The Pre-Super Bowl Georgia High School Top Ten

Rufus69

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why do you say that? You don't think Coach Hunnicutt is the guy, is what's generated out of a basement in East Coweta your belief system?

What has he done? He was a HC for 1 season before coming to Grayson.

Grayson has now lost a really good DC too.

Had Herron not left... Grayson wouldve swept GAs large class state title game from 2016-2018.

Graysons offense had 0 identity or ingenuity last year... And that wasnt a problem til Hunnicutt arrived.

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Season coming up, one season doesn’t make a career. 

You and another are ready with the pitchforks and torches over what.... 2 losses and one season. 

Need better analysis than that. 

Because Graysons talent is incredible right now... They SHOULD be a heavy favorite to win 7A next season... But they arent, and thats bc no one knows what to make of Hunnicutt yet.

8 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

What has he done? He was a HC for 1 season before coming to Grayson.

Grayson has now lost a really good DC too.

Had Herron not left... Grayson wouldve swept GAs large class state title game from 2016-2018.

Graysons offense had 0 identity or ingenuity last year... And that wasnt a problem til Hunnicutt arrived.

Exactly..That is why i just can see Grayson playing for a State Championship regardless of how much talent they have... and whose gonna fill that ? at QB for them next yr

On 2/2/2018 at 11:33 AM, Rufus69 said:

Brookwood probably will fall...but they're gonna be better than you think by the end of the year.  They actually have athletes that should play to their potential.  At least Lime Sink thinks they will.

Tucker will be in the mix in AAAAAA.  How good they'll be is the question.  We say they'll be just fine.

Lee County will be tough again in 2018.  Should see Tucker in the playoffs.

Blessed Trinity and ELCA in our Top Ten?  Jesus...you sound like Rab trying tout Trumpy The Clown.

I'll give you the Milton thing.  Lime Sink does like Milton.  I hope that they make the updated status in the Spring.

We never liked Hillgrove.  NEVER !!!!

Rufus>>

Lee County loses a ton of talent this year. They are going to have to recruit the hell out of Dougherty county to get back in the hunt 

On 2/2/2018 at 4:24 PM, ECHS05 said:

Dante Black, Sapina, Matthew Hill all gone... Brookwood loses some quality guys. Matthew Hill was HUGE for that Brookwood team. 

Say what you will about Blessed Trinity but theyll be good... This teams barely graduated any one the last 3 years, they have some athletes and a lot of experience together. They just won 4A going through Cartersville... It truly gets old you guys always doubt any teams not in 7A. 

I didnt say ELCA belonged in the Top 10, I meant maybe Top 15. They bring back a lot from that team last year. They wont have the schedule, but may have the team.

Tucker loses a SHITLOAD , and dont have near the talent they normally do... Theyll be noobs. I personally think 2018 will be one of Tuckers worst teams in the last decade.

Glynn Academys time in 6A is upon us.

I think it’s ironic that Black from Brookwood and Krejewski from Colquitt will now be teamed up together at UConn 😀

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheXFactor said:

Exactly..That is why i just can see Grayson playing for a State Championship regardless of how much talent they have... and whose gonna fill that ? at QB for them next yr

ATLien says they have a QB "incoming". Interested to see who thats going to be.

BUFORDGAWOLVES, is biased for Hunnicutt bc he was at Buford for years. He acts like myself and 1 other guy are the only ones that question whether he can maximize Graysons potential or not. Im betting 90% of Georgians with any knowledge toward our HSFB is wondering the same...

Graysons DC leaving now moves them even further into unknown territory.

They'll be good. But what I saw last year was worrisome. Their offense was WAY too talented to be so average. In fact talent alone is what they relied on, their offense had no identity. I will give them this, losing Ronald Thompkins to injury hurt... And I personally didnt care for their QB, DJ Irons.

With a good QB, and bringing in a solid DC... Grayson will no doubt challenge for state. They are too talented not to.

6 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Lee County loses a ton of talent this year. They are going to have to recruit the hell out of Dougherty county to get back in the hunt 

Agreed. Lee will step back a good bit. The only real talent they bring back is 2 of their 3 headed RB trio from last year.