The Pre-Super Bowl Georgia High School Top Ten

Rufus69

It's early.  WAY EARLY.  but...it's NEVER too early to talk about Georgia High School Football.  Let me preface this with a ...this is not a detailed analysis of what it coming.  This IS...a glance at what we see as potential opportunity as of February 1st.  But you could and should...take it as Gospel.....

1.  Grayson 

2.  North Gwinnett

3.  Marietta

4.  McEachern

5.  Brookwood

6.  Archer

7.  Buford

8.  Walton

9.  Lowndes

10.  Lee County

And just for dart throwing...

11.  Northside Warner Robins

12.  Tucker

13.  Rome

14.  The Mighty Warner Robins Red Demons

15.  Colquitt

Updates AFTER Spring......

Rufus>>

Brookwood is going to fall pretty hard, not even sure theyll be Top 15.

They lose a ton. And some high-quality guys.

Tuckers probably too high, they lose one of the best senior classes in GA.

Lee Co. might fall off a little bit, but not much.

Blessed Trinity brings back a lot, they may be a serious threat to break into the Top 10 even being 4A.

You are always a big Milton guy, whered they go?

Hillgrove should be better in 2018.

And no ELCA!? They are gonna be fire baby!

Also... I just cant see how Grayson could start #1.

Coach Hunnicutt is still a liability IMO... Graysons #1 problem last year was no offensive identity. 

And Graysons DC just left... He was very good.

For the heck of it, heres mine...

1. North Gwinnett

2. Colquitt Co.

3. Marietta

4. Archer

5. Grayson

6. McEachern

7. Walton

8. Buford

9. Blessed Trinity

10. Lowndes

11. Warner Robins

12. Rome

13. Hillgrove

14. Lee Co.

15. Milton

16. Parkview

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

It's early.  WAY EARLY.  but...it's NEVER too early to talk about Georgia High School Football.  Let me preface this with a ...this is not a detailed analysis of what it coming.  This IS...a glance at what we see as potential opportunity as of February 1st.  But you could and should...take it as Gospel.....

1.  Grayson 

2.  North Gwinnett

3.  Marietta

4.  McEachern

5.  Brookwood

6.  Archer

7.  Buford

8.  Walton

9.  Lowndes

10.  Lee County

12.  Tucker

13.  Rome

15.  Colquitt

Rufus>>

Rufus, not real happy... not sure our mangy emaciated pups can even get into their uniforms let alone ANY type of ranking however supernatural or unnatural they may be. 

We hope the band can carry a tune, both concession stands are open and plenty of parking close to the gate. 

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Coach Hunnicutt is still a liability IMO... Graysons #1 problem last year was no offensive identity. 

1. North Gwinnett

2. Colquitt Co.

3. Marietta

4. Archer

5. Grayson

6. McEachern

7. Walton

8. Buford

9. Blessed Trinity

10. Lowndes

11. Warner Robins

12. Rome

13. Hillgrove

14. Lee Co.

15. Milton

16. Parkview

There you go busting on Coach Hunnicutt, mama would be ashamed. 

21 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Brookwood is going to fall pretty hard, not even sure theyll be Top 15.

They lose a ton. And some high-quality guys.

Tuckers probably too high, they lose one of the best senior classes in GA.

Lee Co. might fall off a little bit, but not much.

Blessed Trinity brings back a lot, they may be a serious threat to break into the Top 10 even being 4A.

You are always a big Milton guy, whered they go?

Hillgrove should be better in 2018.

And no ELCA!? They are gonna be fire baby!

Brookwood probably will fall...but they're gonna be better than you think by the end of the year.  They actually have athletes that should play to their potential.  At least Lime Sink thinks they will.

Tucker will be in the mix in AAAAAA.  How good they'll be is the question.  We say they'll be just fine.

Lee County will be tough again in 2018.  Should see Tucker in the playoffs.

Blessed Trinity and ELCA in our Top Ten?  Jesus...you sound like Rab trying tout Trumpy The Clown.

I'll give you the Milton thing.  Lime Sink does like Milton.  I hope that they make the updated status in the Spring.

