#1 HS Football Wide Receiver in Nation Class of 2019

GHSFPS

3 hours ago, GHSFPS said:

Jadon Haselwood

Watch:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0wlxu2T1xU

Enjoy and Share

Love this kid’s speed and hands. Kid is a difference maker...

I still think Bru McCoy is the #1 WR but he gets ranked as an athlete since he is also a 5* OLB.

But wouldn’t argue with anyone who thinks Jadon is better

• Like 1

Definitely a good looking wide receiver.

Looking at the horrendous play of the opposition special teams and defense is exactly why I responded the way I did in the "How Good Is Cedar Grove" thread. Saying a team is the king of that is not really saying a whole lot. Sorry.

7 hours ago, GHSFPS said:

Jadon Haselwood

Watch:  

Enjoy and Share

My niece can be a 5 star Wr when ur toughest competition is Redan, McNair, Stone Mountain, pace academy ... towers lol cmon  there should be two polls... 1 poll for teams that play good competition then a poll for bush league teams that are fine with never playing good competition just to run up the stats

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Love this kid’s speed and hands. Kid is a difference maker...

I still think Bru McCoy is the #1 WR but he gets ranked as an athlete since he is also a 5* OLB.

But wouldn’t argue with anyone who thinks Jadon is better

5 star Wrs don’t get shut down in the playoffs against a team called Calhoun 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

My niece can be a 5 star Wr when ur toughest competition is Redan, McNair, Stone Mountain, pace academy ... towers lol cmon  there should be two polls... 1 poll for teams that play good competition then a poll for bush league teams that are fine with never playing good competition just to run up the stats

There should be 2 football forums too.

One for copper clown trolls.

One for football people.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You dont know jack shit... 

54 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Good thing their toughest games arent either of those teams... 

I understand you're envious because your states a joke outside of 5 schools... 

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

A team called Calhoun? Calhoun has always been a pretty solid school that sends quite a few players to the next level. Might want to do a little research.

Calhoun hasnt won less than 10 games since the year 2000.... 17 years. Theyve also won State 3 times in the last 7 years.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

A team called Calhoun? Calhoun has always been a pretty solid school that sends quite a few players to the next level. Might want to do a little research.

Calhoun hasnt won less than 10 games since the year 2000.... 17 years. Theyve also won State 3 times in the last 7 years.

I hope so when the best team Calhoun plays is 

055C4F83-53F1-4D22-8631-37D4E25E772E.png

Ya'll need to shut up about the bush league crap, plenty of outstanding players next level.... Terry Godwin of Callaway, comes to mind, Waycross Wonder is another...if I gotta tell you.... Calhoun is an outstanding program on the 3A level.

Well, I don't know what to tell ya.

Just because your program didn't shit a great player doesn't mean it's global thing.

Regards,

Certified Asshole

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If colquitt played that schedule the whole board would be up in arms..... to get national respect YOU MUST PLAY A ELITE SCHEDULE 

Well luckily Colquitt isnt playing Cohulla Creek... 

And none of us are pushing Calhoun.... 

The point was youre talking out your ass... 

1st off Cohulla Creek is a region game for Calhoun they have to play them 

2nd Dalton and Cartersville where the toughest teams they played...

I'm glad that he didn't forget where he was from. I talked to his dad last month and he mentioned a little about Cam hopefully making some impacts in the community. 

Now that we have the indoor facility and all, we have a premium place to host things like that. 

Hopefully there will be much more great stuff to come.

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The 79th ranked corner in Georgia?

The SEC cover corner with 18+ offers. Most recently offered by Alabama. 

Yep. That guy. 

Spider man. 

That Cedar Grove kid wasn't covered by anyone even close in those highlights. Nowhere close. 

Name 78 other corners in Georgia with offers from nearly every SEC school.  Please. 

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm glad that he didn't forget where he was from. I talked to his dad last month and he mentioned a little about Cam hopefully making some impacts in the community. 

Now that we have the indoor facility and all, we have a premium place to host things like that. 

Hopefully there will be much more great stuff to come.

I seriously doubt that Cam would forget about Moultrie.  He's a stand-up guy coming from a great family.  This should draw a LOT of candidates for Rush to recruit from....(Smile).

Did I say that?

Rufus>>

• Like 1