Things that make you go Hmmm...

NotBigdaddybloom

Not my words...

These images are of the supposed students that you see all over the news from the mass shooting in Parkland, FL. Where 17 kids lost their lives. 

As I started the watch the videos I started to pick up on a few things about the supposed kids being interviewed. One is it appears in a lot of videos they are slightly smiling. They are extremely well groomed and you catch them often looking up and to the right. The classic body language of when someone isn't typically being truthful. 

It got me to looking because these kids also seemed to be very well versed in politics. They had all the keywords to say at the right times just to shape the view of the public. So I got to digging. 

What you are looking at is proof these are all crisis actors. Crisis actors are brought in to play up an event like this for political purposes and to really shape what they want the crowd to think. Are you furious yet? 

It gets worse when you ask a few question. These crisis actors we have seen at various different crises. So how did they know to be in Parkland, FL for this event? Notice their stories are very well rehearsed. They all basically repeat the same things. They also are there trying to shape your view of what you should think about the gun debate. Hearing it from a grieving kid your first thought we have to do something. 

Then you see this. Then you think did the FBI really drop the ball out of negligence or were they in on this? This wouldn't be everyone at the FBI but some key things to note. It was pointed out by Trump and others that the FBI was notified but did nothing. Yet one thing you notice about the crisis actor they were quick to attack Trump and defend the FBI. Saying "Trump is in charge of the FBI it's his fault that this happened not the FBI."

Notice some other things also. They are quick to tear down the school. They don't want anyone in it looking around it. So there was a vote to tear it down. Other details about all of this is that the school had cameras in every hallway. 

I'm not saying people didn't die here. What I am saying is this was more than likely allowed to happen to push the gun debate and to ultimately try to ban guns. At the very least this is just sick. This needs to get out and people need to see what's going on. Please Share.

27973051_10211010997816893_779481133969040919_n.jpg

^^^^like and bump

Note the CBS and CNN tags on the crisis actors...

And yet there are still people that deny that much of the news they watch is contrived in one way or another...

So where are all the 'fake news' critics now??? o.O would love to hear any retorts offered...

Curious where you got the pics though...if you did not see it yourself on CNN they could even be 'faked' too...xD 

Is there anyone here that can verify that the kid is in fact a crisis actor? Can anyone here even verify the photo on the top is from California? 

I'm sick to death of fake shit spreading across the internet. That kid is a survivor of a school shooting by ALL REPORTS. And some asshole makes a meme claiming him to be a liar and actor as if he hasn't been through enough already. Now the kid has to come on the news and defend his integrity 7 days out of ducking hot lead. 

Pretty tasteless to even share that shit on here without being able to verify it. 

How is that for a retort dbcaptiron?  Like and share that you fake news sharing, liking and bumping toads. 

People like you two idiots are already against CBS and CNN thanks to the Russian bots so, if I want to sell y'all some fake shit, I just paste a CNN banner on the bottom and y'all's dumb asses proliferate it across the web to the tune of 100k shares in a day. 

Was the damned shooting real or fake? That's the important part of the story. All this crisis actor bullshit is just that, bullshit. There is some sick folks out there and y'all are some of them. Sharing, liking and bumping a fake meme about a teenage shooting survivor. 

Image result for thumbs down respect

• Like 4

So here we have a story where a kid visits family in Cali and gets caught up in a beach episode and then when at his school in Florida gets shot at. Assholes come on the internet and make up fake shit about the kid. Real pieces of shit. 

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/02/20/cbsla-interviews-parkland-shooting-survivor-david-hogg/

CBSLA Interviews Parkland Shooting Survivor David Hogg

February 20, 2018 at 11:14 pm

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — 17-year-old David Hogg is one of several Stoneman Douglas Students leading the charge against gun violence after 17 of his classmates and teachers were killed.

He’s been interviewed by CBS News and other major networks multiple times. CBSLA’s Andrea Fujii caught up with him after he was in town for Dr. Phil and CNN interviews.

“I need to make these people’s voices heard so that they don’t die in vain,” said Hogg.

Related: Parkland School Shooting Survivors Subject Of Conspiracies

But now some people are questioning his motives after it was discovered we did a story with him last year.

Hogg was visiting family and friends in Los Angeles when he recorded a confrontation between one of his friends and a Redondo Beach lifeguard.

There’s now a growing social media backlash against him. Some even claiming he’s an actor. A pawn for the left wing.

Hogg says he doesn’t understand the resentment.

