talking about false rape allegations. Those should be treated the same as far as punishment goes. Falsely accusing someone is so damaging not just to the victim, but to all the other real victims of rape and sexual assault who are not believed because of stories like this. There has to be a deterrent. People who falsely accuse someone should get the same punishment of someone guilty of the crime they falsely accused them of 

I know Bauer was accused but no charges were ever brought against him except for this treacherous woman who obviously lied and made up the whole thing.She left a mountain of evidence showing that this was her plan the moment she met him

• Thanks 1

This isn't one of the women whose complaints led to Bauer being suspended by MLB.  She is also not being charged with making false accusations, it's for fraud and theft by extortion related to her squeezing money from Bauer for an abortion that never happened and she wasn't even pregnant.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

"I don't know anything about this case at all but here's my opinion!"

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Anyone can just say anything to ruin someone’s life. If you are a celebrity you can NEVER be alone with anyone. Straight up GoPro on the chest 24/7

I remember a few things from when I was young but the real key is don't put yourself in a position that anything can be said about you.  I get hormones cloud your judgement especially while young (see first sentence) but is that one night stand really worth the possible consequences?  You both may agree at the time but it is easy for someone to decide to try to cash in.

11 hours ago, Fred said:

I remember a few things from when I was young but the real key is don't put yourself in a position that anything can be said about you.  I get hormones cloud your judgement especially while young (see first sentence) but is that one night stand really worth the possible consequences?  You both may agree at the time but it is easy for someone to decide to try to cash in.

Rape and Sexual assault are serious crimes... as such they should not be ignored. HOWEVER if someone is found to be lying about SA or Rape as an attempt to ruin someone or extort someone they should be put in a prison cell... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2