Can someone Check Lebron's Pee , Jesus

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I hate the guy but damn he is just not Normal, the guy just made it to the Finals with a Junior varsity team

If Cleveland is a JV team, then Boston has to be freshmen.  It doesn’t matter who wins tomorrow night. The West gets another blowout championship.   

• Like 1

Agreed. Elbron is not clean. I’d venture a guess that most NBA players aren’t. The nba likely wants is that way. Good for business. When was the last time that you hear about an NBA player failing a test. Now I believe a guy like Kevin Love is not using. Look at his physique compared Elbron’s.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I hate the guy but damn he is just not Normal, the guy just made it to the Finals with a Junior varsity team

Never really understood the hate for Lebron. The guys been in the national spotlight since he was 15 or 16yrs old. A mic is always in his face and he's humble, respectful, plays with 100% effort, and is a great team ball player. No drunken escapades have been reported, no baby momma drama, uncivil police encounters, lawsuits, or petty traffic citations have ever flooded the airways. And all this while being under the glare of the world's sports media for more then half his life. The young man is a squeaky clean multi-millionaire with a pleasant and non aggressive off the court manner. What's not to like HATERS ?  Wonder how we message board scribes would come across to the general public if every word we spoke aloud from our teen years through our mid 30's was analyzed and critiqued. Lighten up you young muckrakers. Lebron is the real deal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Never really understood the hate for Lebron. The guys been in the national spotlight since he was 15 or 16yrs old. A mic is always in his face and he's humble, respectful, plays with 100% effort, and is a great team ball player. No drunken escapades have been reported, no baby momma drama, uncivil police encounters, lawsuits, or petty traffic citations have ever flooded the airways. And all this while being under the glare of the world's sports media for more then half his life. The young man is a squeaky clean multi-millionaire with a pleasant and non aggressive off the court manner. What's not to like HATERS ?  Wonder how we message board scribes would come across to the general public if every word we spoke aloud from our teen years through our mid 30's was analyzed and critiqued. Lighten up you young muckrakers. Lebron is the real deal.

I beg to differ some on the humble pie you're serving, but agree with the rest.

Supposedly a target of graffiti was proven unfounded.

Regards

C.A.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, there have been players to impact the game bc of their dominance, resulting in rule changes.  That’s a great place to start. 

Shaq is the only player to get a rule change happen. That being removing that silly illegal defense,  which creates better team basketball.

5 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

I don’t hate the guy. He’s just highly likely not clean. Dude’s an awesome player. Always has been. But I see him in the same light as Clemens, Bonds, etc. Guys that actually got better in the years that you’re suppose to be in decline. Remember a few years ago when the league was supposedly going to start testing more agreessively? He came into the season down like 30-40 lbs. He sucked ass!! Went out on a “back injury”. Came back 8 or so weeks later HUGE again. Immediate domination and been like they since. And the league hasn’t suspended any player for PEDs. Go figure. He’s actually bigger now than in his twenties. 

41 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Who did Lebron beat on his way to the finals?

A bunch of nobodies. 

Ridiculous. 

Totally. The East is an effing joke. How does Lebron do It? Well, since nobody else on Cleveland can score worth damn, just keep the score under 80. Lebron scores 35 of his team’s 85, and looks like the hero. His stats would be significantly less impressive if he played on the west. Great job NBA🙄

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...and I find I interesting that Jordan, despite averaging 35 points/game for about 4 years, couldn’t even sniff the Finals until he got some serious help. And yet Lebron continues to make it to Finals with shit players around him (minus Irving). Hmmmm🤔

Define "help" in NBA terms. I'm getting sick of people saying that lebron doesn't have any help when he does. 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Totally. The East is an effing joke. How does Lebron do It? Well, since nobody else on Cleveland can score worth damn, just keep the score under 80. Lebron scores 35 of his team’s 85, and looks like the hero. His stats would be significantly less impressive if he played on the west. Great job NBA🙄

If he were playing on a team that could actually hit open shots, then he probably goes for a triple double more times than not.

Say what you want, but Lebron could go to any team in the West and still be the best player on the court.

Put him on the Warriors or Rockets and he would already have more rings than Jordan and all the haters would be without the only argument they so desperately cling to... 6 rings.

• Thanks 1