The Other Side of the Debate Well Said...

concha

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

No restrictions and more guns = Hammer time!   FL’s top gun.  

Voted along party lines, except for 2 Miami Dade senators.   

D91B44A2-309E-436F-97C8-7C132EB26A5C.png

5BC79719-3986-4ACD-9DA3-D0CA44FF52F9.png

Yes i know how the vote went. FL senate voted for the constitution. Didnt the shooting happen in the blue part of the state??

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes i know how the vote went. FL senate voted for the constitution. Didnt the shooting happen in the blue part of the state??

Do you really know?  Did you read my Hammer articles?   She’s a lobbyist who writes gun laws and hands it to legislators for the fine print adjustments to pass.  

She’s bigger than US Steel.  (Movie reference, anyone?) :) 

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Do you really know?  Did you read my Hammer articles?   She’s a lobbyist who writes gun laws and hands it to legislators for the fine print adjustments to pass.  

She’s bigger than US Steel.  (Movie reference, anyone?) :) 

yes i know 2 GOP members went over to the dark side. Yes i saw that. Who is she a lobbyist for( real question)? 

On 3/4/2018 at 11:01 AM, TheBlockIsHot said:

The right has become much more extreme. There is a radical left but nothing to the scale of the radical right. 

So many disenfranchised angry white men. 

And when have you seen an angry mob of Right wing nut jobs rioting on campus, looting in the streets, and beating up senior citizens. You are part of the problem! An angry man...

19 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

And when have you seen an angry mob of Right wing nut jobs rioting on campus, looting in the streets, and beating up senior citizens. You are part of the problem! An angry man...

I think driving a car through a crowd as we saw at the university of Virginia qualifies. 

Question though, what are you referring to when you infer college kids beat up seniors? 

23 hours ago, noonereal said:

Sadly, I am much less a centrist than I was 6 months ago or a year ago. 

I think many true republicans of the last century have been driven to the left by the extreme that has swallowed a formerly reasonable party. 

Bush Sr was the last reasoned republican. To my mind, the best president in my lifetime. Today he's considered a liberal. 

Not good. Not good at all. 

I totally understand where you are coming from. I felt I was a centrist for more years than not, but now I find myself leaning more to the right. Hell I started my legal years off as a strong leaning left Democrat. The older I became, the more reasoned I also became. Wisdom has nothing to do with politics it seems. You are either a Leftist or Right winger. Very few REAL Centrist left IMHO. At lest you can make a case without jumping up and down and screaming like a child. Most politicians fall short of their goals if they have to many barriers, you can't blame it all on one party when both are at fault. 

Get back to your neutral ground and I'll try to get back to mine.

Deal?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I think driving a car through a crowd as we saw at the university of Virginia qualifies. 

Question though, what are you referring to when you infer college kids beat up seniors? 

That was a single man. Not the act of a mob.

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I totally understand where you are coming from. I felt I was a centrist for more years than not, but now I find myself leaning more to the right. Hell I started my legal years off as a strong leaning left Democrat. The older I became, the more reasoned I also became. Wisdom has nothing to do with politics it seems. You are either a Leftist or Right winger. Very few REAL Centrist left IMHO. At lest you can make a case without jumping up and down and screaming like a child. Most politicians fall short of their goals if they have to many barriers, you can't blame it all on one party when both are at fault. 

Get back to your neutral ground and I'll try to get back to mine.

Deal?

I think people with centrist views have no where to go so they must choose wig nut or left loon. So it's not that they are not out there, it's that they have no voice. I could never support the Schumer's or Cumo's or Sanders but I can't support the Ryan's or Corker's either.

I did not leave the GOP, it left me as it did so many. I see Michael Steele or Steve Schmidt on TV all the time. These are republicans through and through and they are like me, no longer wanted in a radical party. 

I started out the opposite of you, I was a libertarian out of college. As I grew and understood how real life worked I become more and more centrist, socially liberal. 

I am not sure how any Christian cannot be a social liberal. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 10:59 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah and the pacifist butterfly farting left are so tolerant and non violent. 

Extremes on both sides and nobody’s coming off it. 

Personally I don’t give a flying fuck what side you’re on but to blame one or the other is stupid. 

So that makes me a part of the problem apparently because I’m in the middle. 

Very true

The extremists are the issue on both sides

Some of the conservative and liberal parties people are reasonable but both sides will continue making their side look bad by acting like idiots

Btw i will call a idiot on either side a idiot 

Most of them would be considered idiots regardless who they support 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Very true

The extremists are the issue on both sides

Some of the conservative and liberal parties people are reasonable but both sides will continue making their side look bad by acting like idiots

Btw i will call a idiot on either side a idiot 

Most of them would be considered idiots regardless who they support 

And thanks.

Sincerely,

A.A.

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Humanity is a project. Something that needs constant attention, no matter what side you are on.

I see a real messed up future for the world, not just the USA. I only hope that rational men and women can figure out how to make the World a better place before we really fuck it up.

There's a lot of good young people 

The media Just like to cause panic to make money

4 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Humanity is a project. Something that needs constant attention, no matter what side you are on.

I see a real messed up future for the world, not just the USA. I only hope that rational men and women can figure out how to make the World a better place before we really fuck it up.

The media wants people to think all young people are thugs and disrespectful pricks but its bullshit 

They never show all the good that young people do,  they only show the morons because that's what the media wants to convince everyone that the future is bleak