BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’ll post later I’m bout to hit the road, the one kid shue is a really good wrestler, really hoping he would have chose joes

ill post the rest tonight 

53764C75-1F98-40B2-9033-E31106583529.jpeg

A61D0563-24F7-481F-B6D6-812F83D70B15.jpeg

thanks..Shue I know about for the mats he is 1 of 3 nationally ranked frosh wrestlers coming in

On 7/3/2020 at 7:04 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

BC is a huge upgrade for any kid from BD. No doubt a big body, but he’ll have to earn his snaps like everyone else. We’ve seen this movie before. The BNU is the great equalizer. Takes a special player player to “make it” there. Time will tell. 

💯💯💯💯💯

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can we redshirt Estime?  You think that’s possible?

All seniors are allowed to return next year for their senior season. I really don't see Estime being at Joe's for the whole year. If tge season is pushed back until spring he's probably going to early enroll in college opposed to playing in the spring then going straight into summer camp at college.  Really doesn't make sense for the athletes to put their bodies through that abuse.

On July 4, 2020 at 12:30 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Pretty sure the new field still won’t be regulation size for lax, which is sad. Opponents will continue to mistakenly run out of bounds since they’re not used to playing the football lines. 

Calpreps has Bergen at #11 in NJ right now...

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya I see he’s working with that Leroy guy, it’s over done deal, he’ll be at BC

Was locked in for Joe's, however they were taking forever to process his paperwork and in came Bosco. Most likely will be Joe's or Bosco. Will know by end of week.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern

@SJR89

@SJR 04

@GardenStateBaller

im not in the loop, with college football closing shop and public’s too, what’s the outlook for our private brothers, I don’t see how we can have a season when colleges shut theirs down

as long as the transmission rate keeps going down and gets to the magic number of under 1......there is a good chance for footballl....I know the schools have been using POD systems, with grouping players in pods in nunbers of 10 etc.  yesterday I went for a run on the track in Ramsey.......Ramsey high school has no joke legit High School band....there was over 125 kids out  there social distancing and practicing for band...disciplined ...methodical...protocols were evident and constant....was good to see.....but the wild card is Murphy....he could just flat out cancel everything.....

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Mickeybern

@SJR89

@SJR 04

@GardenStateBaller

im not in the loop, with college football closing shop and public’s too, what’s the outlook for our private brothers, I don’t see how we can have a season when colleges shut theirs down

well SJR89 is being optimistic in my book...not criticizing his optimism for Lord knows I hope he is right it is just that I think it will be to difficult for the administrators to allow a contact sport like football when you are reducing class instruction in order to allow for social distancing.. Look, the way I see it, if I were a president of one of these schools would I risk my job and the possibility of a Covid outbreak which would further reduce my ability to provide the real thing the institution is suppose to, Education?  The answer is no! Teaneck started, the other publics will begin to fall in line and the political pressure will be to much for the Admins at the privates to repel. I believe they will cancel soon after school starts. Just my opinion, I have no inside info.

• Like 1