Serious football question?

19 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Do you think when doing a 7 on 7 against your own team , you think it’s better to have 1 QB  or 2 QBs  throwing at the the same time,, Do you think there’s any advantage to having two QBs throwing at the defense?

THAT'S FUCKING STUPID! But it's all depending upon how many QB's you've recruited during the off season!

17 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

But you know you. 

It defeats the purpose of the exercise.

Your corners know the WR's. 

Your WR's know the corners.

You are not learning and progressing. 

So when you practice your not learning and progressing? 🤪 ok if you say so

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Not what I said.

We are talking specific 7 on 7 and it's advantages practicing vs. self as opposed to vs. an unfamiliar opponent. 

Uh ...It’s all practice. 7-7 or regular practice it’s all learning and progressing your understanding and skill

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Do you think when doing a 7 on 7 against your own team , you think it’s better to have 1 QB  or 2 QBs  throwing at the the same time,, Do you think there’s any advantage to having two QBs throwing at the defense?

Not unless you're IMG.  

But that's just me.  I understand getting a QB Reps.  It amazes me how many schools I've seen that basically have their backup QBs kneel on the sideline at practice considering he has to be ready at any given moment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Not unless you're IMG.  

But that's just me.  I understand getting a QB Reps.  It amazes me how many schools I've seen that basically have their backup QBs kneel on the sideline at practice considering he has to be ready at any given moment.

Any coach worth a damn should find a way to get 2nd string some reps in practice and scrimmages, QB included.  Not just scout reps, ones running your offense / defense.  Have to keep everyone engaged.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Any coach worth a damn should find a way to get 2nd string some reps in practice and scrimmages, QB included.  Not just scout reps, ones running your offense / defense.  Have to keep everyone engaged.

When Krajewski went to Colquitt! I'm sure he thought that he'd step right into the starting role BUT! After learning that there is more to being QB1 at Colquitt, than raw ability! He went down to the JV, to get badly needed reps with the ones! And after a while, he admitted to coach, that it was needed! And he was better for the experience! But here again, we're talking about a PROGRAM, and not transferred up BS like you see in FLAAAAAAWDA, NEW Jersey, and SOCAL!!

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

On the flip side if the defense is hedging it opens up options. 

That's what I always found amusing with you BOOfartians! You had NO passing game! Yet you tried to play pass DEEEfense in practice! How were the DB's ever going to get meaningful reps, when your only pass play was the bootleg waggle to the TE?

18 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

That's what I always found amusing with you BOOfartians! You had NO passing game! Yet you tried to play pass DEEEfense in practice! How were the DB's ever going to get meaningful reps, when your only pass play was the bootleg waggle to the TE?

What are you babbling about now?

Are you trying to engage in football chatter in regards to Buford?

Im guessing your basing your opinion of Buford in regards to the passing game up to 2016. 

But I'm only guessing....

BGW

12 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Not unless you're IMG.  

I agree with this. You could include this reasoning into, why a team that can't just transfer in some star quarterback at will, needs to have a lesser opponent or two on the schedule to get your back-ups some "real" game reps. 

As far as the topic at hand, I guess, any practice is good practice when rules limit how you can practice and when. 

Get it in however you can. That's what I say.