BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

JC is a vgood team. 

What makes them very good? Who did they beat? How many of their kids are playing Division 1 football? Name their signature win. Name their top player all time. They’ve won one playoff game in history. In the last six years, they’ve had seasons of 1-9, 3-7, and 4-6  

It’s an elite private school with a rich history vs a public school that’s won one playoff game all-time

Its an embarrassing matchup for Don Bosco. The same way it was for St John’s and I said it then too. It’s so soft. No different than Colquitt scheduling International school of Broward 

6 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

One playoff win school history and it was a first rounder this past fall. They don’t play in the high class in Georgia with Colquitt, Grayson, Marietta’s of the world.  And they still can’t win. They were eliminated by a team that lost the next week to a team that lost the following week. 

They’re a nobody. No elite eights, no final fours, obviously no championships. Just a whole bunch of nothing. Really nice area of Georgia just north of Atlanta. Lot of money in the area. Ton of white kids aka they’re slow and unathletic in the skill areas. Probably fit in well with most Jersey publics. Bet their lacrosse and swimming teams are dope though 

Don Bosco by 40

I'ma make this short and sweet.... 

No... 

Though I will admit JC LAX has beaten some solid OOS competition. But then they get back in state and lose to Norcross,Grayson and Milton... 

Don't get me wrong I'd like to see JC do good but these matchups just seem way out of their league right now...

Nothing wrong with wanting to play OOS either. But they couldn't beat Orlando Jones they're not ready for DBP yet. 

Unlike ATLien I will give JC some credit the new HC has most certainly done better than what they where doing before he got there now not even he can deny that. But there's still quite a few hurdles for them to overcome... 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

19-4 the last two seasons. Should've beaten 'Dosta in the playoffs this season. They're Top 50 in a hsfb power state. To me that = vgood

Valdosta lost the very next week in the 2nd round... to a team that lost the very next week. And then that team lost in the final. 

They play in a very easy region against slow unathletic white kids. One playoff win all-time. One. Just uno. They’re not good. 

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Four WRs signed NLOI last week. The fastest of them all didn't sign because he'll be drafted in the MLB draft in June. And their star CB is going to UGA.

He’s a walk-on (LOL) that’ll never see the field. That’s the best player you mentioned, their star, as a walk-on scout team contributor 

They don’t have a single Power 5 starter on their roster. JC’s best commit is a Ball State signee.  

They’re an untalented public school with a tradition of losing. They’re not state relevant let alone nationally. Again I’ve proven this with facts  (1-9, 3-7, 4-6 just in the last six years. They’ve never played football the week before Thanksgiving let alone after it in history) 

John’s Creek is signing up for ass-kickings to take their kids sight seeing. Their coach knows they’ll get embarrassed but doesn’t care. If they weren’t a PGL client you wouldn’t even know who this program is. You’re talking them up SOLELY because they’re a client of yours and you set up their trip to play an ELITE Jersey PRIVATE. 

I’ll make the $100 bet with you that Bosco leads by 40 in the game. Not gonna give up that many points in the final for a backdoor cover but I absolutely believe DBP will lead by 40+ in the game and will probably win by that much

8 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

He’s a walk-on (LOL) that’ll never see the field. That’s the best player you mentioned, their star, as a walk-on scout team contributor 

They don’t have a single Power 5 starter on their roster. JC’s best commit is a Ball State signee.  

They’re an untalented public school with a tradition of losing. They’re not state relevant let alone nationally. Again I’ve proven this with facts  (1-9, 3-7, 4-6 just in the last six years. They’ve never played football the week before Thanksgiving let alone after it in history) 

John’s Creek is signing up for ass-kickings to take their kids sight seeing. Their coach knows they’ll get embarrassed but doesn’t care. If they weren’t a PGL client you wouldn’t even know who this program is. You’re talking them up SOLELY because they’re a client of yours and you set up their trip to play an ELITE Jersey PRIVATE. 

I’ll make the $100 bet with you that Bosco leads by 40 in the game. Not gonna give up that many points in the final for a backdoor cover but I absolutely believe DBP will lead by 40+ in the game and will probably win by that much

Bosco by 25 atleast 

21 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

One playoff win school history and it was a first rounder this past fall. They don’t play in the high class in Georgia with Colquitt, Grayson, Marietta’s of the world.  And they still can’t win. They were eliminated by a team that lost the next week to a team that lost the following week. 

They’re a nobody. No elite eights, no final fours, obviously no championships. Just a whole bunch of nothing. Really nice area of Georgia just north of Atlanta. Lot of money in the area. Ton of white kids aka they’re slow and unathletic in the skill areas. Probably fit in well with most Jersey publics. Bet their lacrosse and swimming teams are dope though 

Don Bosco by 40

Come on baller... this some bullshit. You might as well had scheduled Scarsdale high school.  What are you doing talking to a school like that? While you're at it go set up a game between St. Peters prep and Albertus Magnus (NY).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We'll take that bet after a couple of one hitters of Blue Dream....

BGW

I tried showing off in front of them and tried showing them how the parochials do it, I hit the ramp so fast that i hit the ground so Hard that I I was on the verge of shitting my pants, I hit my hip on the ground so hard I couldn’t breathe and my asshole was legit hurting 

• Haha 1