Freedom Bowl HS games 2018

Texasball

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Whats with the Cell avatar?

Dont make me break out Gohan...

Dont hate. 

Cell was  the ultimate life form. 

He was Pure Perfection. 

Even if he did die at the hands of an angry 12 year old.  

And get hunted down like a hog by a stronger Android and eaten....  

The new game has an excellent story but damn did they short shaft the hell out of Cell in that fight... 

I mean he got Norcrossed it was pretty bad... 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not at all. Imitation is the best form of flattery ;) 

PGL is extremely proud to be working with Grayson and host, Buford! Because of this event, teams like Marietta, North Gwinnett and Cedar Grove are now clients! What a difference a year makes! The best is yet to come. 

So when is the press release coming for the Buford Classic presented by PGL?????

7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

This...

Is it still Grayson vs BC, Buford vs Deer in a field on a beach?

DFB playing 2 GA teams OOS?

Somebody on the Florida site posted that Deerfield Beach is playing Buford. 

I spoke to deer jerky's coach and he told me  about the Westlake game as well. 

I'm not sure about anything else. 

Also Marietta could be playing 2 Florida teams.  Jones and St Thomas.  Those games are in negotiation stages right now 

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Somebody on the Florida site posted that Deerfield Beach is playing Buford. 

I spoke to deer jerky's coach and he told me  about the Westlake game as well. 

I'm not sure about anything else. 

Also Marietta could be playing 2 Florida teams.  Jones and St Thomas.  Those games are in negotiation stages right now 

Marietta vs. STA is good stuff.

Mariettas' weakness, is inexperience on a big stage. They are very new to the spotlight. The biggest game theyve played in this decade probably, was their 51-41 loss to North Gwinnett in the Quarterfinals. They went 8-5 last year, but to be fair their star QB, Harrison Bailey, was out for a good chunk of the season. They dont lose very many at all, and their stars are top notch... They should be really good in 2018... And STILL young is the crazy part. 2019 in Georgia is going to be a "watch Marietta kick everyones ass" year. 2018 very well could be their year, we will see.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Marietta vs. STA is good stuff.

Mariettas' weakness, is inexperience on a big stage. They are very new to the spotlight. The biggest game theyve played in this decade probably, was their 51-41 loss to North Gwinnett in the Quarterfinals. They went 8-5 last year, but to be fair their star QB, Harrison Bailey, was out for a good chunk of the season. They dont lose very many at all, and their stars are top notch... They should be really good in 2018... And STILL young is the crazy part. 2019 in Georgia is going to be a "watch Marietta kick everyones ass" year. 2018 very well could be their year, we will see.

Marietta better find a defense if they want to win the big one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Marietta is working on these games now. Nothing in stone yet. 

They are already playing Rome and Grayson? Add STA and Jones and they are gearing up for a MNC run!!

Simply cant... See them winning all those games.

They are also in a region with McEachern & Hillgrove... Both of whom will be better in 2018.

43 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

From what I hear, many defensive players are finding them ;) 

Two Metro ATL coaches recently told me they'll never play them since "they recruit." LOL

We had some defensive kids come in? News to me! Real talk  our D started

1 - freshman CB and  1 Sophomore CB, 2 sophomore safties , 1 sophomore LB and 2 juniors LB. 1 senior DE and 1 sophomore DE , 1 junior DT and 1 sophomore DT. 

So I think that D will be much improved in 2018. If anyone moves in boy it’s going to be trouble🤔

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Has anyone in your area heard about The Honor Bowl? Since 2010 we have had over 180 schools from 7 states come to California and play great football and leave changed because of the educational aspects of the event. IMG Academy has been in twice, Both St Joseph Regional and St Joseph Prep have traveled to SoCal to match-up against California teams. 2019 we are expanding and would love to have some schools from Georgia, Alabama, Texas and so many others be part of this amazing showcase.

https://youtu.be/jAr8ibQvyjY 

If interested email me at rick@thehonorgroup.org

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rsutter said:

Has anyone in your area heard about The Honor Bowl? Since 2010 we have had over 180 schools from 7 states come to California and play great football and leave changed because of the educational aspects of the event. IMG Academy has been in twice, Both St Joseph Regional and St Joseph Prep have traveled to SoCal to match-up against California teams. 2019 we are expanding and would love to have some schools from Georgia, Alabama, Texas and so many others be part of this amazing showcase.

Great stuff. Honor Bowl is a great event. 

40 minutes ago, rsutter said:

When you say expanding, do you mean you are hosting games in different states?