Royal Imperial, Canada 2018 Schedule

Nolebull813

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Knights don't play one other Canadian team? 

Are they blacklisted there like IMG is trying to get here?

No. Canadian teams specifically only try and schedule American teams. 

All of the Canadian teams who schedule American teams are in it to try and get their kids into college football. They all strive to be the IMG of Canada. 

I have spoke to the coach Royal Imperial and Clarkston North and they refuse to play each other. 

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I hope that this is the LAST time Coach ProPst gets chastised for his OOS schedule! T.L.Hanna is coached by former Grayson head coach Jeff Herron! And these Canadian teams try to adapt to American football rules!

WTF?  This makes zero sense.

Oh wait, it’s Rab.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wosinc said:

WTF?  This makes zero sense.

Oh wait, it’s Rab.

LET       ME     TYPE     MORE      SLOOOOOOOWLY, SOOOOOOOOO you kin UN DER STAND ME! It's OK for Herron to schedule nobodies, but Coach ProPst gets crucified for scheduling ISB when NOBODY ELSE would come a callin! As you grow outta puberty, you may become more adept at decoding my postings!

10 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

LET       ME     TYPE     MORE      SLOOOOOOOWLY, SOOOOOOOOO you kin UN DER STAND ME! It's OK for Herron to schedule nobodies, but Coach ProPst gets crucified for scheduling ISB when NOBODY ELSE would come a callin! As you grow outta puberty, you may become more adept at decoding my postings!

I don’t often call someone a bonehead, but when I do it’s usually Rab.

Ten games, all away, all out of state, cripes, out of country, and you complain that one may not be up to your high standards?

You need to get back on your meds.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Didn't Canada All-stars just beat the American All-stars?

No they just beat American kids. If the Army AA or Under Armor AA kids played against the best players from Canada it would be 100-0. No joke. 

It is a different animal. This Royal Imperial team came to Florida this past year and lost to a Florida team 31-16 in a postseason bowl game. The Florida team was ranked in the 8,000's nationally. 

And this is one of the better Canadian teams. Lol. 

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

No they just beat American kids. If the Army AA or Under Armor AA kids played against the best players from Canada it would be 100-0. No joke. 

It is a different animal. This Royal Imperial team came to Florida this past year and lost to a Florida team 31-16 in a postseason bowl game. The Florida team was ranked in the 8,000's nationally. 

And this is one of the better Canadian teams. Lol. 

An over hyped team from the north that doesn’t know they aren’t as good as they think they are...is this Canadian school by a prison? 🤔

• Haha 2