DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, PrepGridiron said:

Thunder, I respect you a ton, but what do you want me to do here? It was Richardsons first and only shutout as a HC. I’m I supposed to put an asterisk on it. Who is to say the ball doesn’t get put down on the 1 and de la Salle stops them on downs? I was watching the play, the line judge next to the play thought it was a fumble. That’s why he didn’t blow the whistle. He let the play happen and dls recovered. Immediately he ran to his other crew members to see if they had a better angle. Nobody else could revert his call. It’s unfortunate, but that’s part of the game. Anyways, just follow how we got here. I made a comment on the shutout, you said I have to be real and that was about as close of a TD as possible, so my response is close doesn’t matter for my original statement to hold true. It was a great game by Folsom but it is what it is a shutout

Tell thunder he can formally apply for the asterisk via the sub committee on "If its and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fred said:

Not sure what crispy cremes are on the west coast but for the rest of the US they are Krispy Kremes.  And they are outstanding especially when hot with a cold glass of milk.

krispy-kreme-logopromo_0.jpg

Lmao 🤣 only if Folsom knew

9 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We have real donut shops here, made fresh.

Lmao u live in a box 📦 

95EE2631-5914-4906-8B4F-11AC33DB5BF7.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We don't do chain donuts on the west coast. That is for peons.

Okay, you just showed your ignorance.  You can watch the donuts being made at most Krispy Kremes and when they pick them of the line right after the icing has run over them, oh my gosh it is God's gift to the human taste bud!  It is like eating sweet air!  You almost have to weigh them down to keep them from floating off.

Now if you are buying the ones boxed in grocery stores I agree there are many better.  But fresh off the line in a KK store, nope, nothing better.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Okay, you just showed your ignorance.  You can watch the donuts being made at most Krispy Kremes and when they pick them of the line right after the icing has run over them, oh my gosh it is God's gift to the human taste bud!  It is like eating sweet air!  You almost have to weigh them down to keep them from floating off.

Now if you are buying the ones boxed in grocery stores I agree there are many better.  But fresh off the line in a KK store, nope, nothing better.

We don't do CHAIN donuts on the west coast.

Georgia is nothing but chains and fast food. You guys wouldn't know good food if it slapped you in the face. 

17 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We don't do chain donuts on the west coast. That is for peons.

@Fred he’s right. The best donuts are local. In fact, we have a Krispy Kreme in Concord, but they aren’t the best. The best is the Christian Brothers Donuts handed out at Owen Owens on Fridays. I know he didn’t show up for pregame pizza, but pretty sure @FolsomPrisonBlues Sampled one last Friday. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We don't do CHAIN donuts on the west coast.

Georgia is nothing but chains and fast food. You guys wouldn't know good food if it slapped you in the face. 

Uh, you do too.

image.thumb.png.83284b951c5440d3cd6fa1c98398ee7b.png

You even have Krispy Kreme close by.

image.thumb.png.262270122b55136b65969f01f1d1cd25.png

So far as good food, you really stepped on yourself with that one.  I won't even bother to prove you so wrong on that one.  It is self evident.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

Uh, you do too.

image.thumb.png.83284b951c5440d3cd6fa1c98398ee7b.png

You even have Krispy Kreme close by.

image.thumb.png.262270122b55136b65969f01f1d1cd25.png

So far as good food, you really stepped on yourself with that one.  I won't even bother to prove you so wrong on that one.  It is self evident.

We HAVE chains. But if you did your research, you would realize a MAJORITY of donut places are not chains, and that chains are FAR less popular. We have options here, unlike Georgia. I almost feel bad.................................

11 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

According to the DLS coaches, they expect this current defense to be the best they've fielded in 10 years, which says a lot considering the Spartans rich history of strong defensive play. 

Could you cite source please

better than the ‘08 defense that had 4 future NFL players?

better than the ‘09-‘12 defenses that 4-peated the Open and won 2 MNCs?

better than ‘13 that had 10 D1 players and held the first Socal monster team to 20?

better than the ‘14 and ‘15 defenses that won back to back CP MNCs?

Color me skeptical 

I was very impressed, but they have to earn it a bit more to get that nod for me

i believed DLS has  a top 10 defense and and offense that’s not nearly there (but has potential)

51 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

@Fred he’s right. The best donuts are local. In fact, we have a Krispy Kreme in Concord, but they aren’t the best. The best is the Christian Brothers Donuts handed out at Owen Owens on Fridays. I know he didn’t show up for pregame pizza, but pretty sure @FolsomPrisonBlues Sampled one last Friday. 

LOL.  After last Friday, I don't think anyone will argue against Folsom as having the best Donuts in Calif.

• Haha 3