Things that make you go Hmmm...

NotBigdaddybloom

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

My exact sentiments, although I'm not one to care what one's thoughts are. Have at it, haha.

Mind boggling the level of chaos in the political world today....

because there is very little in the middle. Either your a right wing conservative or a left wing liberal. Anyone in the middle is getting squashed. 

33 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

because there is very little in the middle. Either your a right wing conservative or a left wing liberal. Anyone in the middle is getting squashed. 

Good post, finally!

Which is why I warn the centrists (former republicans), Democrats and liberals to not sell Trump short. He created this "with me or against me," nation second mentality for his own gain and it's very effective. 

I have to say, I think that this site is not unlike Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and etc., that it's very easy to spread fake news and nonsense under the pretense that it is true or whatever. 

I think that much like those other mentioned sites, that is a problem, and although it is truly the fault of the poster that presents the fake information, it is likely the site's problem to decide whether to allow the spread of misinformation using the site's platform or to remove it. 

Probably easier here, due to much less traffic overall. 

Some things are posted in jest and whatever, but some things just have no place. I think some folks need to keep their misinformation in their facebook groups and not bring it here unless specifically showing that it is fake or misinformation or whatever. That's just my opinion because I personally don't want to be a party to spreading such venomous nonsense.

I'm likely to remove stuff like the meme involving the teens from Parkland if they're posted in the future and I can verify it's misinformation that is presented in such a way as to be construed as fact.  

35 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

A far left site said that 162 was a false narrative...But, listen, nobama,the big liberal never went to talk to all the homo families who a muslin funatic killed nor did he go any of the at least 14 plus killings on his watch..

There has been more school shootings involving casualties under Trump than any other president ever.. Period. Since January 2017, there has been more school shootings than that of the previous 4 presidents combined. 

Take a bite off of that apple. 

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Which ones are you talking about ??? Give us all examples of them with numbers....

Well hell no! That would be being honest and forthcoming. Something 97% of you nitwits are not. 

Y'all love to post memes and other bullshit lies almost daily on here and circle jerk around them with likes, laughing emojis and commentary. Why should any other poster come on here and post anything honest at all? 

You are the first poster to offer reputation to some of the most ridiculous stuff with... yep, you guessed it, NO PROOF OR VALIDATION. 

And now you have the nerve to require someone to provide numbers or examples? 

*In my nicest telephone voice* GTFO with your bullshit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Since Trump took office there has been 138 mass casualty deaths, and 71 injured in mass casualty shooting events.

362 total mass casualty deaths through Obama's 8 years with 24 injured in mass casualty shooting events.

Taken from Mother Jones which includes the dates, casualties and locations of the events. 

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

Trump is almost halfway there in one year. Since we like blaming the presidents for this type shit. 

If you can find another site that posts this type of research that you prefer of trust more than Mother Jones, please do. 

Here is the list of references for the mass killings data.

Mother Jones’ Investigation: US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data

Mass Shootings in the United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year

List of Postal Shootings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_postal_killings

1 minute ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Here is the list of references for the mass killings data.

Mother Jones’ Investigation: US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data

Mass Shootings in the United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_by_year

List of Postal Shootings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_postal_killings

*In my best Drummer voice*

Mother Jones is fake news from a far far left site that is probably run by Jews.

Wikileaks?! Did You say WikiLeaks!? Well, now then, we are onto something!

Oh wait. That says wikipedia. NM. Some leftist probably entered fake numbers in there.

xD

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

*In my best Drummer voice*

Mother Jones is fake news from a far far left site that is probably run by Jews.

Wikileaks?! Did You say WikiLeaks!? Well, now then, we are onto something!

Oh wait. That says wikipedia. NM. Some leftist probably entered fake numbers in there.

xD

So if it's from a left leaning site, you should agree with it...

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

I think concha was a russian national sent to prepgridiron.com by putin. I busted his ass back to russia.

#beria

xD

He hasn't said much since he wrote that the NRA was helping to arm blacks against the KKK. He gave himself a timeout after that one. He'll most likely be back eventually, but with a new avatar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

So if it's from a left leaning site, you should agree with it...

I already posted the numbers as best I could calculate using a calculator and I included that link somewhere after. I can't dispute or disagree with the numbers. Apparently they have been tracking them well enough. IDC whether it's a left leaning site or not. Just a site with numbers and explanation as to where they come from is fine enough by me. Something that can be checked or verified. 

"Since Trump took office there has been 138 mass casualty deaths, and 71 injured in mass casualty shooting events.

362 total mass casualty deaths through Obama's 8 years with 24 injured in mass casualty shooting events.

Taken from Mother Jones which includes the dates, casualties and locations of the events. 

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

Trump is almost halfway there in one year. Since we like blaming the presidents for this type shit. 

If you can find another site that posts this type of research that you prefer or trust more than Mother Jones, please do. " 

The math was my own using the Mother Jones chart and entering into my calculator. I could be off a couple here or there, but the result is still, in one year in office, Trump has presided over close to half the number of total injured/dead and not far from half of the dead. Period. 

The numbers prior to Obama will probably be off because Obama his own self changed the definition of "mass shooting", unless Mother Jones retroactively applied his definitions to the previous years. Idk because they don't offer an explanation or key. 

On 2/20/2018 at 12:06 PM, NotBigdaddybloom said:

28059166_10100883596023347_2935440488183713235_n.jpg

I don't want to tell anyone how to write a term paper, but where are the footnotes or endnotes or the stuff we might recognize as evidence for the claims being made?

I see from the "author's note" that he himself has found that those events have indeed happened all over the country. 

Is that what we take for evidence now?