Trinity Catholic (St Louis) = Southern Lab (Baton Rouge)

RedZone

Colquitt County playing 2A Trinity Catholic (St Louis) will be the equivalent of UHigh playing D4/1A Southern Lab.

Both Trinity Catholic and S-Lab are stacked with the talent. Looking like 12-15 D1s in the Junior and Senior classes.

I have no idea what to expect from Trinity Catholic. They will have a slew of studs running around is all I know. Should be interesting being they play Colquitt, GA  East St Louis, IL and Elder, OH.

Southern Lab has a new HC/staff this year and possibly a new attitude. Tough year last year with the HC being fired, probation and etc. 

S-Lab currently has 2 LSU commits. Kardell Thomas #1 OG Nationally and Tyrion Davis #15 rated RB Nationally.

Kardell Thomas

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

As far as the Trinity/Colquitt game....

OH WOE IS US !!!!!

The new Titans HC definitely thinks they'll win.   He said talent beats numbers every time.

Of course.....all the head coaches on this board probably will disagree with him.

Rufus>>

Cajun is a stars whore that thinks it automatically equates to success. 

If that's the case Stephenson,GA would be have been the top team in Georgia almost every year.

This is freaking Missouri. And it's not saying "Nevada" when talking about Bishop Gorman. This is a garbage 2A team from Missouri. Not Rockhurst from back in the day. Garbage 2A. Let that sink in. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cajun is a stars whore that thinks it automatically equates to success. 

Show the class where I said "it automatically equates to success"?

What should I post their freakin track times?

Trinity Catholic like Southern Lab has bullets in their guns. They might NOT shoot straight, but only a fool would disregard the ammunition.

If you can't do it get off my forum and stay off.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Show the class where I said "it automatically equates to success"?

What should I post their freakin track times?

Trinity Catholic like Southern Lab has bullets in their guns. They might NOT shoot straight, but only a fool would disregard the ammunition.

If you can't do it get off my forum and stay off.

NB is no different than the OTHER head coaches on this board.  If Colquitt plays them...they're trash.  That's the way they think.

I know Rush is not taking the game lightly.   Personally...I think it will be an intriguing matchup.  Trinity has some athletes with talent and speed.   It will be interesting to see how our poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs do against a private from Missouri.

Me and Ms. Violet should be there to see for ourselves.....

Rufus>>

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

NB is no different than the OTHER head coaches on this board.  If Colquitt plays them...they're trash.  That's the way they think.

I know Rush is not taking the game lightly.   Personally...I think it will be an intriguing matchup.  Trinity has some athletes with talent and speed.   It will be interesting to see how our poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs do against a private from Missouri.

Me and Ms. Violet should be there to see for ourselves.....

Rufus>>

They are trash because they are a 2A second round loser from Missouri. 

Pick the best Georgia team from 2A who lost in the second round. If Colquitt scheduled them the same rule would apply. But Georgia is way better than Missouri so maybe not. 

On a national level they are garbage. Hell they weren't even a threat in 2A of their own crap state. Lol 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pick the best Georgia team from 2A who lost in the second round. If Colquitt scheduled them the same rule would apply. But Georgia is way better than Missouri so maybe not. 

On a national level they are garbage. Hell they weren't even a threat in 2A of their own crap state. Lol 

They went 9-1 last year.  Their only loss was to Lutheran North (46-48) in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  They return a large majority of that team for the 2018 season.  They got players who can actually play.

Rufus>>

41 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

They went 9-1 last year.  Their only loss was to Lutheran North (46-48) in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  They return a large majority of that team for the 2018 season.  They got players who can actually play.

Rufus>>

That record doesn't mean squat against a bunch of nobodies.  There are undefeated teams from Wyoming and Montana too. 

Listen I am a defender of Colquitt and their scheduling practices because I know how geographically isolated they are. 

But you can't put lipstick on a pig and call it a model.  I mean you can, but why risk the credibility 😂

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That record doesn't mean squat against a bunch of nobodies.  There are undefeated teams from Wyoming and Montana too. 

Listen I am a defender of Colquitt and their scheduling practices because I know how geographically isolated they are. 

But you can't put lipstick on a pig and call it a model.  I mean you can, but why risk the credibility 😂

I'm not sure where you get your "expertise".  Have you conversed with their coach?  Colquitt has had some communications with Trinity and a few of their opponents about what to expect.  I don't think you're all that up to speed on Trinity as you suggest.

Rufus>>

35 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not sure where you get your "expertise".  Have you conversed with their coach?  Colquitt has had some communications with Trinity and a few of their opponents about what to expect.  I don't think you're all that up to speed on Trinity as you suggest.

Rufus>>

Nolebull is about as up to speed as a 25cc moped. He would probably qualify for last place in the Window Licker Olympic Games.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wouldn't go that far. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Nolebull is about as up to speed as a 25cc moped. He would probably qualify for last place in the Window Licker Olympic Games.

I feel if you placed me in 2A Missouri Window Licking playoffs I would win. 

Colquitt rolls 45-10. No shot in hell Trinity Cath scores on the first team 

People say the same things about TAPP Bishop Dunne, TX.....and, TAPP in general.

Bishop Dunne beat Top 10 7A Fayetteville, AR last year and played Nationally Ranked Brentwood Academy, TN better than anyone losing 21-14 at the BOB.

Trinity Catholic may NOT be at a TAPP level  yet though, who knows? 

If Florida schools can stack rosters so can Trinity Catholic (St Louis).

Trinity Catholic looks weak in the lines though, like 14,500 other schools. They might want to stack some beef too in the future.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The thing is... This team also plays East St. Louis & Elder, so we'll know enough about where they stand.

The team they lost to in the 2nd rd 48-46, Lutheran North, is also playing am ambitious OOS schedule.

I'm not hating on them. They haven't done squat to earn national recognition. Hell they haven't earned  recognition in 2A Missouri. 

It's good to see them schedule some top-quality oos games because you won't know much about them based on their in-state schedule. 

I personally think Colquitt blows them out. I know it's tough for Colquitt to get games  but that doesn't mean the teams they schedule are automatically good or better just because they scheduled them. 

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how it all plays out