Freedom Bowl HS games 2018

Texasball

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm emailing him back and forth now. He said he has no clue who is involved as of now. (Unless he is not allowed to mention it unlike the Grayson asst coach) Lol. 

He said that Chic Fil A is a big sponsor and it's gonna be a huge event. 

hoping that means In-n-Out will be sponsoring the west coast games... 

On 1/9/2018 at 1:43 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Milton is not beating Chandler or Euless Trinity...

In 2014, I think Milton would have played with anyone in the country. Since then, probably not so much, but, it seems like depending on number of seniors and returning starters, they could be back on the upswing honestly. Most publics usually see a year to two in their down cycle. If that theory holds true with Milton, they could be back on par with their 2014 team. 

I'm too darned lazy to go digging up their information to get a true read on how they may be this upcoming season. 

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, vs 6A team. 

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What's wrong with Oaks? 

It will depend on the 6A team they play, but I don't see them showing well. Go look at their last two OOS games, its not strong. They got blown out by St. Joe's Prep, 49-17 and manhandled by Bellevue 31-21 when they were favored. 

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

It will depend on the 6A team they play, but I don't see them showing well. Go look at their last two OOS games, its not strong. They got blown out by St. Joe's Prep, 49-17 and manhandled by Bellevue 31-21 when they were favored. 

Cali is favored in every OOS game it seems. With all the lumps they have taken, you'd think that Calpreps (as well as the other ranking services) and all their fans (mainly the posters here) would have seen the light by now. Lol

25 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Cali is favored in every OOS game it seems. With all the lumps they have taken, you'd think that Calpreps (as well as the other ranking services) and all their fans (mainly the posters here) would have seen the light by now. Lol

Is that Norcross or Valdosta talking?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Oaks was heavy with underclass men last year mainly juniors and sophomores started on both sides of the ball.That being said they need a QB badly 

• Like 1

GSB was guessing SJR may go to this....not sure if we are but we did this 2yrs ago in Cali but it was called the Honor bowl. played and beat Serra from CA.  Great trip for kids...they spent a day at Camp Pendelton with the Marines and one of our Grads who is an Air Force General.....if Freedom bowl is similar than it will be a great event