Conor McGregor Arrested

BUFORDGAWOLVES

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Man.... I wish he woulda went about it in another way, but you gotta give him his props for standing up for his friend. I think we all would want a friend like conor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, legendsofthefall said:

Another sick media creation. Throw him in Rikers for a few nights.

Mere child's play compared to other stars in combat sports. 

Mike Tyson rape 

Floyd Mayweather domestic assault 

Jon Jones Crashing into pregnant woman while drunk. 

He is just horseplaying compared to some of these real criminals 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Mike Tyson rape 

Hardly a good measuring stick and doesn't make his thug behavior any more justifiable. Like I said, a few nights in Rikers would straighten him up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Mike Tyson rape 

interesting take

good point

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Mike Tyson rape 

I'm not surprised you would run in here to throw him some cover.  His actions left one fighter with lacerations on the face and unable to fight this weekend...its assault, nothing childlike about it.  He's as thuggish as they come,nothing honorable about it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I'm not surprised you would run in here to throw him some cover.  His actions left one fighter with lacerations on the face and unable to fight this weekend...its assault, nothing childlike about it.  He's as thuggish as they come,nothing honorable about it. 

Just trying to put some context on it with people in his line of work. Kinda like when NFL players get in trouble. If it's not violence against women or murder then it's no biggie. Par for the course 

This was a case of someone defending a friend that was being ruthlessly battered by multiple people. Someone got caught in the cross fire. Very unfortunate. But he wasn't out trying to bully or instigate. 

Context brother 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just trying to put some context on it with people in his line of work. Kinda like when NFL players get in trouble. If it's not violence against women or murder then it's no biggie. Par for the course 

This was a case of someone defending a friend that was being ruthlessly battered by multiple people. Someone got caught in the cross fire. Very unfortunate. But he wasn't out trying to bully or instigate. 

Context brother 

But someone innocent did get caught in the crossfires and as a result he's being charged with assault.  He's just as much of a clown as the rest.

keep it real and honest.  I don't give free passes or unwarranted alibis

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But someone innocent did get caught in the crossfires and as a result he's being charged with assault.  He's just as much of a clown as the rest.

keep it real and honest.  I don't give free passes or unwarranted alibis

Actually it’s now two people who got hurt because of his actions 

Just now, Ararar said:

Actually it’s now two people who got hurt because of his actions 

Honestly, this is what gangs do too, retaliate and revenge acts.  Not everyone dies or is killed, but we don't go around hero worshipping their actions either,  like the Conor nuthuggers do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah including assaulting his ass and beating the hell out of Conor in the Ring.  Oh Floyd

Yep context my brother.  To quote Conor Floyd FOOKED him up big time.

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yeah including assaulting his ass and beating the hell out of Conor in the Ring.  Oh Floyd

Yep context my brother.  To quote Conor Floyd FOOKED him up big time.

Yep and Mrs Mayweather(or girlfriend) still trying to duck those punches in her sleep....

Whoosh... roundhouse

Riiiip.... uppercut

Pepper.... jabs

Love ya DD, but if Mayweather's in the street outta the crosswalk... I'm getting brake location amnesia. And right calve's gonna cramp and lock out in forward position on the throttle.

Sweet science and genius boxer, but that other..... dunno.

But, check this.... if there was a governing body for all belts that can suspend , fine or ban, then these issues go away or are minimized.

Nobody likes going hungry....

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, exactly.............there is no way to spin this to make him some kind of honourable folklore hero. It's cowardice.

He brought 20 friends with him, threw a heavy metal dolly through a bus window and injured three people. Michael Chiesa had lacerations on his face that forced the NYSAC to pull him from his fight, and Ray Borg got glass in his eye that caused multiple corneal abrasions which caused the NYSAC to pull him from his fight....

Another thing that is being overlooked.......alot of the fighter/people on the bus didn't know what the hell was going on till later in the incident. All they knew was that a crowd of 20 guys swarmed their bus and started throwing heavy metal objects through the bus windows.....they probably thought it was terrorists until they recognized Connor. 

Now he's being charged with a felony and misdemeanors which would have to impact his visa status

• Like 2

Conor was never supposed to compete with one of the best professional boxers ever. The fact that Mayweather didn't destroy him was very telling. 

I imagine the equivalent shit talk would be warranted if Floyd ever mans up and steps into the octagon. 

Conor did that to make millions. Hell any of us would fight Mayweather today for $100 million. 

And there is no comparing the two when it comes to the social antics they have caused 

19 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep and Mrs Mayweather(or girlfriend) still trying to duck those punches in her sleep....

Whoosh... roundhouse

Riiiip.... uppercut

Pepper.... jabs

Love ya DD, but if Mayweather's in the street outta the crosswalk... I'm getting brake location amnesia. And right calve's gonna cramp and lock out in forward position on the throttle.

Sweet science and genius boxer, but that other..... dunno.

But, check this.... if there was a governing body for all belts that can suspend , fine or ban, then these issues go away or are minimized.

Nobody likes going hungry....

I'm not defending him. Just showing bringing up someone else misgivings for a current one is never a good thing.  Conor and Mayweather both are knuckleheads just look how they acted prior to their fight.  Conor has issues. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Conor was never supposed to compete with one of the best professional boxers ever. The fact that Mayweather didn't destroy him was very telling. 

I imagine the equivalent shit talk would be warranted if Floyd ever mans up and steps into the octagon. 

Conor did that to make millions. Hell any of us would fight Mayweather today for $100 million. 

And there is no comparing the two when it comes to the social antics they have caused 

Mayweather played with him and made me the easiest 400.00 in my life.  He could have killed Conor.  He never said he was going into the Octagon.  The Irish Motor Mouth claimed he was gonna FOOOK DAT BOY up.  Even claiming Floyd's head was too small for his punches.  He needs to keep beating up busses and UFC guys.  If he fights anyone in Boxing he will get creamed.  Floyd didn't even train to fight that dude. Hell he was eating Burger King and making jokes about him.  Why would Floyd need to man up and fight for 2 million Dollars to get his arm Twisted when he can play around for 10 rounds and make 300 million.  Why do you Think Conor is such an asshole now because Floyd made him Rich.  If you fight Floyd for 300M.  200 million will be used on Long Term Health care for you and the rest someone will spend because you will be an invalid.

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm not defending him. Just showing bringing up someone else misgivings for a current one is never a good thing.  Conor and Mayweather both are knuckleheads just look how they acted prior to their fight.  Conor has issues. 

There needs to be a governing boxing body for all belt organizations to sanction this kind of misdeeds. UFC has a better chance at it than boxing. Because UFC is really the only game in town, there are others but not like UFC,

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Mayweather played with him and made me the easiest 400.00 in my life.  He could have killed Conor.  He never said he was going into the Octagon.  The Irish Motor Mouth claimed he was gonna FOOOK DAT BOY up.  Even claiming Floyd's head was too small for his punches.  He needs to keep beating up busses and UFC guys.  If he fights anyone in Boxing he will get creamed.  Floyd didn't even train to fight that dude. Hell he was eating Burger King and making jokes about him.  Why would Floyd need to man up and fight for 2 million Dollars to get his arm Twisted when he can play around for 10 rounds and make 300 million.  Why do you Think Conor is such an asshole now because Floyd made him Rich.  If you fight Floyd for 300M.  200 million will be used on Long Term Health care for you and the rest someone will spend because you will be an invalid.

Real talk, as great as floyd is, I feel like he played himself by allowing the fight to last that long. I know he says that he carried conor, but fuck that.... he ain't getting paid for overtime.... he really shoulda got him out of there in round 1. 

• Like 1