Pine-Richland/IMG - False Start Ooops

PrepGridiron

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Yep.  Good memory.   PR may see the white squad in the 2nd half. :)   A year too late.   

I think you meant the 2nd quarter.  Only way it takes until the 2nd half is if IMG's coach chooses to leave the Blue team in for shits and giggles until halftime.  If IMG gets the opening kickoff I say they're on the board three different times in first three minutes.

14 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

I think you meant the 2nd quarter.  Only way it takes until the 2nd half is if IMG's coach chooses to leave the Blue team in for shits and giggles until halftime.  If IMG gets the opening kickoff I say they're on the board three different times in first three minutes.

Quite a contrast of OOS games... going from Norcrossing Wayne, OH on espn last year to being a piñata at home for IMG this coming season.   

Looking at IMG’s schedule, it’s nice to see that they are on the road for all of their quality OOS games.  MNW and Norland at home, but likely the closer games will be on the road as neither MNW or Norland will present an O that can do much vs them.  I do hope Tyrese Cooper plays vs IMG though w Norland... kickoff returns and some balls thrown his way could be interesting (not sure of his recent arrest status or school status and whether he will run track at all for rest of outdoor season).  

• Like 1