Orange Lutheran...

RedZone

19 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Here's how it works.... if any team from Norcal not named DLS, beats any team from SoCal, then the narrative goes to that SoCal team was bad and hundreds of teams from SoCal could have done the same thing. 2014 Folsom would have beaten any team from SoCal that year. 

Here's Sammy on the Norcal boards prior to that game. He predicted a 35-28. LOL. That game was the biggest curb stomping in the history of Bowl games by a mile. By the way, according to Sammy, he has no idea what he's talking about! 

sammyswordsman

Point of clarification.  Oceanside or any other San Diego section team, is not a So Cal team.  

22 minutes ago, Pops said:

Can’t get any more So than SD unless CIF annexes Tiajuana

SoCal refers to the LA Media Market...San Deigo is not part of the LA Media Market....so yes San Deigo is in the southern part of California but are not part of SoCal

your lack of knowledge of things below Magic Mountain  astounds me

16 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Most teams arent going out there to embarrass the other team, tossing the ball up 54 points with their starting QB.

Folsom beating them 68-7 is no different than many team beating them 42-7. Thats what you are lost on... More points doesnt = better team.

Thats Folsoms style, and it worked well (with running up the score) vs Oceanside. Doesnt mean there werent 50 teams that couldve beat Folsom like a rag doll.

Sadly, unfortunately, I kind of agree with echs.  That Folsom team was a very good team, but were never really tested do to their schedule.  Oceanside was not a good team.  Folsom looked impressive, but running up the scores against inferior teams was not a good look.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

Here's how it works.... if any team from Norcal not named DLS, beats any team from SoCal, then the narrative goes to that SoCal team was bad and hundreds of teams from SoCal could have done the same thing. 2014 Folsom would have beaten any team from SoCal that year. 

Here's Sammy on the Norcal boards prior to that game. He predicted a 35-28. LOL. That game was the biggest curb stomping in the history of Bowl games by a mile. By the way, according to Sammy, he has no idea what he's talking about! 

sammyswordsman

sammyswordsmanHall of Famer
Either you guys are all on crack, or I am a Pac 5 elitist. We will find out on Sat.

49-7 Folsom = I have no idea what I am talking about

35-28 = Pac 5 has 7 teams that could have beat both teams.
This post was edited on 12/13 10:40 PM by sammyswordsman

Sammys little "devil" on his shoulder clouded his judgment. Lol

3 hours ago, Pops said:

You think there were 50 teams better than Folsom ‘14?

interesting

there weren’t any in GA

ever

Folsom ‘14 would be #1 all-time in GA if Parkland ‘02 the current standard bearer 

1. Who is Parkland? 

You can't even get the team name right... 

2. Have you ever seen the team You're talking about? Short answer No... I doubt you have And I doubt you ever will you'll make some half ass excuse because that's what you do then you'll run around say "But Calpreps said" Calpreps my ass...  For once before you go off on a Dumbass pointless tangent could you actually do some research because I doubt you know Jack shit about 2002 Parkview while you're running your ignorant mouth... 

3. Unlike you most of us me included have seen Folsom '14 atleast highlights and tid bits... or the whole thing. Folsom 14 would not be the best team in GA all time this is just another case of you being stupid...  matter a fact Folsom '14 wouldn't be in the top 5 of the decade in GA. 

Now bring on the Calprep half ass excuses... 

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I have my doubts about SM being able to keep up with the scoring after watching that Murrietta Valley game... 

Murrieta Valley wide receiver Marquis Spiker set the CA Hs record for all time receiving touchdowns during that game.  Aside from possibly Bru McCoy, SM won’t see another receiver of that caliber this coming year.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. Who is Parkland? 

You can't even get the team name right... 

2. Have you ever seen the team You're talking about? Short answer No... I doubt you have And I doubt you ever will you'll make some half ass excuse because that's what you do then you'll run around say "But Calpreps said" Calpreps my ass...  For once before you go off on a Dumbass pointless tangent could you actually do some research because I doubt you know Jack shit about 2002 Parkview while you're running your ignorant mouth... 

3. Unlike you most of us me included have seen Folsom '14 atleast highlights and tid bits... or the whole thing. Folsom 14 would not be the best team in GA all time this is just another case of you being stupid...  matter a fact Folsom '14 wouldn't be in the top 5 of the decade in GA. 

Now bring on the Calprep half ass excuses... 

