Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It was designed to keep the power of the vote in the hands of a few, this is not what I am speaking to. 

I know you understand how it now benefits the GOP.

It's not just the college, it is also the house and senate. 

1) No

2) Running Hillary benefited the GOP

3) Your allusions to some nefarious conspiracy are laughable, even for you.

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:

WOW!!.. and YOU'RE GOOD WITH THAT JAMES??:$....I just lost whatever little respect I had for you James....I guess you'd fit in real good in Alabama with your fellow neo-con nuts....have a good day at the mall today!

I certainly do not need any respect from you georgie. Could care less.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

a 32 year old man signing a 16 year old girl yearbook is cool in your neo-con world?!...:(...WOW James....the sun has fried your brain...how was the mall yesterday?

FWIW...she's already an established liar. If you want to continue to hitch your wagon to someone with such credibility issues, that's on you.

46 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

FWIW...she's already an established liar. If you want to continue to hitch your wagon to someone with such credibility issues, that's on you.

is his signature a lie?....NO......and Roy's credibility is good?????...you listen to his Hannity interview?...guilty as charged...pedophile wins in Alabama!....the new face of the republican party...bible and all...:$

On 12/10/2017 at 7:51 AM, noonereal said:

In fact, they seem to understand right now. 

That is why the fight.

Social liberals do not believe in racism.  <<Noticed you have backed off the Hitler/Nazism  now that Israel has been recognized...Still preaching that the Democrat from NYC is a racist? rah rah fight fight...no one is buying it. 

Considered people do not believe in isolationism. << open borders vs  'isolationism' ....cry like a baby all you like, but border security is not even close to 'isolationism'... 

Fiscal conservatives do not believe in NEEDLESSLY adding to the national debt. << Exactly, which is why they are usually cost hawks....you trying to blame your 'revenue' income for your national 'debt' is truly laughable....'Considered People' understand you  have to justify your 'spending' and what that cost buys, to justify whether any 'debt' is acceptable...

But the problem is that you are not really 'fighting the good fight'.....in fact you've been doing nothing but trying to bullshit anyone that will listen.....

You and 66 got a great little 'tea party' going tho, so maybe you have accomplished your goal....

18 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

But the problem is that you are not really 'fighting the good fight'.....in fact you've been doing nothing but trying to bullshit anyone that will listen.....

You and 66 got a great little 'tea party' going tho, so maybe you have accomplished your goal....

me and Nooner are bullshiting people?..why?...because we believe the multiple accusers and not bible carrying Roy?

..and you guys know these women are liars and Roy is innocent because it happened 40 years ago...is that the right?...

45 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

is his signature a lie?....NO......and Roy's credibility is good?????...you listen to his Hannity interview?...guilty as charged...pedophile wins in Alabama!....the new face of the republican party...bible and all...:$

I have no idea if the signature is a lie. Neither do you. All we do know is that she claimed the entire entry was written by Moore, and was forced to admit that she forged at least part of it. 

Hence, we're left with Moore's highest profile accuser being found severely lacking in credibility.

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I have no idea if the signature is a lie. Neither do you. All we do know is that she claimed the entire entry was written by Moore, and was forced to admit that she forged at least part of it. 

Hence, we're left with Moore's highest profile accuser being found severely lacking in credibility.

the signature looks very much like other Roy Moore signatures and even if she "forged" part of the note it doesn't take away from the claim that it's HIS signature....throw in multiple accusers and his interview with Hannity and you have a guilty man...remember when the accusations first came out and Mitch McConnell and others claimed they believed the accusers...what happened?... did they sell their souls for a vote?...sure seems that way....

43 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

Honest, you pretty much ignore what I say and assume I am straight in line liberal. 

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the signature looks very much like other Roy Moore signatures and even if she "forged" part of the note it doesn't take away from the claim that it's HIS signature.

I can't believe you're being serious here. You've said some dumb stuff on here, but this is right up there.

Why did you feel the need to put the word forged in quotes? Do you not know the definition of the  word?

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I can't believe you're being serious here. You've said some dumb stuff on here, but this is right up there.

Why did you feel the need to put the word forged in quotes? Do you not know the definition of the  word?

yea... and did she "forge" his signature?...the $64,000 question...doesn't look like she did....serious....and don't forget Roy's own words...he told Hannity he asks permission from the teenage girls mom's before dating them...you don't believe bible carrying Roy?...

Just now, DBP66 said:

yea... and did she "forge" his signature?...the $64,000 question...doesn't look like she did..

Well, you had no trouble believing he wrote the entire entry, so...9_9

FWIW, Moore has repeatedly asked for the yearbook to be examined my a third party, and the lady refused.

Just now, DBP66 said:

.and don't forget Roy's own words...he told Hannity he asks permission from the teenage girls mom's before dating them...you don't believe bible carrying Roy?...

I don't live in Alabama, and hence have no vote,  so I don't really care either way.