Maryland/DC Thread

Sammyswordsman

14 minutes ago, 11rover said:

SFA doing damage control.  Kids putting other kids in the hospital by swinging helmets and hitting them in the head.  Have someone wearing some of B-more PD's finest jewelry.  Word is he was staying at the Poggi inn and has some serious charges brought against him.  

Nobody here care.  they are are a top team in country...haters come with that. Hi hater...bye hater.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:38 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Add in MC obviously if they beat CC in the playoffs. 

Do you take a 1 loss STA team or a 2 loss MC team who loses to 2 top 10 national teams but beat down STA? 

You don't take STA.  MC even with 2 losses would be the better choice.  Plus one of those losses was a regulation tie on the road in an OOS game.

8 hours ago, MA Fan said:

DeMatha 32 Good Counsel 2

Gonzaga 38 McNamara 7

SFA 55 St. Thomas More CT 0

Archbishop Spalding 28 Friendship Collegiate 8

St. Vincent-St. Mary OH 19 McDonogh 7

Loyola 7 Gilman 6

Georgetown Prep 28 Landon 0

Bullis 21 Episcopal 12

Wise 43 Eleanor Roosevelt 0

Is GP going to win the IAC? I’m surprised by that score even more than the DeMatha and Spalding victories. 

35 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

St Frances 35-Northeast (PA) 0 according to Maxprep reporter- 35-0 Final. Game called with 8:30 left in 4th qtr because of an out of control brawl involving both teams.

They have a kid running around with an ankle bracelet cause he got arrested living in a condo provided by the head coach,  an another in hospital because he got in a fight with a teammate an got his face smashed in by a helmet.  Now this but it’s everyone else’s problem nothing to do with the asshats running the program.  

13 hours ago, 11rover said:

They have a kid running around with an ankle bracelet cause he got arrested living in a condo provided by the head coach,  an another in hospital because he got in a fight with a teammate an got his face smashed in by a helmet.  Now this but it’s everyone else’s problem nothing to do with the asshats running the program.  

You just make up stuff as you go along...no one is wearing an ankle bracelet, no one is in the hospital. You think you can just spread lies about “those” kids...and people will believe it. Kinda scummy of you...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Popzilla said:

You just make up stuff as you go along...no one is wearing an ankle bracelet, no one is in the hospital. You think you can just spread lies about “those” kids...and people will believe it. Kinda scummy of you...

All true facts hard to face the truth when you look at isn’t it.  I’m sure you’re quite embarrassed when you see what you’re doing.  Now word is you an all your crew are bolting SFA for Concordia Prep.  Like I said if you guys do that your the biggest frauds in history.  I’ll be down at Pikesville watching my grandson play so come talk with with me.

I know nothing (!) but logically why would a lot of talented underclassmen trust SFA to put a significant schedule together for next year?  Why should they stay?  Move to DeMatha or SJC or GC or an MIAA school.  I am guessing for some at SFA they feel this year was wasted.

As an aside assuming there is a rematch between SJC and DeMatha it should be an incredible game.

DeMatha should have won last night.  “3rd down and an inch?” For a touchdown.

Both schools looked strong defensively.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I know nothing (!) but logically why would a lot of talented underclassmen trust SFA to put a significant schedule together for next year?  Why should they stay?  Move to DeMatha or SJC or GC or an MIAA school.  I am guessing for some at SFA they feel this year was wasted.

As an aside assuming there is a rematch between SJC and DeMatha it should be an incredible game.

DeMatha should have won last night.  “3rd down and an inch?” For a touchdown.

Both schools looked strong defensively.  

If it's not raining heavily the entire game I think SJC wins by three touchdowns. We will probably find out in three weeks for the WCAC championship.

1 hour ago, 11rover said:

Hey Popzilla looks like you have real good control of your team at the end.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9h47IgdXvOg

Not enough to blow them out in the scoreboard.  Gotta beat them physically, too, I guess.

Looking forward to the program and the school (unfortunately) being destroyed in the wake of Poggi, Russell, and their mercenaries.  Unlike Gilman I doubt St. Frances has the reputation and resources to bounce back.