Orange Lutheran...

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Should put plenty of points on the board this year.

4* QB (South Carolina commit)

4* WR 

4* WR

4* TE

3* TE (Cal commit)

3* ATH

0* RB (1 D1 offer)

OLu will be able to put numbers on almost every team in the nation but end up being 4th in Trinity League with loses to Bosco, Mater Dei and JSerra. They won’t make it out of the 2nd of the CIF SS D1 playoffs.

they are good but too small up front and don’t play tough enough on defense. They remind me a lot of Folsom.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I was about to say something similar.  In most leagues thats loaded.  Like say in ga.  There OLU would be kings but in The TRIN?  Nah.

they have great skill players but there are just to small in the OL and front 7...Bosco and MD will running clock they and JSerra will beat them by 3 scores...OLu vs a team like Folsom would be really fun to watch, all scoring not defense. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

OLu will be able to put numbers on almost every team in the nation but end up being 4th in Trinity League with loses to Bosco, Mater Dei and JSerra. They won’t make it out of the 2nd of the CIF SS D1 playoffs.

they are good but too small up front and don’t play tough enough on defense. They remind me a lot of Folsom.

No Trinity League team should remind you of Folsom.  Just stahp.  Folsom has never beat a Top 100 team. Trinity League teams have.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

they have great skill players but there are just to small in the OL and front 7...Bosco and MD will running clock they and JSerra will beat them by 3 scores...OLu vs a team like Folsom would be really fun to watch, all scoring not defense. 

I think OLU beats J Serra this year.

11 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Oh crap, that'll bring Block out of his coffin for the day.

12 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

In Louisiana Terms:

Parkway when Feaster was there...

It’s so funny years ago so many California posters wanted to prop up Folsom as world beaters and top 5-10 nationally for playing nobodies .... 

But since block has come on here, even those California posters have turned on Folsom and have finally seen the light.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

It’s so funny years ago so many California posters wanted to prop up Folsom as world beaters and top 5-10 nationally for playing nobodies .... 

But since block has come on here, even those California posters have turned on Folsom and have finally seen the light.

I'm still amazed at how they managed to lose 49-15 twice... 2 years in a row to DLS with Jake Browning...  that showed me the gap in Norcal is ridiculous. 

Even on a down year DLS dominated Norcal and that's ridiculous... 

Then Folsom gets dropped to whatever Division the CIF made for them and they get 16 running clocks on average to sub -par teams... and everyone wants to talk about how great they are.  They dont even play in D1... 

Then they don't even schedule the best Norcal teams instead they schedule the #3 team in Idaho... 

You mean to tell me Folsom couldn't build a schedule with 

DLS,Antioch and ETC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Folsom I a really good team...but when playing the big boys in CA they just don’t have the beef...I rewatched their game vs Helix, their o and d-line just looked too small.

33 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Folsom is La Mirada.  Folsom is Edison. Folsom is Chaminade (maybe).

They.Are.Not.That.Good

I'm still trying to figure out where your hatred for Folsom stems from. Is it because they're a household name now while Servite has become completely irrelevant? Is it because they have never lost to a southern team? Do you have a personal grudge with one of the coaches? 

Personally, I think you're extremely salty that Folsom gets to play and beat the 6th best SoCal team in the state bowl games. If Folsom had played SJB last year they would not have won I acknowledge that but don't blame Folsom for the way the state bowl games are set up. Folsom is good every year and great every few. I'd be upset too if the 6th best NorCal team played the #2 SoCal team but that's how it's set up Sammy. 

Folsom would destroy those teams you mentioned next season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Folsom Prison said:

I'm still trying to figure out where your hatred for Folsom stems from. Is it because they're a household name now while Servite has become completely irrelevant? Is it because they have never lost to a southern team? Do you have a personal grudge with one of the coaches? 

Personally, I think you're extremely salty that Folsom gets to play and beat the 6th best SoCal team in the state bowl games. If Folsom had played SJB last year they would not have won I acknowledge that but don't blame Folsom for the way the state bowl games are set up. Folsom is good every year and great every few. I'd be upset too if the 6th best NorCal team played the #2 SoCal team but that's how it's set up Sammy. 

Folsom would destroy those teams you mentioned next season. 

My problem with Folsom up to this point is that they are gifted lofty national rankings while scheduling inferior competition

To their credit, Folsom has stepped up the schedule in 2018 so they can be properly vetted in the 2018 Tiers and other ranking services.

11 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Agree with the others. Depth and size on the lines will hurt them in the the TL and they will get worn down.

Number of recruits doesn’t tell the whole story. Hell MD baseball with their commits on paper look like a top 10 team and world beaters!

Mater Dei now 4-12 in baseball, I believe.

I think Orange Lutheran will score more TDs than Mater Dei scores runs though.