Bishop Gorman Thread

Sammyswordsman

Last year Miami Central came into Vegas and ran by Bishop Gorman. Then went back to Florida and got bounced in the 2nd round. 

Libery NV finished as the number 2 team in Nevada and got a running clock put on them by AHP. 30-0 

These are the best of the best in the West. These aren't impressive teams nationally. Florida is 3-2 all time against Gorman and the 2 losses are against a national title team who needed a miracle blocked extra point at home to escape alive. 

No one is shaking over these teams. Except maybe the 20 California teams who got clubbed the last decade by them. Lol 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Last year Miami Central came into Vegas and ran by Bishop Gorman. Then went back to Florida and got bounced in the 2nd round. 

Libery NV finished as the number 2 team in Nevada and got a running clock put on them by AHP. 30-0 

These are the best of the best in the West. These aren't impressive teams nationally. Florida is 3-2 all time against Gorman and the 2 losses are against a national title team who needed a miracle blocked extra point at home to escape alive. 

No one is shaking over these teams. Except maybe the 20 California teams who got clubbed the last decade by them. Lol 

Florida is trending down.  But that's a story for the Florida Thread, not the Bishop Gorman thread.  Take it over there

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Thanks for making my point. 

STA's slide from Aug - Dec is analogous to the state of Fla as a whole in 2017.   But this should be debated on the Florida thread.

The funny thing is how pathetic it sounds when you trying to take credit for what Bishop Gorman does.  They are not a part of California no matter how many California teams they bash annually.  That would be like Florida bragging about Georgia teams winning. 

Leave Bishop Gorman to the Nevada guys. They don't count for Cali, sorry. Now I know they recruit and all star stack like them. It's the only way they are relevant. Kinda like Cali. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

The funny thing is how pathetic it sounds when you trying to take credit for what Bishop Gorman does.  They are not a part of California no matter how many California teams they bash annually.  That would be like Florida bragging about Georgia teams winning. 

Leave Bishop Gorman to the Nevada guys. They don't count for Cali, sorry. Now I know they recruit and all star stack like Cali. It's the only way they are relevant. Kinda like Cali. 

What are you referring to?  Me taking credit for what The Bishop does?  You are like a seal in shark infested waters in this thread.  Should retreat to your safe space in the Florida thread.

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Thanks for making my point. 

STA's slide from Aug - Dec is analogous to the state of Fla as a whole in 2017.   But this should be debated on the Florida thread.

There was no slide.  The opponents just got better. SJB and Gorman just aren't as impressive as you want everyone to believe. 

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

What are you referring to?  Me taking credit for what The Bishop does?  You are like a seal in shark infested waters in this thread.  Should retreat to your safe space in the Florida thread.

Who are you to command who is in a Bishop Gorman thread? Lol. You are a Servite guy. The only thing Servite related to with Gorman is a homecoming opponent. 

And Gorman is the shark in the seal infested California waters 😂

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2018 at 8:40 AM, nptb17 said:

Scott County and Louisville Male have won titles recently in the Kentucky big school division.  Bowling Green has been better than St. X the past 6 or 7 years, which is why St. X poached their coach.  

You need to learn a little more about Kentucky.

I would very much like to know more about what is going on in KY. and you could help.

It seems as if you know KY football fairly well. It would be most welcome if you could post more on what is happening in the state much like Adam does with MA., Whiteshoes with IN. or Bones with IL. etc.

I am well aware of Male and its history ( Scott County not so much )... but the fact is when KY. is brought into the discussion about very good or elite hs football teams since 2000, Trinity is the school that always registers up front and carries the weight as evidenced by their dominance in state championships the last two decades. Hearing more about whats happening with schools like BG, Highlands etc along with interesting games in the state... and as the season progresses, how the KY playoffs will be shaping up would again be most welcome.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Wonder what BG's record will be after these 4 games... 

image.png.344bff406dcf291282c7bca57a3db64b.png

image.png.0dd8cbb36f0bf7584070cf1b4aafbf06.png

4-0 this is a NEW bishop Gorman last year was a down year dline and DBS was below average let's just say we are retooled and ready to go multiple D1 QBS and Rbs and that's all I'm allowed to give out we had a img transfer that left because he wasn't going to start at running back 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Antt said:

4-0 this is a NEW bishop Gorman last year was a down year dline and DBS was below average let's just say we are retooled and ready to go multiple D1 QBS and Rbs and that's all I'm allowed to give out we had a img transfer that left because he wasn't going to start at running back 

So you’re guaranteeing a victory over MD?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ararar said:

😂 I’m just happy you didn’t say 

BG by 17

Naw will be a dog fight those all star DBs going to have to get out or get ran over we have the biggest oline since 2015 and strongest last year team was a down year just being honest i know some BG ppl may be mad but it's the truth 

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There was no slide.  The opponents just got better. SJB and Gorman just aren't as impressive as you want everyone to believe. 

Any top Fla teams lining up to help SJB christen their new stadium?  SJB returned 3000mi to the east coast 3 weeks after the narrow loss, and after spotting SJC a half, Negro finally pulled the plug on the Real thing and beat a very good team.  

• Like 1

On 8/6/2018 at 8:06 AM, Gridiron Godfather said:

Thank you and I really enjoyed spending time with you guys last year.  Let me know if you make it back out here for a game.  Been keeping an eye on the site, but had a worldwind Spring/Summer recruiting/camp/combine circuit going there for awhile.  

Wasn’t making a BG recruiting joke Sammy, although reading it again I see how it could have been seen.  My bad.  Actually did get to 2 Nike Opening Regionals, Rivals 3 Stripe camp, Under Armour combine, Polynesian Bowl combine, a few college camps & visits and a few Junior days. Got to see a lot of the best in the West compete.  Kids from BG, SJB, MD, Narbonne, OLU etc.  

15 minutes ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Wasn’t making a BG recruiting joke Sammy, although reading it again I see how it could have been seen.  My bad.  Actually did get to 2 Nike Opening Regionals, Rivals 3 Stripe camp, Under Armour combine, Polynesian Bowl combine, a few college camps & visits and a few Junior days. Got to see a lot of the best in the West compete.  Kids from BG, SJB, MD, Narbonne, OLU etc.  

No worries.  I believe we've met at a tailgate before the 2011 Servite game.  If that was you, I Appreciated your hospitality and conversation.  It's nice to see the BG contingent coming clean on their 2018 team and showing some of the "BG Bravado" that we expect.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

No worries.  I believe we've met at a tailgate before the 2011 Servite game.  If that was you, I Appreciated your hospitality and conversation.  It's nice to see the BG contingent coming clean on their 2018 team and showing some of the "BG Bravado" that we expect.

We could have. I’ve got a few Servite Alum buddies and have been known to tailgate ;)

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Guys... It’s safe to come out now.  The Stache has left Nevada. 

What the heck happened to your team?

When was the last time The Bishop was bkanked?

We needs to know

#Gormon’d

2006 I believe. They were just outplayed and overmatched plain and simple.