Orange Lutheran...

RedZone

2 hours ago, Pops said:

But they would have beaten OLu

nobody thought chaminade could stay within 2 TDs of SJB either — like I said, that was their best result which although fair to consider is I think all you’re considering 

I think Folsom beats everyone in socal except Big 3 last year — I think MV would be the push and Folsom slight favorite over chaminade or anyone else at end of last season

JMHO

MV would have beaten Folsom last year...they had a great team with a bunch of talent.

Here are the D1 SS teams that would have beaten Folsom in 2017...

MD

Bosco

Cen10

MV

JSerra

Chaminade

Santa Margarita

Olu and Poly would have given them a good game but Folsom would win. 

The teams in bold will be able to beat them in 2018

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Most teams arent going out there to embarrass the other team, tossing the ball up 54 points with their starting QB.

Folsom beating them 68-7 is no different than many team beating them 42-7. Thats what you are lost on... More points doesnt = better team.

Thats Folsoms style, and it worked well (with running up the score) vs Oceanside. Doesnt mean there werent 50 teams that couldve beat Folsom like a rag doll.

50 teams beating 2014 Folsom like a rag doll? Folsom 2014 was a special team littered with D1 athletes and a couple NFL players that put running clocks on every team they played. Yes their schedule sucked and we all wish they would have played a tier 1 team but anyone that closely follows HS football and isn’t trolling will tell you that team was one of the best in the country that year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

50 teams beating 2014 Folsom like a rag doll? Folsom 2014 was a special team littered with D1 athletes and a couple NFL players that put running clocks on every team they played. Yes their schedule sucked and we all wish they would have played a tier 1 team but anyone that closely follows HS football and isn’t trolling will tell you that team was one of the best in the country that year. 

By far Folsom’s best team because they were physical on the lines which separates them from other Folsom teams.We just will never know how good they were 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

MV would have beaten Folsom last year...they had a great team with a bunch of talent.

MD

Bosco

Cen10

MV

JSerra

Chaminade

Santa Margarita

I have my doubts about SM being able to keep up with the scoring after watching that Murrietta Valley game... 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Most teams arent going out there to embarrass the other team, tossing the ball up 54 points with their starting QB.

Folsom beating them 68-7 is no different than many team beating them 42-7. Thats what you are lost on... More points doesnt = better team.

Thats Folsoms style, and it worked well (with running up the score) vs Oceanside. Doesnt mean there werent 50 teams that couldve beat Folsom like a rag doll.

You think there were 50 teams better than Folsom ‘14?

interesting

there weren’t any in GA

ever

Folsom ‘14 would be #1 all-time in GA if Parkland ‘02 the current standard bearer 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

MD

Bosco

Cen10

MV

JSerra

Chaminade

Santa Margarita

Way off

maybe your worst post ever regarding CA teams 

26 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Only team to score 35 on MD last year

DLS can usually say that about some EBAL team in years they blast the socal champ by 20,30, or 40 points

doesnt mean socal’s best team couldn’t win EBAL which seems to be your logic train 

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

DLS can usually say that about some EBAL team in years they blast the socal champ by 20,30, or 40 points

doesnt mean socal’s best team couldn’t win EBAL which seems to be your logic train 

2017 was a different year...MD17 is the 🐐 SM scoring 35 on them is impressive...

20 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

Serra was average that season?! 2010 Serra was top 25 nationally ranked in most polls. And even if those other teams were "average", they were deemed average after Folsom destroyed them LOL. 

Serra was top 25 nationally and steeler who is socal’s resident expert when he shows up occasionally had them in top 3 of the country (they had 4 WRs that went in 1st 2 rounds of NFL draft)

People also thought servite was good that year since they were undefeated Pac5 champs

if CC had just kicked a FG vs Paly they would have been socal’s best team 

as it is, that was just the year that NorCal completely dominated socal.  Socal tried to correct the ship but weren’t able to do so without succumbing to Superteams/ sports academies 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah Im sure '14 Colquitt was taking a 68-7 beating... xD

You are literally wrong about everything arent ya.

My statement is Plausible 

yours wasn’t 

you leave way too much room in your asinine remarks for others to just get closer and leave you no room to bitch

CQ very well could have been beaten as badly or worse than Oceanside — they were comparable teams 

10 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

How so? I feel your response to my post was way off and is one of the worst post in the history of the internet 

I don’t mean to be mean but your post indicated a lack of knowledge of teams north of Magic Mountain and an over commitment to the Trinity League among others in socal

folsom ‘17 was better than that and saying they’d be 50/50 with a Trinity team with a .500 record is ludicrous 

JMHO

34 minutes ago, Pops said:

I don’t mean to be mean but your post indicated a lack of knowledge of teams north of Magic Mountain and an over commitment to the Trinity League among others in socal

folsom ‘17 was better than that and saying they’d be 50/50 with a Trinity team with a .500 record is ludicrous 

JMHO

Olu beat Chaminade. what win on Folsom's record in 17 was as impressive as that?

Image result for i'll wait gif

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Pops said:

Not to me or anyone else when MD has 70 on the board 

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

He obviously meant to say Oceanside. 

But he’s right. Lot of teams that year could of blasted Oceanside. 

Here's how it works.... if any team from Norcal not named DLS, beats any team from SoCal, then the narrative goes to that SoCal team was bad and hundreds of teams from SoCal could have done the same thing. 2014 Folsom would have beaten any team from SoCal that year. 

Here's Sammy on the Norcal boards prior to that game. He predicted a 35-28. LOL. That game was the biggest curb stomping in the history of Bowl games by a mile. By the way, according to Sammy, he has no idea what he's talking about! 

sammyswordsman

sammyswordsmanHall of Famer
Either you guys are all on crack, or I am a Pac 5 elitist. We will find out on Sat.

49-7 Folsom = I have no idea what I am talking about

35-28 = Pac 5 has 7 teams that could have beat both teams.
This post was edited on 12/13 10:40 PM by sammyswordsman

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Here's how it works.... if any team from Norcal not named DLS, beats any team from SoCal, then the narrative goes to that SoCal team was bad and hundreds of teams from SoCal could have done the same thing. 2014 Folsom would have beaten any team from SoCal that year. 

Here's Sammy on the Norcal boards prior to that game. He predicted a 35-28. LOL. That game was the biggest curb stomping in the history of Bowl games by a mile. By the way, according to Sammy, he has no idea what he's talking about! 

sammyswordsman

sammyswordsmanHall of Famer
Either you guys are all on crack, or I am a Pac 5 elitist. We will find out on Sat.

49-7 Folsom = I have no idea what I am talking about

35-28 = Pac 5 has 7 teams that could have beat both teams.
This post was edited on 12/13 10:40 PM by sammyswordsman

not hundreds...7...I think Folsom would have won the CIF SS D2 championship and would have made it to the elite 8 for D1...but dont think they would have made it to the simi's...no shame in that 

Just now, Folsom Prison said:

Are you talking about 2014 Folsom or 17? 

my bad...i was talk about 17...i think there were just a hand full of team in SoCal that could have beaten Folsom in 14: Cen10, Bosco, MD and Bishop Amat

7 teams in SoCal would have beaten Folsom17 and only 4 will beat the 18 team...

i could be wrong...