#1 HS Football Wide Receiver in Nation Class of 2019

GHSFPS

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

There is a reason he was not covered.

Think about it.

He is the #1 WR in the Land.

Could it be his talent?

Last offer I know of was not Alabama and Kentucky was the only SEC offer.

That was in May.

That's because you are behind. Sorry you can't keep up. xD

Conversation

JAY WARD

Did Good at camp and received an offer from Alabama 🐘 #RollTide
Alabama_CFBPlayoff_Teamv3.png
@AlabamaFTBL @therealkwat @DemetricDWarren @_Elite3

Congrats to CB Jay Ward @JWARD_4 on his offer from University of Alabama many more to come! #RollTide
Alabama_CFBPlayoff_Teamv3.png
#Elite3🔺

6 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I seriously doubt that Cam would forget about Moultrie.  He's a stand-up guy coming from a great family.  This should draw a LOT of candidates for Rush to recruit from....(Smile).

Did I say that?

Rufus>>

You are 100% right on Cam being a great guy. 

As far as recruiting goes... The facilities should handle all of Rush's light work. #catchup 

Maybe we can get us one of them there fancy smancy recruiting app thingamajigs too. xD

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Good for him.

That does not in any way prove anything.

He is who he is and the WR from CG i who he is.

The question on weather he could cover him is actually moot as they did not play.

He is the # 1 WR

He’s the number 1 in 3a that’s it.... if you think he can go against MDs best then u are indeed a Crack Head 

14 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Good for him.

That does not in any way prove anything.

He is who he is and the WR from CG i who he is.

The question on weather he could cover him is actually moot as they did not play.

He is the # 1 WR

P.S.

You try to degrade over a 2 day difference?

Pathetic.

Keep up?

Not degrading at all. Just telling you in the same manner that you tried to play me for a fool that he only has an offer from Kentucky. 

Tit for tat. 

I don't expect you to know what we cookin' down here, but until I lie to you about something like that, I wouldn't expect you to try calling me out for a fool either. :D

79th cover corner in Georgia. 😂

Sounds like the recruiting services are behind too. 

• Haha 1

sarah.jpg.f7fbb867d9d5b7309b4201c8d726c8d2.jpg

Let's just get one thing clear here... HawgGoneIt simply mispoke. What he meant was Jay Ward has interest from a lot of SEC schools and offers from some of them. 

He certainly has more offers and interests than 247 fakesports has listed. They are never on the cutting edge with Colquitt. Never. The Observer is behind as well, obviously. 

Keep reading the Observer and keep being behind @Sportsnut

xD

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

sarah.jpg.f7fbb867d9d5b7309b4201c8d726c8d2.jpg

Let's just get one thing clear here... HawgGoneIt simply mispoke. What he meant was Jay Ward has interest from a lot of SEC schools and offers from some of them. 

He certainly has more offers and interests than 247 fakesports has listed. They are never on the cutting edge with Colquitt. Never. The Observer is behind as well, obviously. 

Keep reading the Observer and keep being behind @Sportsnut

xD

Ur talking about a guy who tried convincing us a all star game played a year ago was being broadcasted live

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Need to quit that.

You are correct.

I know you are the know all of Moultrie.

Since when has 24/7 been not worthy of quoting?

Since it fits your narrative?

Scout has him even lower.

•  

gettyimages-886466720-1280x720.thumb.jpg.3ac755916bdc0bb28fe01a5002800281.jpg

First off, whatever is good enough for President Trump and subsequently the USA is good enough for HawgGoneIt and PrepGridIron.com.

HawgGoneIt says, 247 and Scout are fakenews as it pertains to Colquitt. They are too slow. Just like you and that Cedar Grove receiver. You can quote him on that. His exact words... "Sportsnut and that Cedar Grove wide receiver are too slow." 

HawgGoneIt never claims to be the know all of Moultrie, but, he is by far more in tune than 247 fakesports and Scout fake news. He's not sure how they get their info and also thinks that they should call him to get their information quicker since they are so far behind. 

xD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Who has he played.... he’s gonna go to college he’s gonna get bodied by the kids that played elite competition 

Comparing HS to college is stupid. 

Completely different ball game... 

You know how many kids come from elite schools and get "bodied" or dont do well...? 

If youre a good athlete then it shouldnt matter where you play... 

This is one of if not the dumbest post youve made.... Today. Youll say something else stupid tomorrow... or disgusting... 

