Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

The election was not heated. Moore was expected to win easily, like all GOP candidates do since civil rights upset them all. 

In all seriousness, I find the general culture of AL disturbing. 

I didn't say the election was close I said heated. 

Do yu really think the people of Alabama care abt how a guy from back east ferls about them? He'll I'm from UT I lived in many different states. I've visited all but 4 without a doubt the worst was NY.  Their fucking arrogance can suck it. Do you think the people of NY give a shit what I think? 

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Man bro this thinking all but gaurentees Trump's re-election. The people back east and in CA think they run this country. Trump said F NY and CA and won the election 

What guarantees Trump's reelection is a combination of laziness and complacency. 

Even with the electorate college rigged for the GOP, the Dems have a large enough majority if they can get folks to vote. 

I believe we will have Trump 7 more years. 

32 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

That the show's tourist cast were mostly from NY explains a lot more...

You think local Floridians look or act like the tourist 'spring breakers' too???

I think nooner's opinion of Alabamans quickly circles the schneid when one looks around his environs for comparison.

13 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and who signed the yearbook James??...a 32 year old man...and if you had a half a brain and listened to the Hannity interview you heard a confession of how a pedophile works...40 years has nothing to do with anything it doesn't changed what happens to TEENAGE GIRLS James...

So a 32 yr old signed a yearbook. BFD. 

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

What guarantees Trump's reelection is a combination of laziness and complacency. 

Even with the electorate college rigged for the GOP, the Dems have a large enough majority if they can get folks to vote. 

I believe we will have Trump 7 more years. 

The electorate college was now rigged for the GOP? The could be asinine statement #1 for 2017. Of course it had nothing to do with the worst candidate ever in political history (hillary)?

7 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

The electorate college was now rigged for the GOP? The could be asinine statement #1 for 2017. Of course it had nothing to do with the worst candidate ever in political history (hillary)?

Jeezus Effin H!! I can't believe (well. For he most part) that nooner would make such a dumb ass statement. He musta thought nobody (other than dumbass DBP who believes anything the left throws his way) would not have noticed such a ridiculous statement. I'm dumbfounded to be honest. Nooner has at least a shred of rationality at times...not so sure now. 

26 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Jeezus Effin H!! I can't believe (well. For he most part) that nooner would make such a dumb ass statement. He musta thought nobody (other than dumbass DBP who believes anything the left throws his way) would not have noticed such a ridiculous statement. I'm dumbfounded to be honest. Nooner has at least a shred of rationality at times...not so sure now. 

I really isn't worth it to even bother trying to talk with these left wing lunatics. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

I really isn't worth it to even bother trying to talk with these left wing lunatics. 

You're spot on, bro. I'm a pretty objective, rational man. I, for the life of me, find it ivery difficult, if not impossible, to have empathy got these entitled, left wing nut jobs. The Democratic Party that I remember back in the day was nothing like this shit show we've had to witness over the past 9 years. These left wing idiots are filled with so much hatred because their shitty fucking candidate didn't win, that they can't enjoy the prosperity of what's happening RIGHT NOW. Hopefully, One day they'll understand what we're fighting to hold on to. I'm not certain that they will...based on what I see on this board, there're pretty much lame ass retards that want America to be on par with Bangladesh. SMFH. Thank God that we have a president with balls to at least give a a fighting chance.

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You're spot on, bro. I'm a pretty objective, rational man. I, for the life of me, find it ivery difficult, if not impossible, to have empathy got these entitled, left wing nut jobs. The Democratic Party that I remember back in the day was nothing like this shit show we've had to witness over the past 9 years. These left wing idiots are filled with so much hatred because their shitty fucking candidate didn't win, that they can't enjoy the prosperity of what's happening RIGHT NOW. Hopefully, One day they'll understand what we're fighting to hold on to. I'm not certain that they will...based on what I see on this board, there're pretty much lame ass retards that want America to be on par with Bangladesh. SMFH. Thank God that we have a president with balls to at least give a a fighting chance.

I consider myself a Constitutional Conservative with some libertarian leanings. The problem is a good portion of the left are now basically anti American communists. The old blue dog democrats are mostly all gone. But what's even worse is the GOP has gone so far left except for a chosen few. The GOP is now liberal light. They spend too much and have taken on the entitlement mentality. It would be nice if this country just followed the immigration laws on the books. Where this country is in 10, 20, 50 years is anyone's guess.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

The Electoral college, the house and the senate all favor the GOP.

This is not a debate. This is not partisan rhetoric.  

I am sitting here wondering if you are serious in claiming it's not or if you are just being argumentatively partisan.

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

One day they'll understand what we're fighting to hold on to. 

In fact, they seem to understand right now. 

That is why the fight.

Social liberals do not believe in racism.

Considered people do not believe in isolationism. 

Fiscal conservatives do not believe in NEEDLESSLY adding to the national debt.

50 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am sitting here wondering if you are serious in claiming it's not or if you are just being argumentatively partisan.

As you said rigged for the GOP. As I said the most asinine statement of 2017. Not even worth having a discussion after that statement.

28 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

As you said rigged for the GOP. As I said the most asinine statement of 2017. Not even worth having a discussion after that statement.

I am not sure what you are disagreeing about. 

If I remove the word "rigged" and instead inserted the word "favors" the rural areas of the country,  do you acknowledge my statement as accurate?

9 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

So a 32 yr old signed a yearbook. BFD. 

WOW!!.. and YOU'RE GOOD WITH THAT JAMES??:$....I just lost whatever little respect I had for you James....I guess you'd fit in real good in Alabama with your fellow neo-con nuts....have a good day at the mall today!

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

It's called "winning elections".

The electoral college was not designed to favor any one party over another. It has its origins dating back to 1787, when neither of our current parties even existed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

WOW!!.. and YOU'RE GOOD WITH THAT JAMES??:$....I just lost whatever little respect I had for you James....I guess you'd fit in real good in Alabama with your fellow neo-con nuts....have a good day at the mall today!

My old highschool yearbook has multiple signatures from 30+ year olds. They were teachers or coaches or mentors you fucking dope. 

3 hours ago, concha said:

It's called "winning elections".

The electoral college was not designed to favor any one party over another. It has its origins dating back to 1787, when neither of our current parties even existed.

It was designed to keep the power of the vote in the hands of a few, this is not what I am speaking to. 

I know you understand how it now benefits the GOP.

It's not just the college, it is also the house and senate.