We never liked Hillgrove.  NEVER !!!!

Rufus>>

16 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Rufus, not real happy... not sure our mangy emaciated pups can even get into their uniforms let alone ANY type of ranking however supernatural or unnatural they may be. 

We hope the band can carry a tune, both concession stands are open and plenty of parking close to the gate. 

I didn't know y'all had a band...(Smile).

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

1.  Grayson 

Top ten, okay.  Number 1, I don't think so.  I get you are setting the rest of us up while downplaying Colquitt.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fred said:

Top ten, okay.  Number 1, I don't think so.  I get you are setting the rest of us up while downplaying Colquitt.

There is not a single "guru" on this National Forum that doesn't know that Grayson is No.1 in Georgia.  And before you even start.......

Rab...is NOT a guru....(Smile).

Rufus>>

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

There is not a single "guru" on this National Forum that doesn't know that Grayson is No.1 in Georgia.  And before you even start.......

Rab...is NOT a guru....(Smile)

Rufus>>

Gurus have been know to be wrong.  Again, top 10-15 for sure.  Number 1, just not ready to go there.  Under project then try to over perform is my mantra.

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

1.  Grayson 

2.  North Gwinnett

3.  Marietta

4.  McEachern

5.  Brookwood

6.  Archer

7.  Buford

8.  Walton

9.  Lowndes

10.  Lee County

12.  Tucker

13.  Rome

15.  Colquitt

Rufus>>

What do YOU know about Jawja , you AMELIAN?

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

1.  Grayson 

2.  North Gwinnett

3.  Marietta

4.  McEachern

5.  Brookwood

6.  Archer

7.  Buford

8.  Walton

9.  Lowndes

10.  Lee County

12.  Tucker

13.  Rome

15.  Colquitt

Rufus>>

Whatcha gonna say when Colquitt has Papillon crying fer his mammy, in the Spring game?

5 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Brookwood probably will fall...but they're gonna be better than you think by the end of the year.  They actually have athletes that should play to their potential.  At least Lime Sink thinks they will.

Tucker will be in the mix in AAAAAA.  How good they'll be is the question.  We say they'll be just fine.

Lee County will be tough again in 2018.  Should see Tucker in the playoffs.

Blessed Trinity and ELCA in our Top Ten?  Jesus...you sound like Rab trying tout Trumpy The Clown.

I'll give you the Milton thing.  Lime Sink does like Milton.  I hope that they make the updated status in the Spring.

We never liked Hillgrove.  NEVER !!!!

Rufus>>

Dante Black, Sapina, Matthew Hill all gone... Brookwood loses some quality guys. Matthew Hill was HUGE for that Brookwood team. 

Say what you will about Blessed Trinity but theyll be good... This teams barely graduated any one the last 3 years, they have some athletes and a lot of experience together. They just won 4A going through Cartersville... It truly gets old you guys always doubt any teams not in 7A. 

I didnt say ELCA belonged in the Top 10, I meant maybe Top 15. They bring back a lot from that team last year. They wont have the schedule, but may have the team.

Tucker loses a SHITLOAD , and dont have near the talent they normally do... Theyll be noobs. I personally think 2018 will be one of Tuckers worst teams in the last decade.

Glynn Academys time in 6A is upon us.

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

1. North Gwinnett

2. Colquitt Co.

3. Marietta

4. Archer

5. Grayson

6. McEachern

7. Walton

8. Buford

9. Blessed Trinity

10. Lowndes

11. Warner Robins

12. Rome

13. Hillgrove

14. Lee Co.

15. Milton

16. Parkview

I think the lost of their DC will hurt them more than most think ..key part of their success over the past  seasons

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I didnt say ELCA belonged in the Top 10, I meant maybe Top 15. They bring back a lot from that team last year. They wont have the schedule, but may have the team.

ELCA's schedule is weak this year? I like how they stepped up and whipped a good Knox Catholic team (for their division) last year. They beat them as bad as Brentwood Academy beat them. I think BA and ELCA would've been a hell of a game. 

Who does ELCA play this coming season?