Orange Lutheran...

RedZone

On 4/16/2018 at 3:29 PM, RedZone said:

Should put plenty of points on the board this year.

4* QB (South Carolina commit)

4* WR 

4* WR

4* TE

3* TE (Cal commit)

3* ATH

0* RB (1 D1 offer)

OLU will have the same season as they did last year.. a potential 5-0 in preseason, score points and will have an issue with Trinity League again  because they lack OL/DL.. They may be improved and win a game or two in league they didn't last year.  But its not enough

Its a nice list, but whats missing OL and Defense... 

On 4/17/2018 at 9:04 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm still amazed at how they managed to lose 49-15 twice... 2 years in a row to DLS with Jake Browning...  that showed me the gap in Norcal is ridiculous. 

Even on a down year DLS dominated Norcal and that's ridiculous... 

Then Folsom gets dropped to whatever Division the CIF made for them and they get 16 running clocks on average to sub -par teams... and everyone wants to talk about how great they are.  They dont even play in D1... 

Then they don't even schedule the best Norcal teams instead they schedule the #3 team in Idaho... 

You mean to tell me Folsom couldn't build a schedule with 

DLS,Antioch and ETC

When they beat Folsom DLS was damn good.  When DLS has down years they are very vulnerable and should have lost at least 1 game to Bellarmine and was close to losing to San Ramon by a missed 2 pt.

If that 2014 Folsom team played DLS in a down year they would have won imo.  

But I get your point.  Folsom has been shit for scheduling and challenging themselves.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Folsom would not stay within 2 tds of sjb last year. No chance. 

Folsom puts up points on EVERYONE. Folsom could definitely stay within 2 TD's of SJB last year. No team stops Folsom offense. I will admit Folsom's weak points are the lines which is why it's going to be tough for them to beat DLS but Folsom has one of the best offenses in the state no question. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

I’ll remind you Really bad defenses can make really good offenses look unstoppable. 

Some of those "bad defenses" are from your neck of the woods. 

Folsom 48 - 20 Serra   (Serra most points given up this season was 23) 

Folsom 68 - 7 Oceanside   (Oceanside most points given up this season was 31) 

Folsom 55 - 10 Cathedral Catholic    (Cathedral most points given up this season was 28) 

Folsom 49 - 42 Helix     (Helix most points given up this season was 41) 

Folsom put up DOUBLE, I repeat, DOUBLE the points as any of those southern schools had ever seen that season minus Helix. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Folsom 55 - 10 Cathedral Catholic    (Cathedral most points given up this season was 28) 

Folsom put up DOUBLE, I repeat, DOUBLE the points as any of those southern schools had ever seen that season minus Helix. 

#fakenews

In 2003 heisman trophy winner QB Jason White led Oklahoma team with an unstoppable offense which was  #1 in college football. 

2003 Oklahoma point differential in 12 wins. 

12-0

580-151 

Highest ranked defense in 12 game span #32 Texas. 

Point differential last two games .... Big 12 title game and national championship against the #9 defense Kansas State and #1 defense LSU. 

0-2 

21-56 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Serra Oceanside helix CC .... very avg football teams. Thanks though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Serra Oceanside helix CC .... very avg football teams. Thanks though.

Serra was average that season?! 2010 Serra was top 25 nationally ranked in most polls. And even if those other teams were "average", they were deemed average after Folsom destroyed them LOL. 

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

#fakenews

"Servite's incredible, everyone knows it! They're winners, they're going to win so much with their new coach that this board is going to get sick of their winning. They're going to say, please President Trump, please stop winning so bigly !"

25 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Relax, I don't make the rankings. Take it up with every major poll. 

Rankings can be wrong .... Serra didn’t beat anybody in 10 to deserve a top 25 ranking. 

I think the Folsom team that beat Oceanside was an incredible squad. Sadly, we will never know how good because their schedule was dog doo and they didn’t play dls.  

I just can’t give Folsom a top 5 ranking for running roughshod over Oceanside .... 20-30 teams could of done the same thing .... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Folsom would not stay within 2 tds of sjb last year. No chance. 

But they would have beaten OLu

nobody thought chaminade could stay within 2 TDs of SJB either — like I said, that was their best result which although fair to consider is I think all you’re considering 

I think Folsom beats everyone in socal except Big 3 last year — I think MV would be the push and Folsom slight favorite over chaminade or anyone else at end of last season

JMHO

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I just can’t give Folsom a top 5 ranking for running roughshod over Oceanside .... 20-30 teams could of done the same thing .... 

Fair to hold folsom ‘14’s sos against them but there weren’t 20-30 teams in the country that we’re going to beat Oceanside by 10 TDs

im not sure there were any and my team won CP that year 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pops said:

Fair to hold folsom ‘14’s sos against them but there weren’t 20-30 teams in the country that we’re going to beat Oceanside by 10 TDs

im not sure there were any and my team won CP that year 

Most teams arent going out there to embarrass the other team, tossing the ball up 54 points with their starting QB.

Folsom beating them 68-7 is no different than many team beating them 42-7. Thats what you are lost on... More points doesnt = better team.

Thats Folsoms style, and it worked well (with running up the score) vs Oceanside. Doesnt mean there werent 50 teams that couldve beat Folsom like a rag doll.