Is anyone noticing? It's Russia that is winning.

noonereal

A huge  divide in  in this country, a trade war to further rip apart western alliances, North Korea having us in a statement and then out maneuvering us diplomatically...

I can tell you straight up, if the left was into conspiracies as the wing nuts are, it would be easy to think Trump was actually answering to Putin. 

Mr President, put America first, not Russia. 

I think it's time to find out just what it is Putin has on Trump. 

and he's still hasn't imposed the sanctions yet!!...unbelievable...WTF...it was reported last night that Romney was originally  slated to get the Sec. of State job...UNTIL...Putin and Russia heard about it and demanded a more friendly Sec. of State.....Romney was very anti-Russia....so they go and get Rex...a guy Putin knew and he approved of...the Russians are calling the shots now...Donny is their puppet...he's not allowed to impose the sanctions...:$

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am speechless. 

Must be because you know the guy outside of here?

I'm not speechless in the least. This has been his m.o. since he showed up. I keep looking at all these BNU private school guys posts and the Ohio Catholic guys posts and can't help but wonder what type of shit those schools are really teaching.

Somewhere on here there is a post about a teacher down in Crystal River Florida (a news story I was following for a week already) that hosted a white nationalist pod cast bragging about how she was infusing other people's kids by planting the seeds in her teaching. 

I imagine that the teachers at those BNU and Ohio Catholic institutions are eerily similar to that fruitcake lady in Crystal River. 

Prove me wrong! 

This website is chocked full of the evidence. FULL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm not speechless in the least. This has been his m.o. since he showed up. I keep looking at all these BNU private school guys posts and the Ohio Catholic guys posts and can't help but wonder what type of shit those schools are really teaching.

Somewhere on here there is a post about a teacher down in Crystal River Florida (a news story I was following for a week already) that hosted a white nationalist pod cast bragging about how she was infusing other people's kids by planting the seeds in her teaching. 

I imagine that the teachers at those BNU and Ohio Catholic institutions are eerily similar to that fruitcake lady in Crystal River. 

Prove me wrong! 

you make a great point...I also wonder what those guys who went to catholic H.S.'s like me and can still support a guy like Trump...a proven liar-adultery and bigot...they must have slept through religion class....:$

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Prove me wrong! 

They had the classes with lay teachers.  Sub-par educations.  We would have given them refunds as an apology but spreading the gospel ain’t cheap.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

They had the classes with lay teachers.  Sub-par educations.  We would have given them refunds as an apology but spreading the gospel ain’t cheap.

I was partly trolling, but, there is some truth/substance there as well. 

Something about the northern privates is sending out the Drummer types. 

Recent news story from Ohio had a basketball team wearing racially motivated terms in place of their names, and northern private school grads defending them for it. 

Then combine that with the posting here from the most outspoken section of grads from up there. 

I can't be the only one seeing it.

There is of course anomalies. I'm going off the majority and just calling it  like I'm seeing it. 

It's not Catholic in general. It seems limited to that section of the country going off my own personal polling using the only northern private grads I know as the sampling. 

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

A huge  divide in  in this country, a trade war to further rip apart western alliances, North Korea having us in a statement and then out maneuvering us diplomatically...

I can tell you straight up, if the left was into conspiracies as the wing nuts are, it would be easy to think Trump was actually answering to Putin. 

Dont expect it to get any better as the political parties grow farther apart

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you make a great point...I also wonder what those guys who went to catholic H.S.'s like me and can still support a guy like Trump...a proven liar-adultery and bigot...they must have slept through religion class....:$

I have said this before I'll say it again

How can one consider himself a Christian and be a wingnut?

Of all the hypocrisies and contradictions, lying to oneself is the greatest . 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Dont expect it to get any better as the political parties grow farther apart

I think you are correct. 

But in all honestly, I don't believe the gap can get any bigger. 

I mean the left world have to propose communism and the right would have to claim totalitarian rule for Trump. Could these things actually happen?  I don't think so but with mass media anything can be sold. 

8 hours ago, noonereal said:

Lets not forget China.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

good point

they have been running to build new alliances as fast as we are destroying them

Yes sir.  China is not dumb.  They know every mistake this administration makes, they will be right there to profit from it.  Shoot how much money does the U.S. owe them?

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I won’t even get into obama’s Part in this but maybe it’s because the left refuses to accept the election results over a year later? 

I have not heard one single person who is refusing to accept the results.  Not one.  Except those on the right of course.  

Btw Thanks for not bringing up Obama's part...even though you did.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I think you are correct. 

But in all honestly, I don't believe the gap can get any bigger. 

I mean the left world have to propose communism and the right would have to claim totalitarian rule for Trump. Could these things actually happen?  I don't think so but with mass media anything can be sold. 

Yes it can and it is ever day