GEICO: Valdosta 24 vs Chandler 44; FINAL

ECHS05

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

From my Grayson source:

"15 games is a grind in 7A. Any class really. And what do you "win?"

We wanted to take all 150 players, coaches, personnel, etc. They said 75, then 95. No deal. Players playing in all-star games, moving on to basketball, etc. It's ok."

LAME AS FUCK

Ugh..... 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Did you get on Ancestry.com about that young Chandler qb yet? 

xD

Rush is interviewing "Big Uglies" on both sides of the ball.  We have already found an "Aunt" for the Cook County RB and I do believe things are still up in the air for the Lowndes QB...but it's too early to get excited.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

From my Grayson source:

"15 games is a grind in 7A. Any class really. And what do you "win?"

We wanted to take all 150 players, coaches, personnel, etc. They said 75, then 95. No deal. Players playing in all-star games, moving on to basketball, etc. It's ok."

LAME AS FUCK

Pretty lame. I can't really fault them whole heartedly though. I agree that the whole team should be there. Idc how it gets done. If ESPN won't tote the entire bill then someone/ a benefactor should step up and make the thing happen. 

Valdosta found a way. 

I know Grayson doesn't have the same level of booster club as Valdosta though. 

It's a shame that ESPN keeps trying and there's all of these obstacles like lame af teams bucking on going, logisitics and etc. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Eh Los was right on that one. GrYson should've taken 95 and dealt with it. Way too diva ish. Heard Grayson said no in a blink though. It was all or no one and they weren't playing smh 

I dont get the reason behind HAVING to take players that simply were not going to play.

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Eh Los was right on that one. GrYson should've taken 95 and dealt with it. Way too diva ish. Heard Grayson said no in a blink though. It was all or no one and they weren't playing smh 

I think they are right in that. The team is 100+, and I like that they wanted to take them all. If ESPN got 95... 10-20 should have been a shoe in for Grayson to get paid imo. 

Hell... I don't even like Grayson and I would adopted one plane ticket or hotel room in order to help. 

They didn't even try. They really didn't want to imo. That's what sucked the worse about this thing.

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think they are right in that. The team is 100+, and I like that they wanted to take them all. If ESPN got 95... 10-20 should have been a shoe in for Grayson to get paid imo. 

Hell... I don't even like Grayson and I would adopted one plane ticket or hotel room in order to help. 

They didn't even try. They really didn't want to imo. That's what sucked the worse about this thing.

And I'm a poor as dirt working stiff. 

That Atlanta money should have poured in, in short order for either team that won the championship up there in AAAAAAA. 

Richie Rich's in Atlanta too tight to get them boys some plane tickets and meals. 

Poor South Georgia boy woulda stepped up and helped. 

Another reason to hate on Atlanta. 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Theres bigger issues than just not taking a few kids. They are holding back progress of something BIG happening in the HSFB world.

This, especially after there have been previous teams trying hard to get this to happen.   Then they get the chance and are like...naaaah.   Weak as fu!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Excuse you. Jawja on top - don't listen to the other posts just giving Georgia a hard time. Listen to ESPN 

IMG_3580.PNG

Lol. Yeah yall wish. Just hope Val got out with not to many injured players. Game should never have happened. If this keeps up next year will be the last for this series. Grayson plunked out huge. 95 is not enough. Chicken shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys still hanging in this thread? 

I would of thought the Gaa guys would of bumped every thread under this and it would of been on page 3 by now. Lol 

To me this is respectable... it pretty much says...

Valdosta is = to Mountain Pointe. 

MP is a facking hoss boss team.