Florida or Georgia

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

But they are still GA 

Isb isn't a part of the FHSAA bc they are a independent

So if isb counts against FL then all the teams in GSIAA count against GA 

But really, why are we squabbling over either, they are irrelevant? ISB disbanded football and GISA is heading to its deathbed. 

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Why

use your words

It’s it’s not accurate it’s because NorCal does better against socal than ga does against FL

I know norcal led the big game SBG series for first decade (‘06-‘15) although socal on a run with their new super teams the last 2 years 

What are you babbling about?

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EN FUEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pops isnt anything other than a doorstopper norcal fan idiot... 

Georgia stands on its own in spite of what you or any other idiot says... pops calls GA FL's norcal but that's because He's either geographically ignorant or just plain stupid... 

I think it's a little bit of both... 

21 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya, but if your trying to rate your state then you should use every single 11 man football team to determine a states true worth.  If that were the case then every state would pick and choose who they want to use from their state to show how good they are.  Just my dos pesos. 

Absolutely with that logic, let’s lump in freshman and JV teams. 

Better yet lingerie teams, now THAT I can get behind. 

Oooh to be behind those behinds. 

I wanna QB!!!

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Pops isnt anything other than a doorstopper norcal fan idiot... 

Georgia stands on its own in spite of what you or any other idiot says... pops calls GA FL's norcal but that's because He's either geographically ignorant or just plain stupid... 

I think it's a little bit of both... 

I did a past 3 yr analysis on Calpreps to notice any states Freeman has variances with and/or see clear upward or downward trends.   

I’ll share later in the CP thread the states I have identified and I think you’ll like GA’s status.  They are trending up.  

8 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

I did a past 3 yr analysis on Calpreps to notice any states Freeman has variances with and/or see clear upward or downward trends.   

I’ll share later in the CP thread the states I have identified and I think you’ll like GA’s status.  They are trending up.  

GA is definitely trending up at CP.

In Top 100 teams & Top 1000...

From 2003-2007, Georgia never had more than 20-30 Top 1000 teams and usually no more than 1-2 Top 100...

'08-'15... Always had 40-48 Top 1000 teams... 3-6 Top 100 teams

'16-Present... Its gone up to 60-65 Top 1000 teams and 5-10 Top 100 teams...

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

15 minutes of research on GA vs FL OOS games will show anyone, no matter how biased, how close the 2 states actually are.

IS it as good as NorCal v Socal?

Norcal is 7-3 in SBG Opens

GA has a little work to do to be FL’s NorCal but let’s see results

Its kinda funny you say NorCal is 7-3 in the SBG open... when all 10 of those are DLS. 

Like NorCal is actually represented by DLS... lol. Reality is, DLS is DLS and NorCal is NorCal... Theres a reason DLS has been to every single SBG Open bowl... and hasnt lost to a NorCal team in 30 years... because NorCal sucks.

12 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why the NorCal template you're referring to repeatedly?

I don't see how it fits.

We don't compete excepting OOS.

So, How. Does. It. Fit?

giphy.gif

The only team hes referring to is DLS. No one else in NorCal has EVER played in the SBG Open... thats how pitiful NorCal is.

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2018 at 3:21 PM, ECHS05 said:

Again... Evidence.

You'll see thats a lie (bc i know you know thats not true).

Your evidence was 1 game, theres 100s. You have to actually look. Ga vs Fl since 2000... Check it out.

Check out little stuff like 2001...  Parkview GA beats Valdosta GA 31-14 in the Quarterfinals. Parkview goes 15-0 and finishes #19 at USAToday. Lincoln FL finished 14-1, the FL 4A State Champs, and #7 at USAToday. Lincoln FLs only loss was to GA Quarterfinalist Valdosta 31-21. Lincoln beat St. Thomas Aquinas FL 28-20 in the State Title. STA was 14-1 also. They finished #16 (or 17?) at USAToday..... Why did those FL teams finish ahead of Parkview?

Go back and actually look. What you see may change your mind.

the honest answer why those FL teams finished ahead of Parkview; its the USA Today ranking the teams!

I saw both games and remember that season very well (and have games with all four teams involved) - Parkview is the best team of those mentioned, then a healthy Lincoln, then Valdosta, then that other team from down south Florida.

On 5/10/2018 at 4:27 PM, Pops said:

Why

use your words

It’s it’s not accurate it’s because NorCal does better against socal than ga does against FL

I know norcal led the big game SBG series for first decade (‘06-‘15) although socal on a run with their new super teams the last 2 years 

That's because CA is overhyped  Yes theres good teams. But theres to much stock placed in CA. 

16 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Just to remind Pops' ... OOS results from 2017 say NorCal was pretty far overscaled at CalPreps... they were last in the 6 Id done...

Arizona: +3.74

Georgia: +2.68

Texas: +1.96

SoCal: -0.98

Arkansas: -2.92

NorCal: -3.17

15 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Explains the ......

Crickets in Pop World. 🦗🦗🦗

I have no response to made up science and don’t care to check his work or tell him his statistics actually work 

first time echs did an out of state analysis on his scaling theory, he forgot to include BTW 56 Norcross 0

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That's because CA is overhyped  Yes theres good teams. But theres to much stock placed in CA. 

Ga is the state that’s overhyped. Looks like I may have to send another mediocre Cali team out there again like Vista Murrieta. You Ga folks don’t deal in reality.