DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

7 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I'd even say Folsom was better. 

You need to stop this

I get it but this isn’t a point you need to or even can make

you think everyone hates folsom but before you came along it was only Sammy’s you didn’t exist it would be me or others telling Sammy and the spcapnguys that think their shit doesn’t stink because of a couple of all star teams what’s what.

as it is; you leave no room full r anyone with more credibility to defend Folsom and besides, you are having great difficulty being the conciliatory martyr 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Wait what happened? Haha who did this? Wait let me guess, the folsom broadcast? If its them, you need not wonder why they dont belong with the big boys. This is folsoms greatest team ever and couldn't score a single point against a good but not great DLS team. 

Tell them not to worry to much.  The irrefutable Cal preps still as the devil's #OIAG (yet scoreless) team ranked #5 in the state.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pops said:

You need to stop this

I get it but this isn’t a point you need to or even can make

you think everyone hates folsom but before you came along it was only Sammy’s you didn’t exist it would be me or others telling Sammy and the spcapnguys that think their shit doesn’t stink because of a couple of all star teams what’s what.

as it is; you leave no room full r anyone with more credibility to defend Folsom and besides, you are having great difficulty being the conciliatory martyr 

It is my opinion. I stand by it. I dont think even you think this is outrageous. 

I have also said DLS deserved and earned this win. It was impressive. They made plays when they needed to and capitalized on Folsom mistakes. That's what champions do. Kudos. 

8 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

No, this is what we kinda expected out of offense. Very vanilla play calling with most of it just running up the middle. The o- line has four new starters, two new starting rb's and new starting qb. The plan, according to Alambaugh, was for qb to just manage the game and don't turn it over. As the season wears on, Dela will improve on offense radically, and the play book will open up. They will allow the qb more option  to  truly run the veer, and not just hand off for the dive. Folsom's D was better than I anticipated, but how good are they, I don't know. If they went against a Dela offense in week 12 and held them down like they did tonight, than I would say they were legit, but will probably not get that chance to see. This is why most spartan fans don't like these first game big match ups, because spartans offense is always way behind. But Folsom can hang their heads high and tell themselves they were right in the game and did much better than previous Folsom teams. I would love to have the Norcal Open playin game reinstated so we can see both teams at their best.

This!!^^^^^^^

6 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Maybe Servite is scheduling a parade for they're epic win over a stacked Bakersfield team. 

Hope the air quality is well enough for the event. 

Maybe narbonne can join in

Again with the “they’re.”

Let me give you some constructive criticism, no extra charge.

THEY’RE - contraction for “they are,” as in “Speaking of Folsom, they are the top team in Norcal.”

THEIR - possessive, as in “Folsom lost their biggest game in history.”

THERE - Refers to place, as in “did you see that game there?  Folsom almost won by 17.”

I mean this in the nicest way possible.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Again with the “they’re.”

Let me give you some constructive criticism, no extra charge.

THEY’RE - contraction for “they are,” as in “Speaking of Folsom, they are the top team in Norcal.”

THEIR - possessive, as in “Folsom lost their biggest game in history.”

THERE - Refers to place, as in “did you see that game there?  Folsom almost won by 17.”

I mean this in the nicest way possible.

Let me help you out here, because it seems like you are struggling. I feel bad.

DLS put up 21 points on Mater Dei, arguably the best HS team of all times. 

DLS put up 14 points against Folsom.

Folsom shot themselves in the foot and lost the game. DLS earned it. Simple. 

I am proud. I felt we showed out.

Apparently, you didn't see the game. I feel bad for you. 

Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Okay not home cooking. Just bad refs. It’s not just this game though, you see it constantly on all levels. Part of the reason football is slowly dying. The refs have too much say in the game. 

@Sammyswordsman send this shit to the 😭 😢 😰😱😓😥😢😤🤬😪🤕 Thread

• Haha 1

I was at the game. Sat through the entire JV game and cooked in the heat to get a seat. Great atmosphere for a high school game, would rather have a small venue than a large one. First off, hats off to Folsom very good team. Dynamic offense and stout defense. The entire game I felt the Folsom offense was one play away from breaking a TD, credit to the DLS defense for not letting that happen. For me, typical first game for DLS offense. Not very sharp, conservative play calling with young QB and the OL didn’t block well. A lot of that I credit the Folsom defense, were very physical along the front. The DLS offense will get better and you could see the young QB has game, he can run, throw and throw on the run. I called this game a pickem, DLS did just enough to win or Folsom did just enough to lose. As far as penalties, turnovers and missed calls, both teams had them and that’s part of the game. Both teams have work to do, DLS has Gorman coming to town and Folsom is traveling to LA. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

• Like 1

Just now, DLS350 said:

I was at the game. Sat through the entire JV game and cooked in the heat to get a seat. Great atmosphere for a high school game, would rather have a small venue than a large one. First off, hats off to Folsom very good team. Dynamic offense and stout defense. The entire game I felt the Folsom offense was one play away from breaking a TD, credit to the DLS defense for not letting that happen. For me, typical first game for DLS offense. Not very sharp, conservative play calling with young QB and the OL didn’t block well. A lot of that I credit the Folsom defense, were very physical along the front. The DLS offense will get better and you could see the young QB has game, he can run, throw and throw on the run. I called this game a pickem, DLS did just enough to win or Folsom did just enough to lose. As far as penalties, turnovers and missed calls, both teams had them and that’s part of the game. Both teams have work to do, DLS has Gorman coming to town and Folsom is traveling to LA. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

Thanks for the honest assessment.

In regards to Folsom's D line, I have been saying it for 6 months, that they were bigger, stronger, and experienced. They would be good this year. I about got laughed off the board. I am glad everyone was able to see that last night.

And congrats to DLS. Great defense, and a hard fought, earned win. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, DLS350 said:

Typical DLS "Nervous Nellie'.  The DLS DB's had this one.  Executed to perfection.  IF the devil had the capability to break a TD, they would have.  What you saw was the "not ready for prime time" players tryna emulate The Stache game plan and ended up getting the donut.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It is my opinion. I stand by it. I dont think even you think this is outrageous. 

I have also said DLS deserved and earned this win. It was impressive. They made plays when they needed to and capitalized on Folsom mistakes. That's what champions do. Kudos. 

Your opinion is not outrageous but you don’t take well-intended advice at all

because you were so over the top in the days, weeks, and months leading up to this, if YOU try to make this point you’re only exacerbating Folsom’s national perception 

be 100% humble today of all days — “I liked your conciliatory OP in the other thread (although it didn’t need its own thread)

let others defend Folsom (includes your other screen names)

i will if you guys stop calling it home cooking with SJS refs, and telling everyone how Folsom is really the better team.  Cal14 is a CCS guy defending Folsom; thunder is an SJS guy but one that’s always been a bit reserved on Folsom (league rival and all).  Let them defend 

just chill, eat some crow, and root for your team to win SJS and get back to SBG (and get DLS at Folsom next year)

• Like 2