DLS v Folsom bet thread

Fred

@TheBlockIsHot offered and @Pops has accepted a wager on the outcome of the game.  I thought I would memorialize that bet since August is a long way off and this hopefully will be easier to find should the need arise.

*************************************************************************************

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I'm game for whatever you say.

You guys are the ones that complained about money and begged for "gate money." Hell, we even comped you the gate money for our own home game in 2019. Poor bastards lol

But honestly, I will tell you where I'm sitting and what I'm wearing so we can square up the bet at the game.

What do you think?

1 hour ago, Pops said:

I won’t be at game — I only show up for the big ones

money will need to be in escrow by 8/1

$10,000

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

10k? That is for poor men.

Let's go for 20k.

49 minutes ago, Pops said:

Fine

Send to glory — he can hold money for both of us 

44 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Person doesn't have to be here. I am good with a neutral escrow account though.

Cash only. No IOUs based on gate money for you clowns.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Damn y'all betting $20K straight up? Shouldn't the bush league Folsom Pups be getting like 10.5 points???

I'll be following this game now just to see the betting outcome.

Blockhead will have to get his mom to refinance their Google image house just to cover his losses! 

Does Block’s mom have that much equity, I mean damn near broke paying for keyboards and counseling?

• Haha 3

On February 13, 2018 at 2:20 PM, PrepGridiron said:

@The Comish

Ruling on prop bets?

(internal memo)

(Eyes only, Chief)

Sure Chief, sorry for the delay.  After you left, the rest of the executive committee went deer hunting.  You know who... brought the Rumple MInze Liquor Peppermint Schnapps, and then we got lost. (if you get a bill from Catskill Regional, don't ask questions, its been taken care of).

As you are well aware, the sub committee on jeux d'argent  previously approved only avatar and donation bets based on the outcome of the game.  Per Parlimentary procedure, Prop bets would need a motion and a second, in order to be voted on.   We had a guest speaker from Raginpagin.com yesterday who cited an incredible increase in "clicks" on the threads that pertained to prop bets, so I would fully expect the sub committee to be in support.  This board could use the increased click volume since the dregs have invaded this off season and driven off the high rollers.

Personally,  I think prop bets could have much potential and draw new members if the word gets out.  May'be even some Texas guys could be lured back.

Stay safe and don't forget about the missus on V-day.

-The Comish

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

I will bet $3 Canadian that to'oto'o will have more TD's vs Folsom then "o's" in his name...

Side note...that kid is a beast...He didn't quit vs MD... can either @GloryDays , @Pops , @PrepGridiron or any other DLS fan share this map with his parents? thanks...

image.thumb.png.08b6ea492ed86baef316565e5cd3bbb6.png

Dude. To o to is gonna go ape fucking shit on both sides of the ball in this game. Guaranteed. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. To o to is gonna go ape fucking shit on both sides of the ball in this game. Guaranteed. 

Don’t forget that Henry is a transfer from Sacramento. 

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/01/05/football-de-la-salle-bishop-odowd-milpitas-sophomores-receive-national-honor/

“To’oto’o, a transfer from Burbank High in Sacramento, was part of a DLS defense that played its best down the stretch, allowing just 33 points in the six games leading up to the state championship game.”

• Like 1