“I witnessed this event, why are you guys doing this to me? I’m trying to be as well spoken as possible because these politicians won’t,” said Hogg.

Hogg’s father is former FBI, but he claims that despite some speculation, his dad has nothing to do with his views.

“I am not fed any lines. My father is a retired FBI agent,” said Hogg. “I’m not working with him or anybody else on this. I’m speaking from my heart.”

http://cbsloc.al/2EKBBMc

• Like 3

The problem here is people just blindly share shit. They put in no effort to verify or anything. 

It makes our pal here go hmmm, so he copies and pastes it and shares it here where others go hmm and not one felt the need to verify the info. Just click, like, bump and share. All just as bad as creating the fake shit to start with. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The problem here is people just blindly share shit. They put in no effort to verify or anything. 

It makes our pal here go hmmm, so he copies and pastes it and shares it here where others go hmm and not one felt the need to verify the info. Just click, like, bump and share. All just as bad as creating the fake shit to start with. 

If the Fake News fits you agenda and makes you feel good because you think you won something......run with it.

giphy (1).gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Among others, Marco Rubio offered his opinion:

Sen. Marco Rubio also touched on the controversy in defense of the high school students.

“Claiming some of the students on tv after #Parkland are actors is the work of a disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency,” he tweeted.

20 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but it made me take pause.

Don't take too much pause.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@HawgGoneIt

Thank you for a strong set of posts.  I've been watching this one for a couple of days, wondering when it was going to pop up here under the guise of "not my words."

This one started in the internet right wing fever swamps. The 'he's pretty good' Gateway Pundit picked it up, and we are off to the races.  This is who we are now.  A kid survives a school shooting where 14 students and 3 teachers are killed,  and we go after the kid -- Because his dad is retired FBI -- And we are somehow to associate the Mueller investigation as a real underlying cause of the school killing.

They are also going after three other teenage survivors for smiling in a photo.

Anybody could have fact checked this, but they couldn't be bothered.  It's just easier to blame the survivors cuz they dared question that status quo where 17 people were massacred. This is who we are now.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@HawgGoneIt

Thank you for a strong set of posts.  I've been watching this one for a couple of days, wondering when it was going to pop up here under the guise of "not my words."

This one started in the internet right wing fever swamps. The 'he's pretty good' Gateway Pundit picked it up, and we are off to the races.  This is who we are now.  A kid survives a school shooting where 14 students and 3 teachers are killed,  and we go after the kid -- Because his dad is retired FBI -- And we are somehow to associate the Mueller investigation as a real underlying cause of the school killing.

They are also going after three other teenage survivors for smiling in a photo.

Anybody could have fact checked this, but they couldn't be bothered.  It's just easier to blame the survivors cuz they dared question that status quo where 17 people were massacred. This is who we are now.  

Columbine survivor turned state representative is trying to get a bill passed to arm teachers. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

same kid at 2 different shootings

Bro. Dammit!

I jusy posted the damn news story. That kid was not a two different shootings. 

He filmed his friend in an argument with a lifeguard on the beach in Cali and a news station picked it up. 

Then, he was a witness to a school shooting at the school he attends in Florida where he lives. 

How many times did you share the lie already?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bro. Dammit!

I jusy posted the damn news story. That kid was not a two different shootings. 

He filmed his friend in an argument with a lifeguard on the beach in Cali and a news station picked it up. 

Then, he was a witness to a school shooting at the school he attends in Florida where he lives. 

How many times did you share the lie already?

so this kid just seems to be everywhere and caught on camera??

Rubio is an idiot too. These idiots get their news from InfoWars and then speak out about it as a senator, a president and whatever. 

Just like the nitwits on here. They can't be bothered to even type a secondary search in to google to verify the info. And the senators and president have access to the CIA and all other manner of alphabet organizations to easily verify.

Nucking Futz man.

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

so this kid just seems to be everywhere and caught on camera??

Stop being dumb. It may be difficult for you, but stop being dumb. Go verify the info yourself and stop being dumb. 

The news station that did the original piece has done a followup that I posted. I know it's more work than just reading a meme and sharing it, but, click the link, read the article and watch the video of the piece. 

Stop blaming a victim and stop being dumb. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Stop being dumb. It may be difficult for you, but stop being dumb. Go verify the info yourself and stop being dumb. 

The news station that did the original piece has done a followup that I posted. I know it's more work than just reading a meme and sharing it, but, click the link, read the article and watch the video of the piece. 

Stop blaming a victim and stop being dumb. Thanks.

That guy is a complete idiot.