The GA/FL All Star Game

Rufus69

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Florida had 150+ yards in penalties before the brawl.... Sounds like a bunch of punks.

And they were still dominating. The score was 16-0. Imagine if the homo ass Georgia refs weren't cheating them? Maybe 45-0. 

The Georgia coaches told the players lets get out of here now before we get tarred and feathered so they sent them in to attack the Florida players so the refs would call the game 

• Haha 1

Funny how this is the 6th year of this game with Florida winning 4 of 5 and there hasn't been an issue yet. All the games were played in Florida. 

The second they move it to Georgia all hell breaks loose. Literally. Sad that Georgia can't enjoy a little friendly competition without destroying sportsmanship with assault and battery 

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Funny how this is the 6th year of this game with Florida winning 4 of 5 and there hasn't been an issue yet. All the games were played in Florida. 

The second they move it to Georgia all hell breaks loose. Literally. Sad that Georgia can't enjoy a little friendly competition without destroying sportsmanship with assault and battery 

A Florida player went low on a crack-back block on a Georgia player...who took offense...and threw a punch.  That led to a second, third and infinite number of punches thrown when both benches cleared.  When they FINALLY separated the two teams...the refs said.... screw this...we're going home.

Don't blame them....

Rufus>>

55 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And they were still dominating. The score was 16-0. Imagine if the homo ass Georgia refs weren't cheating them? Maybe 45-0

The Georgia coaches told the players lets get out of here now before we get tarred and feathered so they sent them in to attack the Florida players so the refs would call the game 

Imagine if stupid ass Florida teams had Discipline and Coaching. 

You gotta quit blaming our refs for your undisciplined athletes.... 

57 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

A Florida player went low on a crack-back block on a Georgia player...who took offense...and threw a punch.  That led to a second, third and infinite number of punches thrown when both benches cleared.  When they FINALLY separated the two teams...the refs said.... screw this...we're going home.

Don't blame them....

Rufus>>

So we supposed to let GA guys punch us and be pushovers

Ga threw a punch and FL fought back 

Simple

9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I understand the culprit or instigator was a Florida WR that spit in the face of a Georgia player. I may not know much but I keep up with my back yard. This game was played in the stadium that Colquitt came up to scrimmage in  this past summer. They beat they home team soundly and they were no incidents. With the score 16-0 in the 3rd quarter, that  Is not an insurmountable lead. No need to resort to anything on behalf of the Georgia players. Maybe play better. 

Just adding my two cents worth

For the record i doubt a FL guy just got sudden urge to spit in GA player face

Probably something happened before to lead to it

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I like to entertain thoughts. I am open to much when I really don't know. 

Given that this game, as I said was in my back yard, and are familiar with quite a few players and coaches involved,  I feel confident in my sources.

I'm not denying it 😂 

Only stating I'm sure that something else lead to the spitting incident 

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

more like they weren't going be pushovers to GA

Hey Skippy, if you Lakeland girls need a lil competition in 2018-2022! Colquitt is STILL LOOKING to fill their schedule! HELL, when you come to the Hog Pen, you can sit with two Columbia fans who come up every weekend, to watch COLQUITT!xD

38 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Hey Skippy, if you Lakeland girls need a lil competition in 2018-2022! Colquitt is STILL LOOKING to fill their schedule! HELL, when you come to the Hog Pen, you can sit with two Columbia fans who come up every weekend, to watch COLQUITT!xD

We ain't lakeland dummy 

And they can go there idc,  i don't care about what "fans" we have 

Btw unless you all return trips Columbia won't schedule, they won't take a game unless they can guarantee a home game in the deal

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

We ain't lakeland dummy 

And they can go there idc,  i don't care about what "fans" we have 

Btw unless you all return trips Columbia won't schedule, they won't take a game unless they can guarantee a home game in the deal

Lol u think coldcut county will ever schedule a away OOS lol propst would ruin his reputation if he scheduled a away game and lost that’s y they will always try to get u to play at their stadium 

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol u think coldcut county will ever schedule a away OOS lol propst would ruin his reputation if he scheduled a away game and lost that’s y they will always try to get u to play at their stadium 

Guess we won't have colquitt on schedule lol

I rather play valdosta though

We already have history there 

• 3 months later...
On 1/7/2018 at 11:19 AM, Columbiafan said:

FL is a state that is literally carried by talent alone 

If we constantly a top 3 state with only talent imagine how lopsided it would be if you added good coaches, good fan support and good administration?

Imagine if 1/2 the old folks moved to Alabama, meth industry ceased to exist in Florida, and gators became household pets.

See, my imagination projector works as good as yours and @Nolebull813