DLS v Folsom bet thread

Fred

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

ECHS05 (aka deadbeat wagerer) still owes $$ from a bet last year that he lost and never paid up.  I believe it was $300 to @AztecPadre or @Ararar

Mine was 5 bills but I didn't push him to pay. Somebody else on here owes me a cnote.  I forget who but he's from Jersey. I believe it had something to do with the bc/md game. Dang we got some dudes on here who write checks with their mouth that there bank account can't cash. Lol. I kid I kid. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Mine was 5 bills but I didn't push him to pay. Somebody else on here owes me a cnote.  I forget who but he's from Jersey. I believe it had something to do with the bc/md game. Dang we got some dudes on here who write checks with their mouth that there bank account can't cash. Lol. I kid I kid. 

You can't let them off the hook.  Integrity of the board is at stake.

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

ECHS05 (aka deadbeat wagerer) still owes $$ from a bet last year that he lost and never paid up.  I believe it was $300 to @AztecPadre or @Ararar

Oh yeah?

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Wasn’t me lol

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Making stuff up? Its the California way.

• Haha 1