Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

2 hours ago, ResidentTroll said:

Hold the Phone???

Forget Republican/Democrat, Black/White, etc etc (yeah i know tough to do), but just what CRIME??

Now maybe I'm just being a 'man' here but.....only question/problem I see here is if age is truely accurate with events...at one point i got the impression he knew what he was doing by waiting on at least one girl (not that it helps any 'moral' opinion), so not sure how accurate this might be.

Notice EXACTLY what he is ACTUALLY BEING acused of..."Three other women said Moore also made sexual advances to them when they were teenagers around the same time, according to the newspaper. "

Not quite the same as 'rape' now is it? And if the age of 'full on sexual intercourse consent' is 16....well yeah then some guys might try their luck on ya...

This story at best reads like some naive adolescents first sexual experiences tho (albeit from a long ago)... at face value:

- Guy making moves on girl.  Girl says "Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over."....This happens while their both half naked ......and the dude leaves giving up on his 'slide play' where he doesn't even get to second base?  ¬¬WAY to many 'unknowns' for sure, but there really does seem fairly tame stuff ....

Yeah i get it, no means no, but does anyone REALLY see a crime here as described?

A girl was 14 at the time.  Yes there is a crime.  

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

ok Lurch...i thought you had 1/2 a head on your shoulders...looks like I was wrong...MINUS ONE SENATE SEAT...MORON...O.o

OK 666, I'll take back  the exaggeration in the sense of 'fairness'......as we all know you can't get a 'hard on' anyways....

Be proud that you correctly pointed to the 'major news outlets as the ones with the hard on'.....also be proud of the fact that YOU are the one to STROKE it............keep on strokin'........almost there...stroke, stroke..  

4 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

OK 666, I'll take back the back the exaggeration in the sense of 'fairness'......as we all know you can't get a 'hard on' anyways....

Be proud that you correctly pointed to the 'major news outlets as the ones with the hard on'.....also be proud of the fact that YOU are the one to STROKE it............keep on strokin'........almost there...stroke, stroke..  

another guy stuck in the closet Lurch?...o.O

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If proven. I highly doubt this story. 1 month until election time come on really

you don't think that the election could play into the women"s story?....maybe in her mind it's now or never to EXPOSE a guy who is about to possibly become one of the most powerful men in the country...KARMA???....

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and the other girls...too tardy?...#gulityassin

'Asking a consenting girl on a date'

has got nothing to do with it in all reality ...

Can you show me anywhere where these 'other woman' claim  ANYTHING to the contrary? 

''Asking a consenting girl on a date'

Damn you mean he did it 3 whole times?........somebody call the cops....

Do any of you here who are defending this guy ever once consider that it might be true?  And if you did what do you think about it?  One girl was fuc$_!;@# 14 years old.  If true and you guys defending him is very telling but not unexpected.  Your the reason women and 14 year old girls don't come out right away and say something.  

This no doubt will be lost on you but here it is anyway- wtf is wrong with you?  Have you become so invested in YOU vs Liberal/Democrat hatred that you've lost all sense of decency.  A 14 year old girl.  How are we even arguing about this?  Fake news?  Conspiricy bullshit?  Damn it she was 14 years old.  

Now defend away bitches.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Me?..you don't like my "fake news" stories? ..the cut and paste articles?..shoot the messenger James???...you-Concha-Tex-Blueballs are too funny....you guys read something I post and you nutty neo-cons go into "mad mode" and start you're cursing acts like a bunch of stupid kids...thanks for the laughs fellas...;)

And you actually believe this story right? Only 40 years after the fact. 

16 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Do any of you here who are defending this guy ever once consider that it might be true?  And if you did what do you think about it?  One girl was fuc$_!;@# 14 years old.  If true and you guys defending him is very telling but not unexpected.  Your the reason women and 14 year old girls don't come out right away and say something.  

This no doubt will be lost on you but here it is anyway- wtf is wrong with you?  Have you become so invested in YOU vs Liberal/Democrat hatred that you've lost all sense of decency.  A 14 year old girl.  How are we even arguing about this?  Fake news?  Conspiricy bullshit?  Damn it she was 14 years old.  

Now defend away bitches.  

You mean like Michael Brown (hands up don't shoot)? Or the Duke rape case? Did you ever consider it's pure bs?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The Liberals are at war with everybody including men.

I don't give a crap what this man did 40 years ago unless it was murder or rape.

I don't give a crap that a teenage girl got drunk with him and kissed him.

This shit is getting crazy if he did anything wrong like a bunch of these other people getting accused half a century later.  They should have went to the police then not 40 years later this is all bullshit.

Kissing is not rape anyway or murder.

7 hours ago, ResidentTroll said:

has got nothing to do with it in all reality ...

Can you show me anywhere where these 'other woman' claim  ANYTHING to the contrary? 

''Asking a consenting girl on a date'

Damn you mean he did it 3 whole times?........somebody call the cops....

14 YEARS OLD!...CAN'T CONSENT LURCH....O.o