Tighten Up

PrepGridiron

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I usually catch my mistakes like that ahead of pressing send. If not. When I read back through. 

You beat me to the draw today and I was unable to feint and fix it before it got caught. 

Verbal pugilism and all.

Well, many more mistakes like these are gonna end your reign, for sure.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah I don't think anyone is going to meltdown over the DLS/Folsom game.

Most of the guys that follow DLS are pretty classy as are the Folsom guys outside of one. 

The cat kills me with calling every poster that gets involved with a DLS or Folsom thread a fake and a stalker. I almost always check and they all are different people or at least coming in from different addresses. They never slip up and get caught posting from a different profile on the same address. That's a pretty difficult task for someone running multiple profiles.

Unlike the guy that is pointing the finger ALL the time about it. 

Hawg by 17.

#winning

• Haha 3

On 8/6/2018 at 7:17 AM, PrepGridiron said:

Season is about to start. I've seen a lot of stuff recently that would not be tolerated on most any other forum. I allow for great leeway and I believe @HawgGoneIt takes his queues partly from me in allowing more than he probably would under normal circumstances. That said, tighten the f up. The season is about to start and we don't need this BS going in to it. 

As a reminder, here are the guidelines for the site. I really prefer the self-policing on these:

https://www.prepgridiron.com/guidelines/

i have to admit it, when is first saw this thread subject, i though it was about people getting into pool shape. was about to bust out picks of me looking jacked after dropping 40lbs and putting on mass...too bad...

#keto

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I will relent when they do.

As long as they bring it to me, I am going to give it back.

And if it continues too long I'll bring it to the lot of ya. 

We have to identify the problem. I personally don't hang on every word some of you guys post, but, there seems to be some patterns to the madness. It all surrounds certain guys. 

I suggest placing the one's you have issue with on the ignore list before I'm forced into a bad position with a few of you all. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

i have to admit it, when is first saw this thread subject, i though it was about people getting into pool shape. was about to bust out picks of me looking jacked after dropping 40lbs and putting on mass...too bad...

#keto

Where do you stand on your weight right now? 

I'm stuck at 198 for a week now, but, the top half of my 8 pack is showing through. I guess I decided that I'm at the point where I'm adding as much muscle mass as losing fat maybe. Idk. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm stuck at 198 for a week now, but, the top half of my 8 pack is showing through. I guess I decided that I'm at the point where I'm adding as much muscle mass as losing fat maybe. Idk. 

In May I was 219 today I’m 178...looking jacked03B13375-48D0-4CEC-92BD-79073DF1D927.jpeg.90938e749fdb3d980269b288c7789b61.jpeg

#keto

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Do what you have to.

I have no qualms with you doing your job.

Just know that I am constantly attacked but I don't really care because like I said, I can give as good as I get.

I have never placed anyone on ignore and don't think they can do that much damage.

I will allow you to do what you do and reserve from here on out any offensive language that I currently use, which is never anything more than dumbass, stupid or something that relates to their perceived lack of education. 

I know for a fact that I am not the culprit.

See how hard is it to just comply 

44 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

See how hard is it to just comply 

I'm thinking you should put a couple of users on ignore also. 

Before you get caught up in a net too. 

I'd say Rab and Sportsnut would be good candidates for you to ignore. They obviously bring out a bad side of you. 

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:17 AM, PrepGridiron said:

Season is about to start. I've seen a lot of stuff recently that would not be tolerated on most any other forum. I allow for great leeway and I believe @HawgGoneIt takes his queues partly from me in allowing more than he probably would under normal circumstances. That said, tighten the f up. The season is about to start and we don't need this BS going in to it. 

As a reminder, here are the guidelines for the site. I really prefer the self-policing on these:

https://www.prepgridiron.com/guidelines/

That pretty much eliminates everything but kissing butt, unless you're a Conservative being attacked by the drive by media, the Left Wing whacko legislators, and ANTIFA! OH WELL, welcome to the New World Order! THANKS for the clarification GRIDIRON!

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:23 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

And if it continues too long I'll bring it to the lot of ya. 

We have to identify the problem. I personally don't hang on every word some of you guys post, but, there seems to be some patterns to the madness. It all surrounds certain guys. 

I suggest placing the one's you have issue with on the ignore list before I'm forced into a bad position with a few of you all. 

NOT if you adhered to that pesky lil adage in the FIRST AMENDMENT of FREE SPEECH! But that's what's so great about these VENTS! You hafta abide by PC guidelines, and only get to say what a select group feels is appropriate! Most of the issues in the REAL world were perpetuated by rabble rousers! Had they not done so, nobody would have known or CARED about such issues!

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

NOT if you adhered to that pesky lil adage in the FIRST AMENDMENT of FREE SPEECH! But that's what's so great about these VENTS! You hafta abide by PC guidelines, and only get to say what a select group feels is appropriate! Most of the issues in the REAL world were perpetuated by rabble rousers! Had they not done so, nobody would have known or CARED about such issues!

This coming from one of the guys that set me off to begin with. 

I just bit my tongue and deleted your bullshit racial slur and moved along before someone had a chance to report it. Thats the end of that though. 

Then you can't leave the political bullshit where it belongs on the OT board. Constantly bringing it into football conversations. 

You can head back to the Georgia boards where you can post back and forth to yourself and can't even curse at all for all I care. 

Or you can hang out here with us and figure out how to swallow your racist language and put politics where they belong. 

It's all up to you. I don't really care. 

😯

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Free speech doesn't mean free of consequence 

1st amendment only protects you from being thrown in jail for saying negative things about the government 

It doesn't prevent people from bashing you on a public forum when they don't agree with you 

Nor does it protect you from being removed from a public forum for using free speech as a ploy to instigate trouble with other posters

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This coming from one of the guys that set me off to begin with. 

I just bit my tongue and deleted your bullshit racial slur and moved along before someone had a chance to report it. Thats the end of that though. 

Then you can't leave the political bullshit where it belongs on the OT board. Constantly bringing it into football conversations. 

You can head back to the Georgia boards where you can post back and forth to yourself and can't even curse at all for all I care. 

Or you can hang out here with us and figure out how to swallow your racist language and put politics where they belong. 

It's all up to you. I don't really care. 

😯

Rab is like CANES 

Both think that everyone has to deal with their bullshit and both think the board should revolve around them and if anyone speaks out they target others hoping they back off and let them do whatever they want without any consequences 

On 8/8/2018 at 10:26 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

You got an 8 pack?  Well done.  I've got a 1 pack but it's a beast.  

• Haha 2