Parkland/ parkview

tomato/ tomato 

all I know about them is echs brings them up as GA’s best team of last 25

i saw Norcross vs BTW live — hard to overcome that perception of GA’s best getting beat by 8 TDs

saw Grayson v IMG and GA’s best team not be able to stop a team that only had QB draw in their playbook of a just assembled team

saw GA’s semis and finals in 2015 — Grayson didn’t look good so my assessment was GA was 3-deep in a year echs said etowah was fringe top 100

There were others but none that were more contributory to my impression — i watch games — I just don’t tell people that I’m smarter than them because I watch an unhealthy amount of hsfb 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Murrieta Valley wide receiver Marquis Spiker set the CA Hs record for all time receiving touchdowns during that game.  Aside from possibly Bru McCoy, SM won’t see another receiver of that caliber this coming year.

How many?

a kid from Monte Vista had record with some some incredible # (like 8?) in 2011 I think 

Beating Granite Bay, Sacramento, and Jesuit every season doesnt prove much after some point.

After all, DLS hasnt lost in NorCal in almost 3 decades and they are not even .500 OOS the last 15 years....

Folsom HAS to beat teams at that top 100 level. Its be nice to see they play teams that arent other finesse teams from California. To see how they do against teams with speed, athleticism, and some size on the lines. Burning the same 10 sad sack teams' CBs every year is getting very unimpressive.

Folsom can put up points on teams clearly inferior to them and make the score look bad... Because thats their style & their offense. But theres a lot of teams you cant just do that to.

It remains to be seen exactly how good Chaminade will be. If they are as good as they were in 2017, and Folsom beats em.. Theyll deserve props. But just beating Chaminade doesnt mean anything if they arent actually that good.

Lets hope DLS beats them and puts all this annoying Folsom talk to rest.

Folsom is like Hawaii in 2008. The year they went undefeated vs. nobodies... And then Georgia slugged them 41-10.

7 hours ago, Pops said:

Parkland/ parkview

tomato/ tomato 

all I know about them is echs brings them up as GA’s best team of last 25

i saw Norcross vs BTW live — hard to overcome that perception of GA’s best getting beat by 8 TDs

saw Grayson v IMG and GA’s best team not be able to stop a team that only had QB draw in their playbook of a just assembled team

saw GA’s semis and finals in 2015 — Grayson didn’t look good so my assessment was GA was 3-deep in a year echs said etowah was fringe top 100

There were others but none that were more contributory to my impression — i watch games — I just don’t tell people that I’m smarter than them because I watch an unhealthy amount of hsfb 

Parkland and Parkview are not the same that's like saying Bishop Gorman and Bishop Dunne are the same... 

2. You couldn't even stay on topic... you changed twice 

3. Haven't we debunked that Etowah thing as a lie... I don't remember ECHS at any point trying to pass Etowah off as fringe or top 100... 

The topic was Folsom '14 and Parkview '02... 

Folsom ran through a bunch of inferior scrubby teams... putting 16 running clocks on scrubs doesn't make you worthy of being the best... but you wouldn't know that. 

If you're so confident in Folsom '14 being so good then why don't you label them as one of California's best all time squads. 

But you won't because even I know that would be a lie... 

What Folsom '14 did was akin to Cartersville running through 4A... 

Wake up dunce... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Sadly, unfortunately, I kind of agree with echs.  That Folsom team was a very good team, but were never really tested do to their schedule.  Oceanside was not a good team.  Folsom looked impressive, but running up the scores against inferior teams was not a good look.

^ Props sir. Ive never seen you make such a post... 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Pops said:

You think there were 50 teams better than Folsom ‘14?

interesting

there weren’t any in GA

ever

Folsom ‘14 would be #1 all-time in GA if Parkland ‘02 the current standard bearer 

Im curious... Depart upon me what you know about "Parkland" in '02. It cant be very much because you dont even know the name of the team. I believe you did that on purpose... But sadly all that does is prove you have 0 knowledge about the subject you are speaking on when you dont even know the teams name.

I wonder how many times youve posted about what a NorCal team "would" do in GA or where theyd be ranked in GA...

"Would" is used every time. 

I dont know how much of it you actually believe... I wouldn't be surprised if you believe all of it. It just goes to show how little you know. 

Everyone outside of California knows NorCal football is trash. Nobody talks about or cares about NorCal football because its irrelevant on every level. Yet you are that extreme homer from the area that constantly inserts those teams into conversations they shouldnt be in. If only you could read what you write with unbiased eyes, youd realize how foolish you sound every time you touch your keyboard. 

^ That guy has to exist though, and youre him Pops. Telling everyone what those garbage teams would do if they actually grew a set and played some real OOS games. 

Thats all you'll ever have... Is being able to tell us what they "would" do if they were somewhere else... So I feel like I should let you have it...

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Thats all you'll ever have... Is being able to tell us what they "would" do if they were somewhere else... So I feel like I should let you have it...

Thats rich irony

youre the one that says “ignore the evidence, trust me”

must not like competition