Can someone Check Lebron's Pee , Jesus

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Define "help" in NBA terms. I'm getting sick of people saying that lebron doesn't have any help when he does. 

Of course he’s not a one man team, but other than Kyrie ( who was injured most of the time), he’s had scrap heap guys. This isnt a testament to how good Lebron is as much as the NBA knows where their bread is buttered, and ensures he’s in the Finals every year. 

Jordan had Pippen, the Grant brothers, Kucoc, Longley, Cartwright, Kerr, Harper, Armstrong, etc. All really good players. 

Lebron has nobody. Maybe Korver 5 years ago. They’ve  played pretty much shitty all year, have made trades, been in turmoil because their coach sucks...yet here they are coming out of the east to the Finals after scoring 85 points in a game 7. 

18 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If he were playing on a team that could actually hit open shots, then he probably goes for a triple double more times than not.

Say what you want, but Lebron could go to any team in the West and still be the best player on the court.

Put him on the Warriors or Rockets and he would already have more rings than Jordan and all the haters would be without the only argument they so desperately cling to... 6 rings.

The east is a total joke. Bottom line. JV league. 

36 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If he were playing on a team that could actually hit open shots, then he probably goes for a triple double more times than not.

Say what you want, but Lebron could go to any team in the West and still be the best player on the court.

Put him on the Warriors or Rockets and he would already have more rings than Jordan and all the haters would be without the only argument they so desperately cling to... 6 rings.

Then it would be he jumps to teams. LeBron will be viewed in a much better light in 10-15 years after he retires. 

45 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...and I find I interesting that Jordan, despite averaging 35 points/game for about 4 years, couldn’t even sniff the Finals until he got some serious help. And yet Lebron continues to make it to Finals with shit players around him (minus Irving). Hmmmm🤔

That's cause he jacked up a ton of shots. 

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

That's cause he jacked up a ton of shots. 

Yeah he did. No argument here. But look what happened once he had some help. If not for his gambling issues, the Bulls woulda likely won 8 straight. Seriously, minus Kyrie, have the Cavs has anyone that is a winner that can play 2nd fiddle to Lebron on a consistent basis? Love? Many be sort of. The point is that LBJ is a damn good player that has clearly benefitted from playing in a shitty conference. Back when MJ was killing it,  th east was stronger conference.

Just now, Blueliner said:

Yeah he did. No argument here. But look what happened once he had some help. If not for his gambling issues, the Bulls woulda likely won 8 straight. Seriously, minus Kyrie, have the Cavs has anyone that is a winner that can play 2nd fiddle to Lebron on a consistent basis? Love? Many be sort of. The point is that LBJ is a damn good player that has clearly benefitted from playing in a shitty conference. 

I'm not arguing against anything of what you posted.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Doesn't change the fact that what I said is 100% gospel.

Outside of 2 teams, the West doesn't have much to offer either.

The whole league has become a super team based sports league... 

But its funny how they talk about the east.... 

The west aint exactly doing that great either.... 

The east has Cleveland and Boston 

And the west has GS and Houston. 

Thats about it... 

The clippers are falling off big

The lakers.... lol... I'll leave that alone... 

Everyone outside of them is either average or bad... 

And then it doesnt help that almost every star in the west wants to go to the Warriors... 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Of course he’s not a one man team, but other than Kyrie ( who was injured most of the time), he’s had scrap heap guys. This isnt a testament to how good Lebron is as much as the NBA knows where their bread is buttered, and ensures he’s in the Finals every year. 

Jordan had Pippen, the Grant brothers, Kucoc, Longley, Cartwright, Kerr, Harper, Armstrong, etc. All really good players. 

Lebron has nobody. Maybe Korver 5 years ago. They’ve  played pretty much shitty all year, have made trades, been in turmoil because their coach sucks...yet here they are coming out of the east to the Finals after scoring 85 points in a game 7. 

Kevin Love (an all star) doesn't exist anymore? 

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I don’t hate the guy. He’s just highly likely not clean. Dude’s an awesome player. Always has been. But I see him in the same light as Clemens, Bonds, etc. Guys that actually got better in the years that you’re suppose to be in decline. Remember a few years ago when the league was supposedly going to start testing more agreessively? He came into the season down like 30-40 lbs. He sucked ass!! Went out on a “back injury”. Came back 8 or so weeks later HUGE again. Immediate domination and been like they since. And the league hasn’t suspended any player for PEDs. Go figure. He’s actually bigger now than in his twenties. 

He’s never sucked ass

so prove your theory here Einstein !

othewise YOU suck some ass 😩

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

He’s never sucked ass

so prove your theory here Einstein !

othewise YOU suck some ass 😩

I’ve already proved my “theory”. He came  in all skinny. Every freaking talking head covering the NBA was like, “look at him, he’s all lean and mean, trying to get quicker bla bla bla”. He was terrible through X-mas. ....you know the rest of my “theory”. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’ve already proved my “theory”. He came  in all skinny. Every freaking talking head covering the NBA was like, “look at him, he’s all lean and mean, trying to get quicker bla bla bla”. He was terrible through X-mas. ....you know the rest of my “theory”. 

Just a fricken hater

we dont need any haters on the Board

fly your kite somewhere else, would all appreciate it

if you can’t prove it don’t speculate 

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

Just a fricken hater

we dont need any haters on the Board

fly your kite somewhere else, would all appreciate it

if you can’t prove it don’t speculate 

Relax, Sport. Ive been flying my life around these parts a lot longer than you. I’m not asking you to love every person/team that I like. Feel free to tell me any of my team/players suck....and you can stay....free of charge. I can speculate all that I want. Lebron juices imho. 

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Relax, Sport. Ive been flying my life around these parts a lot longer than you. I’m not asking you to love every person/team that I like. Feel free to tell me any of my team/players suck....and you can stay....free of charge. I can speculate all that I want. Lebron juices imho. 

Dude, you are not even in my league

but thanks for trying

you Are just bad at facts like the National Enquirer 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

I did mention him in an earlier post. But...Love is a hot mess. I’m sooooo glad the Dubs didn’t give up Klay for him. 

So we know that most of the greatest players that won rings had an all star sidekick. Well, as soon as kyrie leaves cleveland, the narrative is "lebron doesn't have any help," but everybody wants to conveniently forget about K. Love (5 time all star)... so it ain't like lebron doesn't have any all star talent to work with. I just get tired of the whiole lebron and no help narrative. It's bullshit. 

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The league widened the free throw lane bc of Mikan (‘51) and chamberlain (‘64) 

Other rules attributed to wilt ....you can't inbound the ball by lobbing it over the backboard to the front of the rim.You are not allowed to dunk your free throws 

16 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So we know that most of the greatest players that won rings had an all star sidekick. Well, as soon as kyrie leaves cleveland, the narrative is "lebron doesn't have any help," but everybody wants to conveniently forget about K. Love (5 time all star)... so it ain't like lebron doesn't have any all star talent to work with. I just get tired of the whiole lebron and no help narrative. It's bullshit. 

Kevin Love is trash. He had no business being an all star in 2017 nor 2018. The guy plays no defense and is mediocre on offense(No moves)

• Thanks 1

LeBron had to cover his tats for this ESPN tilt.   Vitale and Walton comments among others like the Oak Hill HC I found quite interesting.   Walton’s comment , “I couldn’t dunk.. (College rules) made me a better player.”   Good watch and listen imo.   That energy and drive they spoke about hasn’t wavered.  

I think what may irk some folks about James was the “taking my talents to Miami” and the “not one, not two, not three... (feel like Count Dracula The Count Sesame Street lol) prime time announcement w Wade.  

• Like 1