10 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

My niece can be a 5 star Wr when ur toughest competition is Redan, McNair, Stone Mountain, pace academy ... towers lol cmon  there should be two polls... 1 poll for teams that play good competition then a poll for bush league teams that are fine with never playing good competition just to run up the stats

Holy beejusus how many Cupcakes can one team have until thier the whole Cake

18 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I was talking about who the threads about.... he put up these crazy numbers against Joe Shmos but in the playoffs he got shut down against a Ok team... 5 stars don’t get shut down against no bodies

that's why i have Bru as my #1 WR in the nation...i have the video cued up to a play in the CIF-SS Championship game were Bru is going 1on1 with 5* 2019 CB Chris Steele

but since Bru is also a 5* OLB he gets listed as an ATH

Edited by Eddyr2
didn't cue up video correctly

9 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

that's why i have Bru as my #1 WR in the nation...i have the video cued up to a play in the CIF-SS Championship game were Bru is going 1on1 with 5* 2019 CB Chris Steele

Yes that’s my point ... who the fuck does cedargrove play?lmao  anyone can put up big stats against small schools it’s all about these 🌟 players playing elite teams and see how they match up

32 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Yes that’s my point ... who the fuck does cedargrove play?lmao  anyone can put up big stats against small schools it’s all about these 🌟 players playing elite teams and see how they match up

Honestly, a lot of the small school Atlanta area players are camp warriors. They get their ratings by going to camps and as you say, putting up stats against easier competition. 

Then we get guys like Jay Ward the Colquitt corner back rated 3 stars and 79th at the position in the state with an incomplete listing on the same site that ranks the Atlanta kid that pads stats against nobodies #1 in the entire country. xD

Seems credible to me. 

I guarantee you that Jay Ward is top 10 cover corner in the state. Could be top 5 or even the best. 

247 has him 79th in state. I guess Scout has him lower than that since Sportsnut says so. 

They don't even have a complete listing of "interests" and offers for Jay but they know where to rank him. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the Cedar Grove kid isn't good, or even the number 1 for next year. I am saying it's difficult to rank kids when you don't even have all the complete info on everyone. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Honestly, a lot of the small school Atlanta area players are camp warriors. They get their ratings by going to camps and as you say, putting up stats against easier competition. 

Then we get guys like Jay Ward the Colquitt corner back rated 3 stars and 79th at the position in the state with an incomplete listing on the same site that ranks the Atlanta kid that pads stats against nobodies #1 in the entire country. xD

Seems credible to me. 

I guarantee you that Jay Ward is top 10 cover corner in the state. Could be top 5 or even the best. 

247 has him 79th in state. I guess Scout has him lower than that since Sportsnut says so. 

They don't even have a complete listing of "interests" and offers for Jay but they know where to rank him. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the Cedar Grove kid isn't good, or even the number 1 for next year. I am saying it's difficult to rank kids when you don't even have all the complete info on everyone. 

HawgGoneIt gotta big ole “Rush” chip on both shoulders. 

HawgGoneIt is balanced!

Regards

C.A.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

HawgGoneIt gotta big ole “Rush” chip on both shoulders. 

HawgGoneIt is balanced!

Regards

C.A.

Hahaha. 

I've been on Jay Ward's train since he first started last season. He was freakish against Vista Murrieta and only improved from there on out. I don't know a lot about a lot, but I sincerely doubt there is anywhere close to 78 corners in Georgia that are better, therefore, I officially doubt every other ranking produced by the site doing said ranking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hahaha. 

I've been on Jay Ward's train since he first started last season. He was freakish against Vista Murrieta and only improved from there on out. I don't know a lot about a lot, but I sincerely doubt there is anywhere close to 78 corners in Georgia that are better, therefore, I officially doubt every other ranking produced by the site doing said ranking. 

Hawg...this guy reminds me of my "little buddy" from Lowndes.

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I was talking about who the threads about.... he put up these crazy numbers against Joe Shmos but in the playoffs he got shut down against a Ok team... 5 stars don’t get shut down against no bodies

Again, weve established Calhoun isnt a nobody.

3 State Titles the past 7 years.

Hasnt won less than 10 games in 17 years.

211-24 in the last 17 years. 

6 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Jadon Haselwood is the #5 overall player in 2019.

Bru McCoy is #19 overall.

Wouldnt matter if he was listed as a WR or not. Actually thatd make him the #3 WR... GA has #1 and #2... #2 being Dominick Blaylock of Walton.