DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Haha. I was there earlier for a min. Met my buddies and Horne’s and now at Doyle’s. I can’t believe you didn’t show yesterday. C’mon, man! 

You would not show up either if your arms look like Q tips. And you had to put rocks in your pockets when you leave your mama's troll basement on a windy day.. fulscum + 17 !!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Not even Mater Dei or Bishop Gorman held DLS to 14 points in one game.

6 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

You keep saying this. This is not understanding football. Those games were played at a different pace and tempo. In both of those games, MD and BG dictated the gameplay. The fact that DLS was limited to 14 in the first game of the season in a field position game when they held their opponent to 0 does not mean the Folsom D is necessarily better than either the BG or MD because they gave up points in a blood bath.  

The comment by FPB is not factual either. 

A down Gorman team beat Dls 34-7 and it actually should have been 34-0. 

The “OIAG California” team gave up 21 points to Dls in the CIF bowl game. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Pops said:

I’m curious if @steeler01 still feels like BG is going to drill DLS — comment was made shortly before halftime (ie the nadirnof DLS’s performance)

Its hard to say since we havent seen BG play yet. But if they are more or less as good as last year, BG should win pretty easily. By 17-21 or so.

Neither team blew it out of the water... I dont see either as Top 25 for sure. Atleast right now.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Don't forget. They're shitty defense gave up 14 points to a DLS team that everyone said would have a running clock in the 3rd quarter!

Folsom sucks!!!!!

You have to stick to saying this over and over because that amazing offense with all that talent was completely shut out.

Not only did Folsom not win by 17... They were 17 points short of scoring 17 points. And 31 points short of winning by 17.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You have to stick to saying this over and over because that amazing offense with all that talent was completely shut out.

Not only did Folsom not win by 17... They were 17 points short of scoring 17 points. And 31 points short of winning by 17.

You're obviously still butthurt about your 45 plus points prediction. 

A true expert you are!

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its hard to say since we havent seen BG play yet. But if they are more or less as good as last year, BG should win pretty easily. By 17-21 or so.

Agree, we need to see BG play.... somehow I feel they are prob at least a little better than last year. But I think dls’s better as well but  I think BG should be favored by 10-14 points even in Concord. 

Just now, Rippers said:

Despite all this, I think Folsom will handle Jesuit, hangover be damned.  Back to back weeks versus the veer, and to say that Jesuit does not run it as well as DLS would be an understatement.

Of course, now watch Jesuit run for 400 and that is even without Blanton suiting up....

Folsom 63

Jesuit 13

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

Despite all this, I think Folsom will handle Jesuit, hangover be damned.  Back to back weeks versus the veer, and to say that Jesuit does not run it as well as DLS would be an understatement.

Of course, now watch Jesuit run for 400 and that is even without Blanton suiting up....

Folsom by 30 ish. Jesuit is going to get lit up after Folsom just got shut out. 

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Its hsfb, many plays go the other, that's not an excuse scoring zero points with what was suppose to be a good offense.

There's a difference between an excuse and citing a reason why something occurred. IMO those that throw the 'excuse' word around are usually making an excuse themselves.

The missed call was merely one among many 'reasons' why Folsom didn't score. Joe Ngata's illegal formation was another reason. And yet another reason was DLS's defense.

When all reasons are tallied up, it adds up to Folsom not scoring.

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

DLS is not even elite and folsom got shut out. What do you think folsom would look like against one of the top 50 teams in the country? 

This is just your opinion. But based upon what? One game?

According to the DLS coaches, they expect this current defense to be the best they've fielded in 10 years, which says a lot considering the Spartans rich history of strong defensive play. If the coaches are right and it plays out that way, then you're flat wrong in saying that they aren't elite.

The offense is another story.  In 4-5 weeks, Folsom's defensive performance may not look as impressive as it does today. But I feel it's way premature to draw conclusions whether the Spartans have an elite defense or are top 50 in the country. We simply don't know yet.

With regard to how Folsom might look against another top 50 team, I have no idea. I mean, if they played like they did last night and made the same types of correctable mistakes on offense then the outcome would likely be the same. But what if they played better and didn't make the same mistakes? I dunno, maybe they'd fare better?

Things aren't always static.

• Like 1

Well, reading through this thread was quite the ride. 

After all the trolling and lies and whatever all else in between, the Cali guys put their game faces on and had a good game thread.

The game ends and we then get to read them working through their "family issues" right here in the open. They sort of kiss and make up, then cycle right back to where we began a few months back. 

Never change Cali guys. Never change. 

I bet the pregame party was cool. #jealous

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, reading through this thread was quite the ride. 

After all the trolling and lies and whatever all else in between, the Cali guys put their game faces on and had a good game thread.

The game ends and we then get to read them working through their "family issues" right here in the open. They sort of kiss and make up, then cycle right back to where we began a few months back. 

Never change Cali guys. Never change. 

I bet the pregame party was cool. #jealous

WHAT??!!! And the Johnny Rockets was no bueno???🤣

Jilt me and some,

BGW

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

WHAT??!!! And the Johnny Rockets was no bueno???🤣

Jilt me and some,

BGW

Johnny Rockets was bad ass bro. 

They had beer and pizza though! 6 dudes all ganging up behind block's back and beating him up while he was doing whatever block does. 

We shoulda said screw the #keto and went to the Coal Fired Oven Pizza place and the Biergarten! 

xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Johnny Rockets was bad ass bro. 

They had beer and pizza though! 6 dudes all ganging up behind block's back and beating him up while he was doing whatever block does. 

We shoulda said screw the #keto and went to the Coal Fired Pizza place and the Biergarten! 

xD

Yup a lotta opportunity to get acquainted with Atlanta LEO’s for sure. 🤣

BGW

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I could care less. 

Dude, you really need to work on getting this right.  The proper phrase is "I could not care less."  By saying "I could care less" you are saying that has some importance to you.  It's not just a simple typo.  It totally changes what you are trying to say in a manner that I don't think you mean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:06 PM, ECHS05 said:

Watch the difference in Chandler from the past 2 years, and what they do this year thats all Ill say.

Chandler scored 49 on Cen10 2 years ago with that same QB 2 years younger... Which tells you the QB has less weapons.

They lost 3 of their Top 4 receivers and their starting RB (2000+ yard rusher) and one of their 2 best WRs for this years team transferred out before the season.

They have Liebrock.. Thats it. That aint enough. Chandler wont beat Pinnacle.

Move it to the excuse thread please

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:13 AM, PrepGridiron said:

So now we are making Folsom the team that wasn’t supposed to be on the same field with De La Salle. Whatever moral victories you need to sleep better tonight, my man. It’s your world and we’re just eating donuts in it. 

Donuts as in "zero" LOL.  Took me awhile but I finally got it.   LOL