4. Grayson  (7-3)
5. Colquitt  (10-0)
6. McEachern (7-3)
7. Walton (8-2)
8. Parkview (6-4)
9. Mill Creek (7-3)
10. Lowndes (9-1)

Hoss....just a few things....

Are you trying to start WWIII by putting Colquitt ahead of McEachern?  Them Perrier drinking Injuns are gonna take serious offense.  Go ahead and revise this poll and put them 3rd.

Are you insane thinking Colquitt will go 10-0?   I mean...we hafta play...McEachern, Grayson and Lowndes in the regular season.  Not to mention...star-studded Tift and The Mighty Warner Robins Red Demons.  Add to that...we got a bunch of Catholics coming in to the Hawg Pen that are supposed to be Buddha's gift to football.  To put it succinctly.....OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Replace Colquitt with Brookwood and you're close to having the best ten teams to start the season.  CLOSE.  But it's your poll...so let's just say...what don't kill ya...makes ya stronger.

Rufus>>

5 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Are you trying to start WWIII by putting Colquitt ahead of McEachern?  Them Perrier drinking Injuns are gonna take serious offense.  Go ahead and revise this poll and put them 3rd.

Are you insane thinking Colquitt will go 10-0?   I mean...we hafta play...McEachern, Grayson and Lowndes in the regular season.  Not to mention...star-studded Tift and The Mighty Warner Robins Red Demons.  Add to that...we got a bunch of Catholics coming in to the Hawg Pen that are supposed to be Buddha's gift to football.  To put it succinctly.....OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Replace Colquitt with Brookwood and you're close to having the best ten teams to start the season.  CLOSE.  But it's your poll...so let's just say...what don't kill ya...makes ya stronger.

Rufus>>

You’ve obviously never had a bad clam ...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TheXFactor said:

RECORD PREDICTION *()

1. North Gwinnett (8-2)
2. Marietta  (10-0)
3. Archer  (9-1)
4. Grayson  (7-3)
5. Colquitt  (10-0)
6. McEachern (7-3)
7. Walton (8-2)
8. Parkview (6-4)
9. Mill Creek (7-3)
10. Lowndes (9-1)

So you have Colquitt beating Grayson but Grayson ranked ahead of Colquitt... seems legit 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ron169 said:

So you have Colquitt beating Grayson but Grayson ranked ahead of Colquitt... seems legit 

He must have Archer losing to Buford. 

Grayson losing to Bergen Catholic, Colquitt and Archer.

Not sure who he'd think North Gwinnett is losing to unless Brookwood at the Benz and Archer. 

43 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’m a newbie and got a lot to learn, not sure where this poll starts.... special needs, severe developmentally disabled?

Trying to help, anyone?

Regards,

AllKnowingAsshole

p.s. This clown claims to be a Grayson fan, more like Judas methinks. 

I'm thinking he's on the sandbag theme for Grayson. 

He may be realistic on the win loss thing with them though. I can see them losing 2 at least, or going 10 and 0 either or. 

There is definitely some traps in their schedule. 

• Like 1

Walton is my sleeper pick this year. They return most of their skilled players QB, RB and WR and they've had some timely move ins to fill some holes on the oline and D. Plus they are really well coached. I can see them pulling the upset on NG - which I don't think it would be an upset. NG will have a new QB lost their stud LB to graduation and their other stud LB decided to focus on baseball. Oh and their Michigan commit DB transfered to IMG. Coach Stewart will have NG ready and their oline, RB's and WR's are really good I just think this is Walton's year to make a run.

• Like 3

On 7/28/2018 at 10:17 AM, Warrior said:

Walton is my sleeper pick this year. They return most of their skilled players QB, RB and WR and they've had some timely move ins to fill some holes on the oline and D. Plus they are really well coached. I can see them pulling the upset on NG - which I don't think it would be an upset. NG will have a new QB lost their stud LB to graduation and their other stud LB decided to focus on baseball. Oh and their Michigan commit DB transfered to IMG. Coach Stewart will have NG ready and their oline, RB's and WR's are really good I just think this is Walton's year to make a run.

Thats a solid pick. They lost essentially all of their OL and DL is why I slowed on them, but all of their skill players are back. They could do some damage.

With North Gwinnett losing a star WR, DB, and LB... They arent my #1 anymore.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 11:28 AM, Rufus69 said:

CC as Cinderella yet again. Where can we send checks to the Help Packers Fans With Their Self Esteem Campaign.

North Gwinnett losing 3* CB DJ Turner (Michigan Commit) to IMG... And losing a former 2020 3*(or 4*?) WR Josh Shuler to baseball (USCe Commit) is big... 

That defensive backfield was gonna be nasty. It still probably will be ... But with them losing one of their leaders at LB too... Its hard to keep them #1 this offseason.

As weird as it sounds to do it ... Marietta might be preseason #1 now. Despite their lack of recent success... Their potential and progress says they can be #1. Could be any one of 5 or 6 teams... Colquitt, North Gwinnett, Grayson, Archer, Marietta...  Gonna be a really good year.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

NO, a potential WWIII was in the offing, when your Left Wing whackado Bernie proposed giving FREE SHIT to EVERYBODY, and making Aztec Padre pay for it!👍