Calpreps Database Preseason Top 25 (as of May 2nd)

RedZone

A work in progress, but UHigh (Baton Rouge) has jumped 8 spots to #19 right behind Grayson, GA.....

FIVE California teams in the Top 10....this always amuses and is why Calpreps gets the heat.....

1 IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL)   team preview   trend Florida Freelance   0-0   0-0 107.6 0 0-0
WINS: none, LOSSES: none

2 St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Trinity 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 97.5 0 0-0

3 Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Trinity 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 92.8 0 0-0

4 Lutheran (Orange, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Trinity 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 80 0 0-0

5 St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, MD)   team preview   trend Maryland MIAA A MIAA A 0-0 0-0 0-0 76.7 0 0-0

6 Allen (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region II District 9 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 75.6 0 0-0

7 Folsom (CA)   team preview   trend Sac-Joaquin Sierra Foothill I-VII 0-0 0-0 0-0 71.8 0 0-0

8 Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Marmonte 2 0-0 0-0 0-0 70.7 0 0-0

9 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 7A District 14 7A 0-0 0-0 0-0 69 0 0-0

10 St. Pius X (Houston, TX)   team preview   trend Texas TAPPS Division I District 3 TAPPS I 0-0 0-0 0-0 68.7 0 0-0

11 Chandler (AZ)   team preview   trend Arizona 6A Premier 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 68.6 0 0-0

12 St. Louis (Honolulu, HI)   team preview   trend Hawaii Oahu Open I-Open 0-0 0-0 0-0 68.6 0 0-0

13 Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 3A Region 4 3A 0-0 0-0 0-0 68.5 0 0-0

14 North Little Rock (AR)   team preview   trend Arkansas 7A Central 7A 0-0 0-0 0-0 68.3 0 0-0

15 De La Salle (Concord, CA)   team preview   trend North Coast Freelance 1 0-0   0-0 67.4 0 0-0

16 Pittsburg (CA)   team preview   trend North Coast Bay Valley 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 67.4 0 0-0

17 Mission Viejo (CA)   team preview   trend Southern South Coast 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 67.1 0 0-0

18 Grayson (Loganville, GA)   team preview   trend Georgia AAAAAAA Region 8 AAAAAAA 0-0 0-0 0-0 66.4 0 0-0

19 University Lab (Baton Rouge, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 3A District 6 II 0-0 0-0 0-0 66.1 0 0-0

20 Archbishop Hoban (Akron, OH)   team preview   trend Ohio North Coast - Blue II 0-0 0-0 0-0 66.1 0 0-0

21 Chaminade (West Hills, CA)   team preview   trend Southern Mission 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 65.7 0 0-0

22 DePaul Catholic (Wayne, NJ)   team preview   trend New Jersey North Jersey Super - United White Non-Public Group 3 0-0 0-0 0-0 65.7 0 0-0

23 Aledo (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 5A-2 Region II District 5 5A-2 0-0 0-0 0-0 64.8 0 0-0

24 Wekiva (Apopka, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 8A District 4 8A 0-0 0-0 0-0 64 0 0-0

25 St. John's (Washington, DC)   team preview   trend Maryland Washington Catholic   0-0 0-0 0-0 63.8 0 0-0

Cardinal Gibbons is the best team in FL right now (unless you count IMG as a FL team)

That alone destroys the FL positions in the poll

North Little Rock way too high 

Orange Lutheran, Oaks Christian and Folsom all top 10? WTF 

Pittsburg at 16 in the nation?? 

Wekiva is not top 25 in the nation 

St Thomas Aquinas at 9??

Geez why not add armwood and Bolles so they can complete the overranked FL preseason trifecta that most polls try to do every year 

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You guys are funny.Complaining about a ranking service based totally on information that has little information at this point

If they didn't want people complaining then they should keep the rankings hidden until they are actually in good placing

This is why preseason computer rankings are weak, they have nothing to use for the formula until teams get a few games played therefore they just throw teams together based on roster and reputation 

Both of which are very deceiving 

39 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You guys are funny.Complaining about a ranking service based totally on information that has little information at this point

So where will Orange Lutheran be ranked in the official calpreps preseason top 25 when the info comes out?

They have a lovely start.

20 minutes ago, Pipe Dreams said:

Nolebull says Lee County should beat DP because of Calpreps lol

Nolebull is just a FL hater 

He trashes the teams whenever he gets a chance because the teams in this state aren't picky and only taking games oos to get easy wins and look like a bigshot unlike certain teams from other states  😂 

38 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Pumpkin’s rankings boat races that piece of tampon material. 

Happy to help. 

Anything else?

Regards,

C.A.

You GA guys crack me up

”name one better” and you suggest your local homer and his extreme bias and bad math

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I could make a better top 25 blindfolded 

Do it and the publish so we can judge

Hard to understand how a Columbia fan can distinguish one top 25 team from one another or even know what one looks like

Cardinal Gibbons is the best team in FL right now (unless you count IMG as a FL team)

That alone destroys the FL positions in the poll

North Little Rock way too high 

Orange Lutheran, Oaks Christian and Folsom all top 10? WTF 

Pittsburg at 16 in the nation?? 

Wekiva is not top 25 in the nation 

St Thomas Aquinas at 9??

Geez why not add armwood and Bolles so they can complete the overranked FL preseason trifecta that most polls try to do every year 

I like Cardinal Gibbons but I'm not sure I'm ready to say they are the best in the state.   Definitely not ready to say STA is either though.  

The rest with all the Cali schools is obviously over the top, but it is what it is.   

If they didn't want people complaining then they should keep the rankings hidden until they are actually in good placing

This is why preseason computer rankings are weak, they have nothing to use for the formula until teams get a few games played therefore they just throw teams together based on roster and reputation 

Both of which are very deceiving 

It’s already changed since this OP Allen is 4 now.My original statement stands.You dunces just need something to complain about 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I like Cardinal Gibbons but I'm not sure I'm ready to say they are the best in the state.   Definitely not ready to say STA is either though.  

The rest with all the Cali schools is obviously over the top, but it is what it is.   

CG probably has a much higher stock than sta at this time 

52 minutes ago, Pops said:

Do it and the publish so we can judge

Hard to understand how a Columbia fan can distinguish one top 25 team from one another or even know what one looks like

I'll do it when once judging teams amounts to more than just guessing or ranking based on prior reputation 

2 hours ago, Pops said:

You GA guys crack me up

”name one better” and you suggest your local homer and his extreme bias and bad math

That little rinky dink basement dwelling pumpkin boat races that piece of cow flop called CalPreps seven ways to Sunday without breaking a sweat. 

CalPreps is a low standard, tried to be somewhat competitive. 

Let me know if more is needed. 

Regards

C.A. (Certified Asshole)