Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Well, you had no trouble believing he wrote the entire entry, so...9_9

FWIW, Moore has repeatedly asked for the yearbook to be examined my a third party, and the lady refused.

I don't live in Alabama, and hence have no vote,  so I don't really care either way.

did I say that?...no...It's all about the signature....and as an American citizen you should care about a pedophile being elected to the Senate IMO...he's giving America a black eye and the Republican party 2 black eyes IMO...just ask Republican Senator Richard Shelby from Alabama who's NOT supporting good old Roy...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

did I say that?...no...It's all about the signature....and as an American citizen you should care about a pedophile being elected to the Senate IMO...he's giving America a black eye and the Republican party 2 black eyes IMO...just ask Republican Senator Richard Shelby from Alabama who's NOT supporting good old Roy...

It's for the people of Alabama to decide.

Civics class is your friend.

30 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yes it is...but the outcome of this election will have a big impact on the two parties going forward...

the party of pedphiles vs. the party who believes the victims...I can't wait to see a picture of Donny-Bannon & Moore all together celebrating!

Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton approve this message

Just now, aZjimbo said:

georgie boy keeps hitting new lows. The party who believes victims. LMAO. The party of twana brawley, Duke rape case, the party of JFK (the womanizer), ted kennedy (the drunken murderer womanizer) and the illustrious slick willie clinton.

hey listen if Marilyn Monroe wanted to sleep with you idc who you are you are sleeping with her

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

georgie boy keeps hitting new lows. The party who believes victims. LMAO. The party of twana brawley, Duke rape case, the party of JFK (the womanizer), ted kennedy (the drunken murderer womanizer) and the illustrious slick willie clinton.

new low??..LOL...says the guy who thinks it's ok for a 32 year old man to be signing a H.S. girls yearbook....hate to tell you James...it doesn't get any LOWER than that....:$

well at least Roy admitted he asked the teenage girls mother's for permission.....Nice guy huh James!