Can someone Check Lebron's Pee , Jesus

30 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I have nothing against him,  but he's not an all star caliber player

These haters are grasping at straws when they have to use a player who is only better than average to throw shade at The King.

Not to mention K. Love was an absolute nonfactor in the final two elimination games.

How many usernames does Stephen A. have on this site?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Of course he’s not a one man team, but other than Kyrie ( who was injured most of the time), he’s had scrap heap guys. This isnt a testament to how good Lebron is as much as the NBA knows where their bread is buttered, and ensures he’s in the Finals every year. 

Jordan had Pippen, the Grant brothers, Kucoc, Longley, Cartwright, Kerr, Harper, Armstrong, etc. All really good players. 

Lebron has nobody. Maybe Korver 5 years ago. They’ve  played pretty much shitty all year, have made trades, been in turmoil because their coach sucks...yet here they are coming out of the east to the Finals after scoring 85 points in a game 7. 

James cemented his legacy with "the block". That effort made me a fan of his despite what he did when he left Cleveland the first time.

Interesting point about Jordan. I have always felt he was not the best but among the best. The Bulls ( who I equate with the Lakers of the 80's as the two best overall teams ever ) proved Jordan was not as indispensable as everyone thought; as it took one of the worst calls in NBA history to keep them from winning a 4th straight title without him.

20 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

James cemented his legacy with "the block". That effort made me a fan of his despite what he did when he left Cleveland the first time.

Interesting point about Jordan. I have always felt he was not the best but among the best. The Bulls ( who I equate with the Lakers of the 80's as the two best overall teams ever ) proved Jordan was not as indispensable as everyone thought; as it took one of the worst calls in NBA history to keep them from winning a 4th straight title without him.

The Cavs probably aren't even a playoff team without Lebron, much less a finals contender. You can't say the same for the Jordan teams.

But hey, Lebron has K Love...

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

So we know that most of the greatest players that won rings had an all star sidekick. Well, as soon as kyrie leaves cleveland, the narrative is "lebron doesn't have any help," but everybody wants to conveniently forget about K. Love (5 time all star)... so it ain't like lebron doesn't have any all star talent to work with. I just get tired of the whiole lebron and no help narrative. It's bullshit. 

Like I said. I’m so glad Jerry West brought  Joe Lacob to his senses and not give up Klay for Love. 

And I’m pretty tired of that narrative also. The media pushes it and Lebron certainly doesn’t say otherwise. In fact he always lets it be known about how “exhausted” he is carrying that team. 

10 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Define "help" in NBA terms. I'm getting sick of people saying that lebron doesn't have any help when he does. 

Cleveland's current roster is below average at best. None of his 2018 teammates will sniff the NBA Hall of Fame. There isn't another living player on earth that could've switched places with LeBron this year (2018) and taken Cleveland to the finals. Not Curry, not Harden, or even Durant. Russell, West, Baylor, and Oscar Robinson are 80+ years old. Bird, Magic, and Jordan are in their 50's. Garrnet, Duncan, and Koby are 40ish. The current best player in the world is Lebron James. And for those who criticize or question an Akron Ohio native son in his 20's for dumping dead ass losing Cleveland for the sunny exotic charms of Miami Beach is too F'ing stupid and dense to know any better. Big sports is all business. And if you should be fortunate enough in life to choose your place of employment at your terms, damn the jealous naysayers and internet Einstein's. 

10 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I have nothing against him,  but he's not an all star caliber player

KLove is not an all star with the Cavs or not an all star with a franchise that's better suited for his game?

Or not an all star period?

I can tell you that the cavs are not a good fit for KLove, but KLove pulled the trigger too late in his career.

58 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

KLove is not an all star with the Cavs or not an all star with a franchise that's better suited for his game?

Or not an all star period?

I can tell you that the cavs are not a good fit for KLove, but KLove pulled the trigger too late in his career.

Kevin Love isn't an all star anywhere IMO. 

Playing on a horrible team and stat padding is what he did at Minnesota. He sure didn't make them any better. They never sniffed the playoffs in his tenure their. 

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Like I said. I’m so glad Jerry West brought  Joe Lacob to his senses and not give up Klay for Love. 

And I’m pretty tired of that narrative also. The media pushes it and Lebron certainly doesn’t say otherwise. In fact he always lets it be known about how “exhausted” he is carrying that team. 

And he's to blame for most of his shortcomings....mainly because he has a say-so in who comes to his team. When things aren't going well, the narrative is "he has no help" or "his team is trash."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Cleveland's current roster is below average at best. None of his 2018 teammates will sniff the NBA Hall of Fame. There isn't another living player on earth that could've switched places with LeBron this year (2018) and taken Cleveland to the finals. Not Curry, not Harden, or even Durant. Russell, West, Baylor, and Oscar Robinson are 80+ years old. Bird, Magic, and Jordan are in their 50's. Garrnet, Duncan, and Koby are 40ish. The current best player in the world is Lebron James. And for those who criticize or question an Akron Ohio native son in his 20's for dumping dead ass losing Cleveland for the sunny exotic charms of Miami Beach is too F'ing stupid and dense to know any better. Big sports is all business. And if you should be fortunate enough in life to choose your place of employment at your terms, damn the jealous naysayers and internet Einstein's. 

All I know is this: the guy who the media is praising right now and who they want to overtake MJ as the GOAT took the easy way out to win rings. That's why I don't consider him as the GOAT....along with his choke job in 2011. 

54 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

All I know is this: the guy who the media is praising right now and who they want to overtake MJ as the GOAT took the easy way out to win rings. That's why I don't consider him as the GOAT....along with his choke job in 2011. 

Agree. Not the GOAT. Plays in a JV conference. Hides there.

Wait til he gets his ass handed to him again in the finals this year by superior competition.