The Other Side of the Debate Well Said...

concha

19 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I would vote for a republican. A moderate one. An anti-alt right one.

The problem is the right is getting much more radical. 

How?

By wanting to defend our borders and enforce immigration laws? I can show you video of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama espousing a wall and stricter border control. Help me... which party and political philosophy do they espouse?

Defending the 2nd amendment? Since when has that become "radical", except for leftists just declaring it to be so in the last 10 or 20 years?

You are simply not an educated person nor a thinker.

You are a sheep.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, concha said:

Nick Freitas is a current member of the Virginia House of Delegates and a 2018 Senate candidate.

He is also a veteran 82nd Airborne, 25th Infantry and 1st Special Forces Group (Green Berets) and served two tours in Iraq.

Well said sir. Well said.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

How?

By wanting to defend our borders and enforce immigration laws? I can show you video of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama espousing a wall and stricter border control. Help me... which party and political philosophy do they espouse?

Defending the 2nd amendment? Since when has that become "radical", except for leftists just declaring it to be so in the last 10 or 20 years?

You are a sheep.

Conch. Does your hand hurt from punching this dipshit in the face at every turn? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Conch. Does your hand hurt from punching this dipshit in the face at every turn? 

When he claims he's owning me, he'd be right if "owning" was the internet equivalent of beating the crap out of someone's fists with your own face.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, concha said:

How?

You are a sheep.

Go on social media. Any platform. And read ANY right wing page or article and get back to me. 

The republicans main values are not hurting them. Its the extremism and alt right. 

Tool. 

36 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I would vote for a republican. A moderate one. An anti-alt right one.

The problem is the right is getting much more radical. 

Yeah and the pacifist butterfly farting left are so tolerant and non violent. 

Extremes on both sides and nobody’s coming off it. 

Personally I don’t give a flying fuck what side you’re on but to blame one or the other is stupid. 

So that makes me a part of the problem apparently because I’m in the middle. 

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah and the pacifist butterfly farting left are so tolerant and non violent. 

Extremes on both sides and nobody’s coming off it. 

Personally I don’t give a flying fuck what side you’re on but to blame one or the other is stupid. 

So that makes me a part of the problem apparently because I’m in the middle. 

The right has become much more extreme. There is a radical left but nothing to the scale of the radical right. 

So many disenfranchised angry white men. 

25 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Word. And those pundits that prioritize their hatred for DJT over the well-being of our blessed country are an increasing problem IMO. 

ROTFLMAO

Nice try but calling out the insanity that is the Trump White House IS what all people who put country first MUST do.

2 hours ago, concha said:

He is also a veteran 82nd Airborne, 25th Infantry and 1st Special Forces Group (Green Berets) and served two tours in Iraq.

Not sure what this has to do with his request for "open and honest debate." Let the guy voice his opinion on his own, without you throwing in there that he is a veteran. Or does anyone who disagrees with a veteran "hate our country", and make it a bit more difficult for some to question?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, concha said:

When he claims he's owning me, he'd be right if "owning" was the internet equivalent of beating the crap out of someone's fists with your own face.

This is pretty much his MO. I give the little crapbag credit where credit is due, though. He can take a beating like the best of ‘em. It be worth the price of admission to see dbp, caj, and this clown in a fight to the death cage match for the most complete idiot moron title. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

When someone talks about weapons, it always good to have a perspective on the persons background

Really?

please explain why

no disdain on the left that I have ever seen for those that serve but speaking for myself, I do recognize how sometimes it's erroneously used to establish some type of credibility that is absent as in  this thread.  

I never see folks reference the fact that someone was a truck driver or porter or domestic or... which is just as relevant, which is, not at all. 

6 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Not sure what this has to do with his request for "open and honest debate." Let the guy voice his opinion on his own, without you throwing in there that he is a veteran. Or does anyone who disagrees with a veteran "hate our country", and make it a bit more difficult for some to question?

Forgive me providing a bit of background.  

But great job inventing a position I never took about the guy.  Well done. 9_9

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

This has zero relevance. 

Nor have you.

I happen to respect if someone has honorably served and put their life on the line.

If you could listen to his speech and ignore the fact that he served then what do you care? Or could you not do that?

• Like 1